Chapter 11: Monday Couple?

You and Me

 

**

 

“Saranghae, Jihyo. I love you. Would you.. be mine?”

‘oppa..’ “I.. I don’t know, oppa. Gary oppa”

“I know, you wouldn’t accept me either”

“I thought that—”

“I’m your oppa and you as the dongsaeng of mine, like that?”

“Well.. kind of”

“I think so, until I realized that you love being yourself, just the way you are”

“I’m not that good, you just saw the outside of myself. I just sometimes hate it why do I don’t have..” Jihyo takes a deep breath before continue to talks “a good happy family”

“That’s why I want to make you keep happy, Jihyo”

“I don’t know if I want this relationship or..no”

“You don’t like me?”

“Do you know the difference about like and love?”

“Yeah..” Gary looks at Jihyo. Straight in the eyes. “You like me. I love you”

“That’s.. right”

“So, it’s a rejection for me?”

“No”

“Then?”

“I don’t want you to get hurt”

“Well?”

“Um.. I’d like to do..couple things once in a week”

“What?”

 

**

 

Monday Couple?”

“Yeah.. I know, you wouldn’t believe this one” Jihyo just shrugged her shoulders, “But I can’t rejected it, neither I.. accepted him”

“So, you mean, with that, Gary oppa won’t get hurt?”

“I know this thing can’t help his suffers because of me”

“Unnie..”

“Am I doing wrong?”

“No no, you’re doing this because you feel burdened to not accepted his conffesion, right? You are doing this because other person. But unnie, you can’t always make the others as your priority, you deserve to feel happy, too”

“Eh? I never thought about that before”

“Now I know why you don’t have any boyfriend..”

“Eyy, it’s not like that. I just too busy to flirting around”

“See?”

“Aish, we better sleep now” Jihyo tries to change the topic

“Wait, what about that cute Kim?”

“Oh, right. Today he just say that I’m amazing. It’s strange to hear, right?”

“Amazing? Did he insane to call you amazing?” Jimin make a funny face as she said that to Jihyo

“Yah!” ‘actually, he said that I’m pretty. Hihi! I just keep it to myself. Ahh~ you cute oppa’

 

-----------------------------------------

 

“Saeyon ah”

“Ne, sajangnim?”

“I have another task for you”

“Yes?”

“Do you remember our group Ace?”

“Cheon Jong Im. Ofcourse I remember him”

“Find his daughter”

“I’m sorry?”

“Yes. His daughter, Cheon Song Im”

“But.. we don’t know if she still alive or not, right?”

“We will know after you find her, whether she still alive or not”

“Ne, I’m sorry”

“Here is the pict. I only have her old one. You can asking for help to that Choi, probably he’ll know how to identify someone’s face 10 to 15 years later”

Saeyon sees the pictures. There are 4 of them, two are the close up of her; front and back. The others are her full face; round eyes, chubby face, thin nose and thin lips. and her birthmark, It places behind her ears and looks like a thin line

“She is beautiful. I wonder what’ll she look  like infront of us”

“Ofcourse, her father is our Ace and her mother is one of Korea’s top model at that time, Cheon Hyo Jin”

“You mean, that famous hallyu star Cheon Hyo Jin?”                                                                                                                                              

“Yes. How pity at that time her father, Cheon Jong Im, found by the BO and not in a long time, he decided to end his life by stay away from his family”

“How about Cheon Hyo Jin ssi?”

“I don’t know. She just disappear like a ghost who keep haunt in our life. She’s a mystery”

 

-----------------------------------------

 

“Seung Hoon hyung?”

“Oy, Jongkook ah”

Jongkook got surprised at his hyung presence in gym at noon, usually Seung Hoon will come by night. Seung Hoon is one of his favourite hyung. He’s firm, wise, but at the same time can be hopeless towards a woman. Jongkook typical of man.

“What are you doing? I mean, it’s not 7 in the night yet”

“Woman..”

“Because of that hell we called Pms?”

“You got me, Jongkook ah. She said that I can’t cut the carrot properly as she told me earlier and then she doesn’t want to continue her cooking. So here I am, coming to my other home”

“Woman are hard to understand, right hyung?”

“Yeah. Oh, how about that girl?”

“Which one?”

“Aish. You’re so picky. You know what I mean. That Mong, eh? Miss Song?”

“She’s okay.

 

 

“No, I mean, she’s beautiful. And I like her. Perhaps?”

 

-----------------------------------------

 

The next day, Gary who seems unsure about Jihyo’s feeling, called Dong Hoon to come to his place

“Dong Hoon. Ha Dong Hoon. Come in”

“What’s up, hyung? Any good news?”

“She didn’t rejected me”

“Ow? It’s a good news!”

“But she didn’t accepted me either”

“Wow, wait. I don’t get it, huh, hyung?”

“She told me that she likes me. but it’s not enough to tell that she loves me, too”

“So.. what happened?”

“She said we have to try from couple things”

“Like, what? Dating? Picnic?”

“Sort of—“

“At least she wants to try it, right?”

“I don’t know. It’s just feel..new”

“It must be new for you..and me too. I don’t know what was in her mind? Like seriously”

“Oh? She texts me something”

 

                 Mong Jihyo:

       Received: 10.05 am

       Oppa? My Monday boyfriend? Are you free this noon? can we meet at the café? Your favourite one. Meet me at 13.00, see ya~

 

“You started to call me boyfriend? Really?”

 

-----------------------------------------

 

“You have to give your heart a chance, kid” said Seung Hoon

“I don’t know, hyung. I just started to like her”

“Why? It’s good to hear, at least I know that you already moved on from that woman

“But the feeling won’t go. I still remember the past when she killed..omma”

“Yah, that’s why I said that you have to give it another chance. You can’t keep the ‘forever alone thing’. you needs woman who will fight for you, stands for you, and ofcourse, love you all the way”

“Ow, hyung, I love you”

“Ya! Back off! I have a wife already!”

“Ahahaha don’t worry, hyung. I’ll give it a try someday”

“This is not a fiction, you’re turning 30 next year!”

“So? What’s the matter? Jaesuk hyung also married at that age and you too, I mean”

“Don’t follow our way, kid. We are a little bit late to get married. I don’t want this muscle boy feel the same too”

“Hyung, I started to like you, now”

“Ew, no! don’t you wanna feel that with your wife?”

“Feel what?”

“That couple thing. On bed. Happily ever after!”

“Hyung!”

 

-----------------------------------------

 

“Cheon Song Im”

“Ne, omma? Did something happen?”

“Aniyo. Just want to remind you as Song Ji Hyo. Keep up the good work. Do not tell anybody about your presence as Cheon Jong Im’s daughter, arra?”

“Ne… but is it okay if I have a boyfriend?”

“Sure. You deserve anything after those dark past, honey. But, still..”

“What, omma?”

“I’m so sorry that I can’t help our family save”

“It’s okay. Appa will happy from up there, right?”

“Yes. Honey, and  I’m sorry I still can’t meet you this year”

“It’s not a big deal, I still love you omma. So much”

“I love you too. Too much”

“I’ll hang up for now, eh?”

“okay. And oh, stay away from your closest friend. I feel uneasy”

 


I don't know if this one is good? thanks for your love, readers! it's already the 11th:^)

there are many mystery reveals, eh? kkk I don't know what I just wrote right now~

I'll edit the chapter later~ (I made this yesterday. do you believe it? lol)