Chapter 5: God's Plan

You and Me

“Where have you been? I thought I told you to go to the basement after you called Kwangsoo” she let out a sigh as long as Jongkook walks toward her. “Look, I just late only..” he takes a look on his watch, “ten minutes” “uh huh?” Saeyon wants his true reasons of being late just now. He is not that type of person who will come late without a logic reasons. Jongkook can see that she wants to know what a serious thing that makes him came late.

“Alright, alright. I just met someone in the backstage. You know her well noona

“Who? I think I knew someone well in this college was more than one person, kid”

“She is your head committee of this event noona. Miss Song”

“What’s with her? Did you guys just smooching publicly?”

“Eyy anii. How can I do that? I crushed her, she got frightened of the bomb, she said the bomb was remind her of her father, she cried and got fainted. I carried her out of the hall and when she finally awakes, she come closer to me—b-but we weren’t smooching okay? She taught was carried by her father, she said my silhouette just looked like her father. Then we finally introduce ourself and say goodbye. Just. Like. That” he explains with his body language just like his dongsaeng; Choi Siwon.

“The way you explained this just like that rookie agent you know? Gestures everywhere”

“To make you trust ofcourse, ma’am”

“But, that get my attention was bomb and father, bomb and father. Did you ask who was her father’s name?”

“Um no.. How can I asked her when she was like that? Why? Did her reminds you of something important?”

“I’m not sure but yes, her story is just like in my group before I worked to Minsoo ssi. But it happens fifteen years ago”

“Do you want me to observe more? It’s look like something that you must remember noona

“Ah yes, maybe next time. Now we must focus on Chang Joo. He escape a while ago—um but it’s me who leave him first in the hall to avoid any shooting happens actually. Kajja, Gwangsoo were waiting for us in the van”

***

“Yah kid, did you find them already?”

Neh noona, and I try to search any movement from your hidden camera but I got nothing. Just by now I know where were they heading from the biologic tracker. They went to Hapcheon district”

“Are you sure? Did the the tracker work well? Have you checked the map correctly?” teased Jongkook

“Eyy hyung! Who are the people do you think that solve and found the South Group, North Group and BO? They called me the tracker from Busan for a reason right? How can you have doubt on me…”

“Eyy I’m just kidding you know? What’s with you today? got PMS and being sensitive to your hyung huh? Hahahaha”

“Haish these kid, keep your joke for later eh? So what if we go back to our place and tell Minsoo ssi that they’ve just went to Hapcheon?”

“But noona I think better if we follow them first then go to Minsoo hyung, so with that we can report the real situation”

“Yah Kwangsoo, since when did you call Minsoo ssi as hyung? How dare you do that?”

“Since we aren’t being around him ofcourse, noona” answered Kwangsoo who keep on his eye to the road, pretending that he’s driving the van

Pabo ya!” one slapped hit Kwangsoo head. It was from Saeyon who sit at the back. Jongkook just smiled happily, doesn’t want to kid around Kwangsoo because he’s the one who drives. Jongkook afraid if he does something around Kwangsoo when he is driving, he’ll attack him back with tickling—which Kwangsoo had ever do that before this who caused they were almost hit the side of the road…

Finally they decided to stalk Chang Joo in a far way, they caught Chang Joo went to someone house. Chang Joo was alone entered the house, his guards just waited outside. Jongkook thought of put any tracker in Chang Joo’s collar shirt, but Saeyon restrain it. She afraid if Jongkook do that, he would be killed by Chang Joo right after he put the tracker. They waited for almost two hours. Kwangsoo can’t be patient anymore, he then speak up.

“Aih, jinjja noona, I rather wait them while I’m in the Base now. This is so bored, I’m sleppy. I hope there was a girl who accompany me rather…” he takes a look towards Jongkook

“Mwo? What do you want to say? You didn’t happy if I’m being around? Arraseo arraseo, next time I’ll choose to work with Yonghwa or Gisuk-ah, or probably with that Choi’s clan”

“Ey hyung, I mean I rather choose another girl beside noona not you! Aih jeongmal..

“Just stay quiet! You ruin my mood ey Kwangsoo. Yah Jongkook, better if we go now, we can’t get anything here also Kwangsoo—just be ready if I choose another one to change your position. Kajja!”

“What’s wrong with everyone today? aihh”

 

-----------------------------------------

 

‘He was warm back then.. I.. want to being around him again..but what if he already have a girlfriend? Ah I think it’s not a problem..’ a girl who sat in near the booth keep on thinking Jongkook is must be Jihyo. ‘I like it when he looked like a little boy; smiling, laughing—‘ “Here is your lunch Jihyo”

‘Why I didn’t ask his number? Ah Seong Im, this is too fast if I already like him right? Eh? I heard someone called my name.. ah I must wrong’

“Jihyo. Song Jihyo!”

‘Ey,who’s that—’ “Oh? O-oppa? You’re arrived?”

“I think you were like to be conscious eh? While I’m around you’re always like this. Why? Are you thinking about me?” teased Gary

“Pfft, yeah yeah I was thinking about you oppa. I thought what if I kick you hard on the back so you’ll never asumpt me again with those question eh?”

“Then don’t take that lunch, give me back! Yah this mongji”

“Hahahaha you’re funny. Noo I just.. thinking of this event. It’s over. Everything didn’t happen smoothly caused that incident. I blame myself for being a prankster”

 “Yah, don’t think this incident as your own fault Jihyo ah. You did your best. This is because God’s fate”

‘Ergh. What’s with fate today? Can’t just everyone stop using that word? This is so annoying’Arraseo. Thanks for the lunch. I’ll go now”

“Do you mind if I accompany you home?”

“Um.. it’s okay, I can go by myself. I want to be alone right now. Anyeong” Jihyo simply nodded and leave Gary alone

‘What happened to her? Being cruel this morning, fifteen minutes later she was well behaved and started to called me oppa, then by just now she even didn’t call my name either called me oppa. Woman is hard to understand’

 

-----------------------------------------

 

Friday, January 14th 2010

09.00 am

 

Jihyo doing her usual activity in the morning; wake up, make an Americano coffee and sit on the couch to watch the news. She usually takes a shower at 11.00 am, but today she doesn’t think she’ll takes a shower on time. She was being sensitive these past few days after the incident in the college. Even she refuses any schedule to do this next week and next month—which means, she makes everyone around her must rearrange everything. But she just doesn’t care. She thought her last schedule was really disappointed everyone and herself. That was the first time she did a mistake and it was a big mistake. She can’t face it again if she makes any mistake in the future especially in committee thing. She just let out a long sigh before watch outside the window. It’s still snowing everywhere.

‘I want to go outside; hangout, shopping, relax myself.. but seeing the weather like that makes me want to go to bed again.. ah it will be great if someone can accompany me today.. that man.. jongkook oppa.. I hope I can meet him again’

Then Jihyo deciced to take a shower, prepares her long shirt, thick jacket, white pants and a hat also the umbrella. She just need 30 minutes for ready herself. She remembered that she must buy toiletries and some food for next week too, then she go to the nearest supermarket. She just take a walk to go there, but in her way she got a problem, there was a car who sprayed a snow and concern her. ‘Argh. Can’t people consider about everyone who use this side of road?’ right after she arrived at the supermarket, she found out that there was many people near the supermarket and makes some crowded. Without wasting her time, she walk through the crowded to go inside the supermarket, but unluckily she feels someone try to stole her bag from behind. Refleck, she uses her taekwondo technique and failed the thief, she slapped the person and got angry towards the thief before giving away to the police.

‘Seems like God wants to make me get angry today..’

After calmed herself, she continue to buy the food, not long after, she feels someone behind her touch her shoulders and whisper something that makes her blushed

“Maybe you should go to the restroom Miss, I can see your back already full of blood especially—“ before the person finish the sentence, Jihyo turn around and close the mouth. “A-ah yes, you don’t need to e-explain it anymore mis—eh?! O-oppa?!w-what are you doing here?!”

Anyeong Jihyo ah. Better if you change your pants first before asking me a lot of questions, hehe. Here’s a bag and woman thing inside, I’ll wait in the food court neh?” he smiled but a little blushed because he rarely do that to woman except to his own mother

‘AIHH WHAT A SHAME. I MET HIM BUT WITH THIS KIND OF CONDITION. OH HE WAS SHY TOO. ARGH WHAT ACTUALLY GOD’S PLAN HUH?’ Jihyo rushly go to the restroom, changes her pants, pay the groceries and back to the first place where Jongkook waited for her.

“Uh, oppa, you helped me so much. Gomawo oppa, gomawo” Jihyo let out a nodded to Jongkook

“Ey don’t do that, I usually help my mom too. I guess you skip college eh?”

“Um.. how did you know that? Ah right, you’re just like a fortune teller back then..”

“Hahahaha even I didn’t explain it you already know it right?”

“I get to used it oppa, hehehe”

“That’s good then” Jongkook brushed Jihyo’s hair lightly and Jihyo likes it. It’s just like being taken care from her own brother, even if the truth she doesn’t have any older brother. “If you able to see your own self in the mirror now, you’re pretty enough when you were in bad mood and prettier if you smiled like that”

“Ah oppa, you’ve always know how to threat people eh?”

“Hahaha aniii, you’re beautiful in your own way Jihyo ah” Jihyo just smiled shyly

“Oh uh, can I ask your phone number? Um, as you can see I always face any problems with emotion and if I can’t solve it  I just forget it without solving it”

“Sure you can, why not? I’m happy to hear that you want to discuss your problem with me. Hehe. Here you are” Jongkook  come little bit closer to Jihyo to offers his phone until he can smell coffee in her breath. “This morning, what did you eat beside drinking coffee?” Jihyo got a little bit shock to heard that but keep to answer it calmly, “Uh, nothing”

“How on earth you only drink coffee as breakfast? Yah I can’t let you like this, I owe you lunch today”

“I only drink coffee because I got nothing in my fridge, that’s why I came here oppa. But are you really want to owe me a lunch? I eat a lot if you know that”

“It’s up to you, but please eat the healthy one. Neh?”

“Aih oppa, why healthy stuff in this cold weather? If that so, I’ll buy the lunch by myself then”

“How can I do that to you Jihyo ah? Arraseo arraseo you may eat that junk food today and I keep my promise to buy you lunch”

 

Jongkook really can’t stand to see Jihyo already opened her second ramyun. He never saw a woman who love unhealthy stuff like that. He just continue his lunch quitely. When he finished, Jihyo ask to buy drink in the supermarket and Jongkook could only nodded to her. But instead take the isotonic drink, she took a beer—two medium beer. Jihyo didn’t realized that she just buy a beer and just drink it straightly. “Is it only me or taste from the isotonic drink usually like this? Aih, who cares? The important thing is I didn’t feel thristy again”

***

“What did you buy Jihyo ah? Your face were getting red”

“Uh? Jinjja? Eyy you must be kidding me oppa. I bought two isotonic drink, just that. Hic” her words already arrange badly

“Ah okay okay. Let’s go. I’ll take you home neh?”

“I don’t want to go home oppa. Take me somewhere. Hehe”

“Are you sure? You look tired”

Anii, this is only my face. See? See?” Jihyo shows her funny face and makes Jongkook chuckle

Arraseo arraseo. I’ll take you trip around Busan, how’s your opinion?”

“Okaay! Let’s go oppa” Jihyo suddenly grab Jongkook arm and places her hand comfortably. Jongkook got stunned but just let it go.

 

After satisfying Jihyo wishes, Jongkook sends her home. He asks where is her address, but when they stop in the traffic light Jihyo already fall asleep, he tried to shake her body lightly and called out her name but useless. He really didn’t know her place well, so he decided to stop near the park—wait until Jihyo wake up. He is looking Jihyo carefully, from her head down to her face. ‘She is beautiful eh? I wonder if she already have a boyfriend or not’

30 minutes later Jihyo slowly wake up, she got thristy and drink her ‘isotonic drink’ again. ‘Uh? Where am I? argh I felt I hurt my head. I only remembered meet Jongkook oppa this noon—oh he is sleeping.. better if I wake him up and go home’ She loosen the sealt beat and waking Jongkook up who slept peacefully.

“Jongkook oppa, are you sleeping? Hic”

“Ah I only take a nap for fifteen minutes. Is this park near your house?”

“Neh oppa. Hic. Shall we go? This place were cold. Hic”

 

When they arrived in Jihyo apartement, she can’t enter the key purposely. Jongkook was still sleepy saw it then take the key and unlock the door. Jihyo only smiled and let Jongkook enter the living room. Jihyo attitude seems strange, so Jongkook ask and let out a chuckle from Jihyo.

“I’m fine oppa. Why are you asking such a funny question? Do you want to get hit eh? Hehehe. Hic”

Hoam..I guess you were really drunk Jihyo” Jihyo who were drunk come closer and sit in Jongkook’s lap. Jongkook just stared at her, not fully awake ‘She was really drunk’

“Kim Jongkook, Kim Jongkook. If I said I didn’t get drunk, that’s true. Why were you so selfish? Hic. I can get angry and throw you out now. Hic. Hehe”

“Enough Jihyo ah. I’ll take you to your bed now” Jongkook already carry her in his arm “Where is your room?”

“My room? Here” Jihyo point Jongkook in chest, smiled before place her head in his chest. ‘Aigo this Miss Mong. She is scary when she got drunk’ He carry her to the biggest room, put her down but her hands were grab Jongkook shirt tightly.

“Where will you go? I’m shivering you know” she pulled Jongkook to the bed and sat on top of him. Travel her hand down to his chest. Making him doesn’t feel sleepy again.

“You know? I met someone this Monday and that person was a healthy freak one. Sometimes annoying but I like him. Hic. Do you know him? He’s here now—beneath me. Hehe”

“Yah Jihyo, I knew you were like me but now you aren’t yourself right?” Jongkook now are holding both Jihyo’s hands

“Ey, don’t you dare to said that to me. I-hic, I really like you. This past few days I hoped that I’ll meet you one day and yes God heard my wish” she come closer until she can feel his hot breath. “When I see you like this, why on earth you were getting hot hm? I wonder how your lips will tastes in mine. Hehe”

“I-I can’t give it if you want it now. We aren’t a couple Jihyo”

“Then I decided now you are my boyfriend” she slowly come closer to Jongkook until their lips met. Jongkook feel like electric go through his body by Jihyo act. Started with a peck then she deepen the kiss, holding both Jongkook cheeks. Then travel his neck, leaving some marks then back to his parted lips

“J-jihyo, s-stop it” ‘Sh*t. I-I liked it’

“Mmh? Shut up oppa” Jihyo just continued kissing him passionately until they were longing for air. Jongkook already blushed, but Jihyo smirks to him. Satisfied of what she did to him.

“Ah oppa, your lips were tasted like mayo. What did you eat? Can I feel it again?”

“J-jihyo please, I-I want it too but now you are drunk and I can’t do it”

“I told you I’m not drunk. I know what I’m doing now. I just beg to tastes you once again, not begging you to making love with me right?” she wispered to Jongkook, make him feels shivering.

‘Get a grip Jongkook! You can’t kiss her like this. Think of the consequence later if she wake up and conscious of what did you do in her bed, she probably says that you who do this! Argh but sh*t I like it when she kissed me like that’

“See oppa, you are shivering when I said that. You want it too, why must holding anything back?”

“I-I”

“Shhh”

 

-----------------------------------------

 

Jihyo feels something beneath her. Something moves slowly makes her scared. ‘I-Is this an earthquake?! A-ah but does an earthquake moves slowly and warm like this? Wait, warm?’ she open her eyes and suddenly she moves her body up to see clearly and make sure that she didn’t dreaming. Startled when she saw that she slept above someone—her smiling-lovely-oppa, Jongkook.

‘SH*T. WHAT DID WE DO LAST NIGHT UNTIL I SLEPT ABOVE HIM HUH?!’

Without she realized, her movement were felt by Jongkook. “Mmm..Jihyo please, don’t do that again”

‘DON’T DO WHAT?! AGAIN?! I DID SOMETHING TO HIM?!’ she take a look again to her body and him who covered by blanket, glad that they weren’t under it. She still used her shirt and pants without her jacket. Only Jongkook who still completed wear his clothing.

Jongkook started to open his eyes and found that Jihyo stared at him, still in that position. “O-oh you already wake up”

“Yes o-oppa” there was a long silence between them. Both of them didn’t move at all until Jongkook’s phone vibrates

“Um.. Jihyo?”

“Y-yes oppa?”

“Didn’t you feel that vibrates? I mean my phones”

“No..” she still didn’t get of Jongkook’s words

“I mean we should get up..fast”

“OHH. Right, right. I’m sorry oppa. You must feel hurt” they ended up sit in the edge of the bed, Jongkook reach out his phone and saw that Sayeon noona called him

Yeoboseyo

“Kid, where are you?”

“Um..I’m in my room ofcourse”

“You lied. You’re outside huh? Last night I checked out to your room and I found you nowhere. Where are you?”

‘Pabo, I can’t lied to her’ “Uh, right. I’m outside and I slept in my friend’s house”

“We are going to Jeju, you aren’t forget it, are you?”

“I remembered it. But I think I can’t go noona

“Really? But you’re the one who excited the most”

“Ah yes. But I feel like I can’t  go. Mianhe noona, you guys just can go without me”

“Okay. I’ll go then. annyeong” line disconnected. Jongkook felt relieved

“So Jihyo..eh?” ‘Where is she?’


Hello everyone..I'm back^^ if i were a hallyu star, this is just like my comeback kkkk~ sorry that i was able to update now after a long time..i tried to make Jihyo got wild when she were drunk and make Jongkook shy all the way>.< is that okay? maybe this is not my best chapter but i hope you'll enjoy it^^