Chapter 14: Who is She?

You and Me

 

 

For God’s sake, I hope that I listened wrongly. I must be sick, too. Just like mom.

 

“Something’s wrong, Mr. Kim?” asked The Boss

 

Jongkook only smiles to the question, he never thought on before that these brat knows his life, his family. “Nothing’s wrong, really”

 

“So, can I ask a question?”

 

“Yes, you may. What do you want to ask?”

 

“How close you are.. with your mother?”

 

What?

 

 “I’m not dating anyone so, I’m really close to my mom”

 

“Such a mama boy

 

“And if anyone dares to hurt her, I’ll teach them a lesson. A real lesson” Jongkook glares everyone. He really mean his word. He is that kind of guy who keep all of his words

 

“What if.. I did something to your mom?” The boss didn’t hesistate on making Jongkook lost his temper. He only knows that Jongkook is part of a bunch cowards team. He just doesn’t know him that much.

 

“Then you’re dead”

 

Jongkook close the suitcase and he stands right away, he can’t wait any longer if it is about his mom. His dad is a drunkard who leave them in the past so he loves his mother the most, after his elder brother. He’s ready to fight. He doesn’t care if he is fired because of this only to save his mother.

 

“You better sit down or—“

 

“Or what?!”

 

“Or do you want to see your mother dies in your girlfriend’s hands?” He warned

 

Girlfriend? Does he means…? Wait, no way..

 

---

 

Gary, Dong hoon and the others take a step back to hide behind the big wall at the rooftop. The wall cover them all perfectly so the guards didn’t know about their presence, at least.

 

“I think I know the hostage, hyung. I know her for sure”

 

“Really?”

 

“Yes! But wait..”

 

“Guys, it’s my mother!” Jongkook who is connected with them is frustated that they’re clueless about his mom—the hostage!

 

“The ! For sure hyung?!” Gary was shocked, as well as Dong hoon

 

“What is this! How did they know your mom, hyung! Unbelievable!”

 

“Haah.. Haah..—It’s not the matters now! Find.. Her! She is at the rooftop as well. Be careful to not hurting my mom or..”

 

“Jongkook hyung? What happen? Hyung?!” Dong hoon checked if the transmission is out of signal but it seems that Jongkook has cut out the connection by himself. “Gary hyung what should we do?”

 

“The only thing we must do is save his mother by searching that woman Jongkook hyung mention earlier. I mean, he didn’t have that much girl friend so think carefully. Did he meet this girl recently or not”

 

It took around a minute for Dong hoon figure out the woman. He reflexs by hit the wall beside him and forget about the guards,

 

Who would it be, Dong hoon ah?”

 

Bam! A shoot has been released from a far. It makes Gary and Dong hoon who is nearby tilt their heads towards the sound

 

“Hyung this is not good. We should save her quickly. Later on I’ll tell you about this woman” Dong hoon who knows the woman is starting to worry more about Jongkook’s mother, “You two! go to the right while I search for the woman. On my count”

 

Unfortunately, the team only found a stain of bloods in the scene. The woman and Jongkook’s mother is nowhere to be found. The team split into two, Gary and the other three are trying to chase them while Dong hoon is back to the 3rd floor to catch up with Jongkook.

 

“HYUNG!”

 

***

 

Dong hoon-ah, I met Jongkook hyung today.. He’s not that much changing. I feel sorry, what should I do?

 

Dong hoon is a little bit shocked. The text he recieved a while ago from Gary made him stop on making a coffee at his friend’s coffee shop. Can’t think straight, he excuses himself and go to the near play park. He is for sure misses his hyung so much. The bound between them is built when they were young. Dong hoon loves his hyung just like he loves his family. Jongkook is always there if he needs help. Doesn’t want to feel burdened again, he decided to text Gary’s back and meet up with him.

 

“Jongkook hyung.. is  he okay? Does he had a family yet?” Dong hoon start the conversation

 

“He seems okay and still the same... I don’t think that he’s married. You know him, it’s hard to find him hang outs with woman right? Especially after that incident...”

 

The two of them keep on silence. It’s awkward for sure to bring back the memories they don’t want to remember again. Even though it’s not all their fault to not knowing that the meeting is only a trap

 

“But hyung, what is really happened back then when she’s gone? I don’t know it since I found Jongkook hyung is lying down and out of breath. I’m sure she’s not died yet, did she?”

 

“Dong hoon ah, as I continue to chased them back then suddenly we are being hit by something, like a wood or something like that. I only managed to saw the guards is holding his mother. I’m not sure she’s still alive or not”

 

“That means the shot we heard is not of someone who pointed a weapon to his mother, am I wrong?”

 

“If we think of it, yes. And to add, this woman seems regret her action. Why? Because I saw she tear up even though just a little bit”

 

“Aish, so, there’s a chance that his mother is alive? But if it’s right, why eomonie doesn’t show up? Her son is for sure worried to death”

 

“I don’t know. She must have a reason.” Gary take a deep breath and continue, “By the way, I still didn’t know her identity. Who is she? Who would be that woman Dong hoon ah?”

 

---

 

“Yah, hearing your story makes me remind of her. I remember when we were just young. When she decided to out from the camp and start a family” Sayeon wipe the tears that escape her guard, "She's beautiful and really is a nice person"

 

“Right, you knew my mom since young, too. Is this fated? I knew Dong hoon too when I was eighteen and today I only remember those incident”

 

“I’m not believing such like that, but Jongkook, why do you split up wth them?”

 

“If we keep on the same team, I’m not sure if they comfortable with the situation—no, it’s more like I can’t handle my own self. I don’t know”

 

“So, you left them?”

 

“At first I told them I need some time, but as time goes on I decided to separated with them. I got a warn from the boss, he said that I’m not professional. I don’t care, at that time, the only thing I care is my mom”

 

“If only you give yourself another chance, I’m sure you guys will be good again. Start another journey with them”

 

“I’m not sure, we’ll be awkward right? It’s been a long time. More over I have Kwangsoo to take care. Maybe we’ll remind as we are right now”

 

“Well, it’s up to you kid. Oh, and back then are you sure your mom is died? You didn’t try to find her?”

 

“As I stated, if it’s still possible to meet again, she will know how to find me. I believe she’s alive but right know I can only pray for her, noona. Fated always have a way”

 

“Gosh, you surely have a big heart. I can help you, you know? Who’s that woman? Who is she? I’ll try to ask the others, too Jongkook ah”

 

“You don’t have to find her. Because she is..

 

 

...she is my girlfriend, noona”

 

 

                                                                                ****

 

Oh Min Rae is helpless towards the guards. She can only praying due to her condition—tied in the chair at the rooftop and pointed out with a gun. God, if it’s my time to go now, please let me be in peace. Please protect  my sons from all of the danger in the future

 

“What are you murmuring about, old lady?” One of the guards asks

 

“Is that even your bussiness, Ahjussi?”

 

“Yah old lady! I was asking politely! Arra?!

 

“Quiet! You stupid! Why whould you mess around with someone that will be facing their death?” Says the other guards

 

“She called me ahjussi! I’m not even in my 40s!”

 

Bam! A shoot has been released from a far. It makes Gary and Dong hoon who is nearby tilt their heads towards the sound

 

The guards are scared of their leader. The guards know for sure that if they messed up this one, she will be really angry. She could do anything to makes them plead, she is known as The Woman with No Mercy.

 

“If I hear you two arguing again with that Ahjumma, I’ll make sure once you wake up tomorrow you’ll losing one of your body parts. Now go and stand over there”

 

“Yes.. y.. yes noona we understood”

 

“Who knows my son will met a woman like you? You’re truly the best actress I’ve ever met in my life” said Jongkook’s mother

 

“Eomonie, it’s not like I planned it to happen this way. I hope you understand. If I know earlier, I won’t be this close to him.” She put aside her weapon and start to bend down to Jongkook’s mother and whisper, “I’m sorry, but I have to make it more interesting..”

 

She cut a little bit both the hands of the Ahjumma and open up the rope on the legs. She knows that Jongkook is near with his team so she wants to make it like she really messed up with his mom. She wants him to angered up and chase her down. She loves him that it’s almost crime to be real. Oh Min Rae is start to lost her conscious due to her bloods come out from both of her hands. Soon, with the guards and Oh Min Rae in hands, they leave the scene.

 

 

 

“Live well, my sons..”

 


Annyeong~~~

FINALLY. Hahaha finally I belive myself again to continuing this one. Thank you everyone who's stay subscribe my story, thank you for your patience all these month! Thank you who's still believing me that I can write something again:^)

This is for you<3

 

 

(will try to fixing my grammar later on the college)