Chapter 2: The Man

You and Me

‘She just said hungry? Ah too bad she’s gone now. I should ask her name..’ the man still standing in the mini market. He decided to buy some food—ofcourse the healthy one. He choosed Caesar Salad; lettuce, chopped chicken and take mushroom mix with mango sauce. He ate it while busy browse his phone, perhaps Sayeon noona send him a reminder text like—‘I hope you didn’t come late’ or ‘don’t get lose while come to the college’.

“Oh, good. It’s 8.00 sharp. I’ll go then” he cleaned the empty bowl and put it to the washing machine behind the stairs. ‘Huh? Need a coin to work it?’ then he try to search a coin in his pocket but didn’t get any. ‘Ah maybe there are some coin in the cashier’ he walk towards the cashier,

“I’m sorry, can I exchange this 1000 won into some coin for clean the bowl over there?”

“Ah you no need to wash it mister, I’ll clean it later” said the cashier to the man.

“Ah really? Okay I’ll go then” he then rush to his car. The cashier girl only stare at the man. “yah Hyejin ah, what’s that? He have to wash it by himself. Not you” said the owner.

genchana eonnie. I think he is in a hurry. Also he is always smiling, doesn’t it cute?” the owner only chuckle hear her cousin said like that “Eyy.. is up to you then. Palli, wash the window over there”

Arraso” 'I was right when he was act cute right? hihihi'

 

----------------

 

“yah mongji, thanks for the kimbap. At least I didn’t feel too hungry” said Haha

“Ey oppa, why are you look like a poor person now? ahahaha”

“He was like that, Jihyo..” teased Gary

“ey hyung, what did you say? Should I say ‘that’ to mongji eh?”

“Say what huh?”

“That thing. After Jihyo go to the mini market. Lov—AHH! what did you do hyung?!“ before Haha finish his sentence, Gary pinch his waist,

“Mwo? What did I do to you?” said Gary with a glare face, give a warning to Haha to not say it to Jihyo. Then Haha pretend that there was nothing happened. Luckily, Jihyo didn’t take it too much.

‘They’re just love to tease me. It’s not a serious thing’ Jihyo only smiled then check her watch. ‘Uh, 8.15 am. I almost forget to wait for principal’s acquaintance in the main gate. YAH. You pabo jihyo— why on earth I didn’t ask madam his name or at least what will he wears? Eyy there isn’t much time for me to go the office and ask her. Probably she won’t in the office at this time. Ottokae?’ she didn’t know that she is blur—lost in her own thought until a hand wave in front of her.

“yah Jihyo, genchana? You looked confused. Is there anything wrong?” ask Gary.

‘uh? Kang Gary?’ “nothing, I just have to standby near the main gate. I have to meet someone there. i’m going now. See you two later!”

‘yah Jihyo.. are you going to meet your boyfriend? As expected, you’re unpredictable’ thought Gary with a sad tone.

 

-----------------------------------------

 

Jihyo keep on watching the guest, hope that the principal acquaintance will recognize her. She stands beside a huge balloon teddy bear in the main gate. Rather than a head committee in general, she looks like a lost child who search her parents. ‘what is this? Did I just saw that man? The one who asked me in the mini market early this morning? Impossible. I must wrong. Focus Jihyo, find the person now and accompany him to madam’ then she back to her affair, but her mind keep thinking that man. Until..

“Hey, we meet again!” said that man to Jihyo. She is a bit shock because he shouts to her. “Woah! What is this? You again?” ‘aigoo why must him that I met. But he is here. Then I was right before—the healthy freak one who use a red, black and green western-style shirt and always smiling’

“Are you following me from the mini market?” ask him curiously.

“yah don’t be kidding. Its you who followed me eh? I’m a head committee here”

eh? A head committee she said? What kind of head committee who wear a shirt and sneakers? Pfft. Wait, then she is the person that noona was talking before’ he just smile cutely.

“Why on earth you are always smiling when we talk? Are you a et?”

“et? Anii, I’m the one who will you accompany to meet Sayeon noona in her office. I’m smiling because finally I found you. I was like a lost child here about fifteen minutes looking for someone. Who ever thought it was you?”

jinjja? You’re the person that I was looking for?” he nodded without any hesitation. Still smiling. ‘he is quiet cute when act like that.. I wonder if he already has a girlfriend’

‘eyy finally she is smiling. I guess she is rarely smiles..’ both of them stare at each other for a seconds.

omma, look at them. Don’t they cute as a couple? Smiling cutely.. I hope I’ll be like that one day. Kekeke” whisper one of the guest to her mom who stand near them. Jihyo who heard that finally conscious again. “We should go now. probably madam has already in the office” “neh. kajja”

 

--------------

 

“Ohh kid! Finally you come. I’m happy that you’ll be the MC with Jaesuk and Sukjin ah” said Sayeon with a happy tone ofcourse

“ah yes noona. I keep my promise to come eh? Hahaha. So where will I changes the suit? Since the event held at 10, then we should do the rehearsal right?”

 “Yes, come with me. Miss Song, thanks for your hard work. You can go now. We will meet again in backstage later. Kajja kid” ‘So noona call her miss Song? Eyy why she doesn’t wear a uniform or at least wear her nametag? So with that I probably know her name. Miss Song..’

 


Hii x)) thanks for you who already subcribed my story:^) this chapter is quiet short hehe. i hope i didn't make you upset kkk~ oh! in case you curious about what The Man was wearing, here you are~

 

HAHAHA i should keep the man until jihyo knows his name but........

can you ignore this our super cute kookie? i can't asdfghjkllll *u*