Chapter 3: This Is a Trap!

You and Me

Miss Song..why do I keep thinking about her? There was something about her.. Should I observe more?’

“yah JK, do you bring that thing?” whisper Sayeon towards the man who keep on silent

“Huh? Thing?”

“Yah what were you thinking kid? Do you bring that biologic tracker? I’m talking about that West Group who will attend this event. You won’t need those rehearsal. You were good at that MC thing right? So focus now” he just nodded. Both of them walking towards the basement for prepare their plan. The man changes into black suit—then he take the handgun inside his suit and reload it. Meanwhile Sayeon take the small camera and put it on her  blouse button.

“Look, I’ll talk to the Boss about our drugs transactions while you try to find the guards. There were five of them. You’ll find them easily, they wear a germ earrings in their left ear and had a small dragon tattoo in their right hand. Right after you find them, put that biologic tracker to one of them on their sleeve.” explain Sayeon to him and keep on her eyes seeing the situation.

“Where is Kwangsoo? I thought I’ll work with him today” ask the man while take the unseen glove and wear it in his right hand “He’ll wait under the bridge near Incheon. He’ll report the situation to us after you do your job. Understand?”

“Understand ma’am.”

 

-----------------------------------------

 

“Oh Jaesuk hyung, Sukjin hyung! How are you? I haven’t see you two for a while” said the man to his beloved hyung

“Oh Kookjong ah! We’re fine we’re fine!” said Jaesuk

“Yah Jongkook, where were you these past day? I thought you lost. Hahaha” added Sukjin

“Eyy what are you talking hyung? I’m busy with my album and stuff ofcourse. What else?”

“So when will you busy to prepare your wedding beside your job eh?” tease Jaesuk

“Aiih.. soon maybe?”

jinjjayo?!” said the two older man together

“Maybe yes maybe no. Ahahahahaha”

“Yah Jongkook, we are serious about that. We are waiting for your invitation. Right Jaesuk ah?” said Sukjin with rough face towards Jongkook

Neh! Don’t kidding with us anymore Kookjong ah. Soon you’ll turn 30 you know”

“I’m serious too, hyung. I still didn’t get the right woman. Besides, I’m still young eh? Being 30 isn’t too old right? Yah Jaesuk hyung, Sukjin hyung if that time comes, I’ll tell you both. I promise it, neh? Look at me” begged Jongkook with his puppy face, then three of them laughing because Jongkook face expressions. They started being a best friends since Jongkook in the middle school while Jaesuk in the high school and Sukjin in the College. They know each other so well—three of them just like a family. No doubt if Jaesuk and Sukjin always say to Jongkook to marry soon.

 

Its 09.55 am and the event will start to begin. Crew and staff gathered in backstage. Jihyo lead everyone to pray, they make a big circle around them.

“Everyone, we hope for the best today. We are here for the charity, for those who need our help. May God bless all of us. Amen” “Amen” said everyone together.

Before leaving the backstage, they do a high five with each other include the MCs. And when it comes to Jongkook and Jihyo, they both were chuckling without any reason. Then Jihyo start to talk, “This is funny eh? We just met this morning in the mini market then tadaa—who thought you are madam’s acquaintance and appear on this event”

“Maybe this is fate? Who knows right? Hehe” said Jongkook with his cutest smile.

‘eyy he started with those cute smile again’ “What’s with fate huh? This is only by chance we met”

“But even if you didn’t go to the mini market, we were still meet on this event right? You seems don’t believe about fate, why?” ask Jongkook with his ascend eyebrows.

“I..I..ah nothing. We should move, the MC must prepare the mic on their suit right?” said Jihyo in hesitant tone and start to not make an eye contact.

“In kind of this event, the MC are holding the mic in their own hand. They don’t need to put it on their suit. Unless they’re a MC in variety show or another show in tv” said Jongkook “yah Miss Song, I can sense something wrong with your answer. I’m good at know about what people feeling through their action” 

 

‘What?! So after those earlier healthy freak question, now he can read something wrong in my tone while speaking.. even he called me with my family name. Who are you?’ seeing Jihyo lost in her own mind, Jongkook walk closer, bend his knee and touch her cheek with his point finger “Are you okay? You looked so Mong. Should I call you Miss Mong then? Hahaha really, you’re so funny” he laugh when at the same time Jihyo fully minded again and realized that Jongkook was too close to her. Suddenly she feel shy and doesn’t know what to do.

“Look at your face, Miss Mong. Its turn into red like a tomato! Hahaha”

“err I have to go mister. Bye!” Jihyo then run from Jongkook and cover her face ‘Why he did that to me?! Even I can’t do nothing because of his cute face. Arghh this is so embarrassing!’

“Mister? Pffft. She still doesn’t know my name? Aihh what a shame” he smiled, shaked his head and walk to the stage.

 

-----------------------------------------

 

“Hello everyone! In this sunny day we’ll start the event as soon as we count to three and shake the bell, ready?” opened Jaesuk to the Audience

“I’m sorry Yoo Jaesuk ssi, we weren’t introduce ourself to the audience. Right Kim Jongkook ssi?” said Sukjin

“Ah yes Ji Sukjin ssi. But maybe he didn’t think that we were here with him.. Maybe he thinks this is his event. Pity us..” added Jongkook who make everyone in the Hall laughing

“Eyy it’s not like that.. I think the audience already know you two since you’re quiet famous too. Right everyone?” said Jaesuk towards the audience. But only half of them who nodded their head

“See Yoo Jaesuk ssi? This is what I mean to introduce ourself in the beginning. Hello everyone! I’m Ji Sukjin and beside me is Kim Jongkook ssi” added Sukjin with a big  smile who make everyone clap their hands beside laughing. The event is going smooth because three of them. They love to tease each other while the event is going on. Sometimes Jongkook looks carefully towards the audience—try to find the guards. But he didn’t get the type of them like Sayeon has told him before; wear a germ earrings or had a small dragon tattoo in their right hand. Then he thinks about something.

 

Magic! I’ll do a sudden magic show after this so I can find them! But since I just know to do a simple trick, maybe I’ll do the find and disappear thing who belongs to them—I can use their necklace or watch or even their rings. I hope at least I can reach their hand and put the trackers. Luckily I was put it one on one in my fingers before.’ Right before the event ends, he try to talk to his hyung about the magic show. The audience seems interesting about it. Then he began to search a volunteer. He success to find the guards and start the sudden magic show. First he ask about their name, a tall man who wear a green suit is Kim Jae Joon. Jongkook begged him to offer his watch.

‘bingo. He is the first. Although I can’t see his earrings, but I can see there is a dragon tattoo in his right hands. Okay!’ second is a woman who wears a long red dresess, her name is Kim Yuna.

‘uh, why on this noon she wears a v-neck..’ he then begged her the necklace but pretend he can’t get it and it was fall to the floor, the two of them reach it and Jongkook can see her hands ‘She wasn’t the person. Next’ third person was a woman again, her name is Lee Yeon Hee. This time he begged her rings.

‘earrings is okay. Also the tattoo is okay’ then he start the show. It didn’t take a long time to do.

After the show, Jongkook shake all of the volunteer hands, put the tracker to the first and third person. ‘I guess they didn’t recognize what did I do to them. Good!’ but suddenly he heard a sound of gun being shoot and a bomb explode in the corner of the Hall.

 

Everyone was panic and they start to running towards the exit to leave the Hall. Jongkook also start to find where is the possible place that someone can shoot and explode the bomb in the Hall. But suddenly Saeyon contact him through the earphone. “Jongkook! This is a trap! Hurry call Kwangsoo and meet me in the basement!”

Then he rush to call Kwangsoo “yah! Noona said this is a trap. Better if you go to the college now! meet us in the basement”

Arraso hyung! I’ll be there in fifteen minutes”

‘yah what is this all about? How can this happened? I didn’t do anything wrong back then. Think Jongkook, think! There must be something wrong. Or did noona do anything wrong? She could but me either also Kwangsoo could too. Sh*t!’

Bruk! Jongkook crush something until he fell down.

 


sorry for the late update! at first i want to be chessy to jihyo and jongkook. but then i can't imagine what a story would good to them.. also i'm bad with a couple thing. so i decided to make jongkook as an agent.... is it okay? i hope this is not so bored for you and happy reading^^