Chapter 32

Zelo's a WHAT?

Xiumin very carefully entered Kris' chamber with Himchan in tow. With the way people were acting, he knew Kris was in a bad mood.

“It's about time” Kris growled.

“I apologize, they-” Xiumin tried to explain nervously.

“Enough!” Kris barked, frightening the other into silence. “I don't care what they did. It's bad enough Luhan was brought back injured. He should have just been left” he muttered as an afterthought.

Xiumin took a deep breath before speaking again. “I brought back one of their humans” he said shakily.

“You say that like I'm some sort of pet” Himchan muttered, giving Xiumin an unimpressed look.

Kris gave him a cold glare. “We have no use for prisoners” he stated calmly. “They've shown us that won't change their minds. Maybe we should just get rid of it.”

In the blink of an eye, Kris held Himchan in the air by his throat. “Wait! I-I can help you” Himchan gasped, unsuccessfully trying to pry Kris' hand away.

Kris let go and Himchan dropped to the floor with a dull thud. “What do you mean?” he asked as Himchan lay on the ground coughing.

“I know how to treat injuries” Himchan replied once he could breathe again. “Not the same as Lay but I am capable.”

Kris thought about it for a moment with a scowl on his face. “Very well” he said, turning around. “Take it away.”

~

Kai woke up with a splitting headache. Opening his eyes, he noticed that he was being carried over someone's shoulder. “What happened?” he groaned, reaching up to touch his head.

“That depends on how much you remember” Suho stated as he side-stepped into to Kai's view.

“Let's see... Emma in my head, rescuing, searing pain, then nothing until now” Kai responded with a nod. “To whoever is carrying me, can I get down now?”

“Of course” Sehun said, letting Kai drop to the ground unceremoniously.

“Thanks Sehun” Kai muttered sarcastically as Suho helped him get back on his feet. “Now can you tell me what happened?”

“Tao had a vision while we were linked up and it kind of knocked us both out” Emma explained as she walked up beside them. “Mind you, I was only out for a few minutes, you were out for a couple of hours.”

“The most peaceful couple hours of my life” Sehun added quietly.

“Come on, you don't really mean that, do you?” Kai said, playfully giving Sehun a hug around his shoulders.

“I do” Sehun said as he non-chalantly shrugged Kai's hands away. “Are we almost there?” he asked, trying to ignore the dejected look Kai was giving him.

“Maybe” Emma replied. She quickly jogged up to the front of their group.

“I'm not talking to you” GD muttered, turning away from Emma as she caught up. He still clutched his bleeding shoulder.

“Oh grow up! It had to be done and you've been through worse anyway” Emma said, crossing her arms as she matched his pace. “So how much farther is it?”

GD shot her a dirty look over his shoulder before looking away again.

“We're actually really close” Youngjae said, pointing toward the edge of the treeline. They could see the open field beyond.

It took them no time at all to cross the field back to Himchan's house. They found the door hanging slightly open.

“That can't be good” Daehyun muttered. He pushed on the door and it swung open the rest of the way. Seungri and Taeyang were almost exactly where they had been left.

“I guess that means nobody broke in” Youngjae stated. “Where's Himchan?”

“That's the thing, nobody broke in, but somebody broke out” Seungri said, nervously tapping his fingers together.

“So Xiumin?” Daehyun asked.

“Yep” Seungri nodded.

“And he took?” Daehyun pointed toward the open door with a worried look on his face. Seungri and Taeyang nodded in unison. “Well now what?” he exclaimed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow it's been so long since I've updated... the worst part is I've had this chapter written out in my notebook for months now I was just so busy with finishing high school and then packing for college that I never had a chance to type it until now -_- Now I'm just kind of chillin here enjoying dorm life and wondering what exactly I'm going to do in the next chapter...​

 
Anyway, please comment and subscribe if you like it, or just comment if there's anything you don't like
 
I'm so sorry I kept you waiting so long...