Chapter 1: The Event

You and Me

Another day in January

04.30 am

*kriiiiiiiing* *kriiiiiiing*

“What with that annoying sound..” She tries to reach her phone and snooze it for five minutes.. *kriiiiiiiing* *kriiiiiiing* “Gez..arasso arasso” Alarm just wake Ji Hyo up. After sit down at her bed with Mong face, she is checking out what appoitment did she arrange for today.

 

  • Today is the day!! I’ll become a committee for a charity event! Fighting!

 

“Uh..okay ji hyo don’t be late for today or you’ll get a bad impression from the Principal” the appointment makes Ji Hyo must prepare herself on time because she’s the one who hold the conscript. Then she search a blue polo shirt, match it with black jeans, glasses and hat. 'Do I need some make up? Just a little maybe' She tighten her shoes, then ready to the college.

“Good morning ma’am!” said Ji Hyo to her Principal, Noh Sayeon.

“Morning miss Song, a good chance that you aren’t late for this event”

“Ah yes ma’am, I’ve already finish preparing at the main gate. Do you need something else?”

 “Let me see” *checking out her phone* “Can you please standby near the main gate at 08.20 am? There’ll be my acquaintance who’s coming here and I’m not sure if I can meet him at that time, can you do that?”

“I’ll try, so after I meet him I just need to accompany him to see you?”

“Yes, meet me at the office around 09.00 am please. I’ll go now”

“Okay ma’am” after bowed to her principal, she’s going around the place, make sure that everything is under control. She’s going to the Main Hall first checking the band, dancer, singer, and MCs. Then go to the kitchen, taste the dish. This is perfect. Last but not least checking out the security, are they ready? since the event is huge for a charity.

-----------------------------------------

Before meet Ji Hyo somewhere in the college, Sayeon ssi is busy with the decoration. Suddenly, her phone rings. It was from someone who is she waiting for.

Yeoboseo? ah you kid, where are you? I’m waiting you at my office neh? Don’t be late, come at 8.20 am. The event held in 10.00 am sharp. Remember, you’re the MC today”

“Ah yes noona I’ll be there. Don’t worry about that, but I don’t know where’s your office at”

“You’ll meet my head committee at the main gate, which it will accompany you to my office”

Namja yooja ga?”

Booraguyo?”

Ah nothing noona. See you there then” click. Line disconnected. “Aigoo what did I say? Is it so important about the one who will accompany me later? But she/he will know me since noona said I’ll come. Sigh. What happened to me today..” said the man to himself.

-----------------------------------------

*stomach growling* 'Heol.. I forget to take my breakfast this morning. Should I buy some kimbap in the mini market then?'  “yah Kang Gary, please standby here neh? I’ll be back soon” said Ji Hyo to her partner in the event.

“yah Jihyo, where is your attitude? I’m your Sunbae right?” complaint Gary.

“What’s with you? Usually you just agree when I call you without have to say sunbae or oppa back then” teased Ji Hyo.

“Eyy you two! Stop fighting eh? Help me with this stuff.. this is quiet heavy you know” another complaint from Haha. “Kang Gary will help you then oppa, I’m hungry now and I’m about to buy some kimbap. I’ll buy for you guys okay?” Ji Hyo then just leave the two kids for buy some kimbap.

“Aigoo that Mongji. Did she never know that I’ve love her for a year?”

“Did you say love hyung? To that mongji? Woah I never thought your type is her—mong, sleepyhead, and soju addict eh?”

“Eyy she is beautiful in her way.. I actually thought that she is kind, cute and smart. But unpredictable.. today she is not well behave, but in another day she’ll come and behave like a queen” explain Gary. Then they continue their work in their own booth.

 

Ji Hyo then arrived in the mini market. Search some kimbap, ramyun, potato chip, tissue, and mineral water.

“Do you eat all those stuff by yourself miss?” Ji Hyo hear someone talk to her. Then she turn around to face the person.

“I’m sorry, did I bother you?” said Ji Hyo. 'Who are you? What a man that talk to me like that. Gez..'

“Those stuff aren’t healthy if you know it.. except the kimbap” said the man with a gentle smile

.

 

 

“huh? Not healthy? Why on earth he care for me?” she just standing there with a mong face, pay attention to the man from head to toe before said anything else to him. She is looking carefully to him at every inch part of his body.

Who are you? Did I know you?” replied Ji Hyo

“Ahaha miss, you should answer my question first—do you eat all those stuff by yourself?”

“Eh? Yes I do and buy some for my friend too. Wae?”

“Don’t you scared if you’ll become fat because of it? Usually women will choose salad or red rice for breakfast” he said. Still smiling.

“I’m hungry and I don’t get any diet now. Excuse me, I’m in a hurry” “Good answer ji hyo. At least he’ll stop asking me with those healthy freak questions. Phew. But who are you anyway?”

 


woah finally i write this one x)) i'm quiet nervous before.. i hope this one doesn't make you who read it will get bored. anyway i hope for some comments to improve my imagine skill xD thanks for reading^^