Chapter 6: Men Are Like That?

You and Me

“So Jihyo..eh?” ‘Where is she?’ he go out from the room and found out that Jihyo were in her kitchen, making some breakfast for two of them

“Oh oppa, come here. We’ll talk about l-last night later. You must be hungry”

Gomawo Jihyo ah. But if you doesn’t mind it, please don’t add any sugar on the coffee” They sit and eat the breakfast quitely. Luckily that Jihyo bought some lettuce and others vegetables for herself before, so she serves Jongkook the healthy sandwich. Jihyo finished it first while Jongkook still in his way to finish his coffee. It’s a little bit hard since he rarely drinks it. Well, we can’t avoid anything we received from the owner of a house after a ‘suddenly sleep over’ right?

***

Oppa.. I’ll ask first. I have to make it sure that we..we..” Jihyo seems unsure of what to say only stares at the floor, Jongkook also can’t make any eye to eye contacts to her. He’s also nervous ofcourse. He’s never slept in girl’s house before and do something unexpect like….what Jihyo did to him last night. Altough the coffee was bitter, he keeps on drinking it—try to release the nervousness

“We.. I mean, you..didn’t do..anything back then..r-right?” Jihyo’s question makes Jongkook almost sprayed over the coffee infront of her. “O-oh I didn’t mean to make you chocked oppa. I-I’m just scared to found out that I was sleep above you..” She gives a tissue to him. Jongkook only nodded and trying to clean the coffee who spread around his mouth. ‘That should be me who got scared of what did you do towards me last night..huhuhu’

“Uh.. If I can be honest to you…well.. It’s not me who did anything back then but… It was you Jihyo ah..”

“Oh…” she took a second to received what Jongkook’s mean by now “MWO?! R-really oppa? I mean I don’t remembered anything last night… Um it’s not that I don’t believe you or what..”

“Even yourself didn’t remember it…. I swear I’m not lying now. You can take a gun and place it on my head if you want..” Jihyo can see through her eyes the way Jongkook’s expression looks like; trustfully and without a guile. ‘I hope he was telling the truth. Uh I mean it’s not really myself if I did anything first rather a man..’

Mianhe oppa.. I just really can’t believe of what I did last night.. you.. you can tell all of it oppa

“What I should tell you first.. um.. right, I’ll tell you from the supermarket neh?” Jihyo nodded, a sign of an agreement. She doesn’t have any idea of what herself do back then. ‘Am I did anything extreme..? like singing all night long or dancing or even blabbering like a kid who beg anything to their parents? Everyone who ever with me when I was drunk usually said that’

“After we ate, you said that you were thirsty so you went buy some isotonic drink. Then when you were back, you looked redden but you refused it when I ask. I want to send you home but you said you want to go somewhere, so I just brought you to Busan. While I drove you back home you were slept and honestly it was my first time to  go around Ilsan. Then you woke up and we arrived at your apartement at 9pm. You can’t insert the key properly so I helped you and you let me in. I asked you again if you were drunk or not b-but you were come closer and sat in m-my lap. So I decided to carried you to your own room, I asked you where is it then you answered by touching my chest and s-smiled peacefully. I carried you to the biggest room and when I put you down to bed and about to leave, y-you grabbed my shirt and said that you were shivering. Y-you pulled me down and s-sat on top of me. You teased me like I’m a little boy to you. Uh, then.. then..”

Jihyo amazed by the way Jongkook’s explaining to her. ‘I thought he was just same like the others, at first being polite and sweet but then just leave the girl like a trash.. but he doesn’t like that. Even he didn’t go and stayed here, shyly explained of what did happen last night. It. Was. Cute..’

“Then.. you.. you said that you like me and, and you said that I-I was hot back then—“ ‘Aigoo. Get a grip Jongkook, why it’s so embarrassing to tell her? I can’t stop the nervousness..’

“Take a breath and just continued it o-oppa” She makes Jongkook fully minded but ofcourse she was blushed too. ‘I swear my body responded to my stupid mind to being around him and my body seems make it too far movement until he was like this. What did you do my lovely-stupid body?’

“Then you want to.. taste my lips.. but I refused it because you weren’t my girlfriend and either I’m not your boyfriend and ofcourse because you were drunk. But then you easily said that last night we were officially a couple.. And, and you just kissed me like, like I was your boyfriend” They keep in silence until finally Jihyo realized of what Jongkook’s words;

‘ YOU STUPID BODY OH GOSH I DON’T DARE TO LOOK AT HIM NOW. HOW FAR I WANT HIM SO BADLY UNTIL I KISSED HIM LIKE THAT HUH? ARGHH’

“You said that I was taste like mayonnaise. Even after the kissed y-you beg it again. I refused it again b-but you said that..’I told you I’m not drunk. I know what I’m doing now. I just beg to tastes you once again, not begging you to making love with me right?’ trough my ears that make me.. s-s-shivering so badly. But thanks God that you only placed your hand above my lips then you started to sleep with that position” Jongkook already close his eyes. He’s ready if she wants to kick him hard on the face or throw him away from her apartement. Jihyo covers her face with both of her hands. Hide her redden tomato face—it looks like she just want to explode right away and disappear.

‘ARGH. So this is why I dreamed about kissing him last night BUT actually it was not just a dream. That. Was. Real.’ “Uh, o-oppa mianhe. Mianhe this stupid girl” she bowed like to her parents

‘Huh? I thought she wants to slap me or throw me away. But all of she did was…apologizing? Did I hear correctly? Why on earth she was so different from the others? Usually if we, the men tells the truthfully story towards them, they’ll ignore any reasons and slapped us in the face. Even throw us away before we explain anything happened. She was something eh?’ “A-ah genchana Jihyo ah. I have to understand that you were drunk back then. No need to bow like that”

Jihyo lift her head up. Still unsure of what to do. Then she let out a question that herself didn’t expect it and makes Jongkook’s face suddenly redden,

“D-do you like it when we kissed? I-I-I mean you were the one who refused it all. If you don’t want that happen, you can push me away r-right? But you..”

“Uh… It’s lied if I say no J-jihyo ah. But how on earth I will push you harshly when I always refused it, y-you’ll become more wild and wilder”

“Ahahahaha..haha Okay, enough with the kiss. Let’s pretend that there was nothing happened” she offers her hands to Jongkook

“You know Jihyo ah…”

Neh oppa?”

“It’s look like that you are the man and I was the woman… how can I pretend nothing happened huh? The way that you kissed me..teased me..” Jongkook reach out her hands and come closer

“W-what do you want to do?” Jihyo got shocked and step backward

“What do you think?”

“I-I-I guess it’s not a good idea”

“Really? I guess that you think that I’ll kiss you right?”

“Oh..Uh.. who knows right…”

“Oh? So you want it again huh?”

A-aniyo oppa. Ey it’s look like that you want to payback of what my other side last night did” Jihyo already close her eyes. Avoid any eye contact. She knows that if she faces Jongkook right now, she probably can’t hold to see those parted lips of him

“Why suddenly you close your eyes?”

“I’m..sleepy”

“Pffft yah Jihyo, you’re so bad at lying. Please open your eyes. I want to ask you something”

“Ng? I think I can answer it with my eyes closed oppa. What is it?” Jongkook come closer to her ears wishpering back a question that can makes her blushed right away

“Do I still be your ‘boyfriend’ huh?”

Jihyo got stunned and open her eyes. ‘BOYFRIEND? Seriously you stupid body, what did you do last night huh?!’ They almost pressed their body into a hug since Jongkook’s hand touch the wall behind them. Jihyo was really sure that her heart was beating so fast. Jongkook only smiled acutely in her back. He can feels that Jihyo was getting shivering and imagine her redden face all the way

“E-eh? B-boyfriend?”

“Yah, you should listening to my story carefully. I said that you were easily said that I was your boyfriend last night”

“I don’t think it was me who said that you were my boyfriend. It’s like my drunken side who said that, right?”

“So, your drunken side who I need to complain huh? Do you know how shy I am when you kissed me like that? I felt like I was your toys you know…”

“Ey oppa, don’t said like that. Arraseo arraseo, I’m really sorry from myself—not my drunken side. In case that you still can’t forget it, I’ll do anything to fix it back, okay?”

“Okay. Then I want you to go to the gym with me everyday at least for two hours. You decided the time. We’ll do the push up, sit up, back up, jogging—“

“Yah oppa! Isn’t it to hard to do? Two hours everyday? Eyy what will I become later? Do you want me to be like you or what?”

“Take it or I’ll do something to you to pay it back..well I can’t promise to being honest to you then..”

“Ahh. Why I always being pushed like this? Men are all like that huh? Being harshly to the women all the way…”

“I begged politely right? What’s with it? Men are all like that? You must be wrong Jihyo ah”

“Ah I don’t know anymore. You won this time but you’ll see that I’ll make you regret to do this to me later..”

“We’ll see then. Hehe” Jongkook smiled cutely

“Stop being acutely right after you said those hurting words aih”

Jongkook just continued smiling without saying anything, let her go from his close-embraces and lying on the couch. Jihyo goes to her room to take a shower and blabbering herself of what just happened this morning. While Jongkook was close his eyes, suddenly his phones rang, ‘Message? I thought I told noona that I can’t join them eh?’

 

From: Lee Kwangsoo
Received: 9.20 am
       
       Are you really can’t join us, Hyung? You ever told me that you want us to find a girl here, right?
 

‘Ah nae dongsaeng, you really only remembered about girls huh?’

 
       To: Lee Kwangsoo
       Sent: 9.22 am
 
       Neh, I hope that I can join you to Jeju but it seems like my affair won’t let me to come
 
 
From: Lee Kwangsoo
Received: 9.30 am
 
What’s affair? I thought I almost knew all of your appointment this past two days.
You said that you only went to Myeong-dong and met someone from the A company,
most of all you only spent your time in gym—workout those already hard muscles
 
 
       To: Lee Kwangsoo
       Sent: 9.33 am
 
       Actually this is a ‘suddenly appoitment’. Ey don’t say like that.
       I have to keep this muscles to kick you hard when you are back later.
       I’ll tell you soon. Have a safe flight my silly dongsaeng
 
 
From: Lee Kwangsoo
Received: 9.45 am
 
Ah this hyung. Alright, you promised it. Gomawo my lonely hyung. I’ll take off in a minutes. 
If I remembered you, I’ll brought something to you later. Annyeong~
 
 

‘Lonely hyung? I’ll make you take those word back once you back from Jeju ey you pabo ah’ Bruk. Something fell on Jongkook’s head right after he received a text from Kwangsoo

“What’s is this?!” It was a towel that Jihyo threw to him. She grab the towel back and started to babbling

“Ey why are you still in my apartement huh? And what’s with that smile? Just received a text from your girlfriend eh?”

“Yah, let me take a shower first then I’ll leave neh? Oh girlfriend? Aren’t you my ‘girlfriend’ huh?”

“Just only in your dream! Ergh..”

“But I thought it wasn’t a dream.. Could a dream can gives you a ‘real’ kissed hm?”

“Shh! We agreed that my druken side was an excluded right?”

Aniyo. It was only you who agreed that”

“Argh. Just quickly take a shower and leave me alone!—“ Jongkook started to imitate Jihyo’s anger expression “And stop that aegyo, will you?”

 

-----------------------------------------

 

Jongkook just run away and take a shower. He only needs 20 minutes to finish preparing himself. Well, he can’t borrowed Jihyo’s outfit right? So he is using his shirt again. When he is ready, Jihyo was watching a film. She watched titanic and got a chuckle from Jongkook

“Titanic was old fashioned now. You are still watching it? I thought my ‘girlfriend’ was an up to date person, but I was wrong..”

“Hurry up leave my lovely place. You want me to help kick you out right now huh?”

“Ey, last night you said that too but ended with ki—”

“Go! Ppali! I really have to take a note if I want to talk with you. Annyeong, I hope you won’t be here again” She pushed Jongkook out from her apartement and closed the door right away. But suddenly there was a knocked in the door. “What’s with you? Can’t just you leave me huh?” “My..”

“Stop called me with girlfriend!”

“I’m not going to say ‘my girlfriend’ but… MY PHONES WAS IN YOUR COUCH YAH JIHYO. OPEN THE DOOR AND I’LL TAKE MY PHONES THEN LEAVE”

‘Huh? Phones?’ She’s back to her couch and found out Jongkook’s phones. ‘Uh , why am I being so cruel..’ She takes it and open the door. Give it to Jongkook with those embarrassed faces. Jongkook only shake his head—doesn’t believe that Jihyo’s type of woman was cruel is exist. From the ground up she doesn’t representative as a sweet and gentle woman…

Gomawo Miss Mong. Don’t forget to text me when will you go to the gym tomorrow. Annyeong

Neh oppa. Sorry to being cruel around you today. Take care” she bowed as long Jongkook leaves Jihyo infront of her door’s. she sighed and judging herself. ‘Can’t you being a sweet woman sometimes yah Seung Im?! How embarrassed it was.. luckily he didn’t angry when you kicked him out..boyfriend…arghh what am I thinking right now? I can’t think properly when he was around…’ she go to her fridge and take a note,

            Tomorrow. Gym. Smiling oppa. In Yongsan. At 9 am. Fighting!

 


Thanks for patiently waiting the updates^^ I love you guys<3