Chapter 13

Zelo's a WHAT?

At dawn they set out from Himchan's house. By this point they were travelling through a forest. Tabi led the way because he had they best idea of where they were going. Youngjae ended up bringing up the rear. He was in a mood to talk when no one else was.

He was slightly put out from being forced to the back, but he kept chattering away to himself. That was until he heard a noise from behind them. At first he dismissed it, but it kept coming up so he addressed it.

“I think we're being followed” he announced.

“It's probably just your imagination Jae” Daehyun said over his shoulder.

“That's what I thought too, but I keep hearing something behind us” he said.

“Maybe someone should check it out” Yongguk said.

“I will!” Youngjae exclaimed as he bolted off before anyone could object. He searched around the foliage for a bit before he heard a slight rustling behind him. He spun around and reached for where the sound had come from.

His hand came in contact with an arm so he grabbed it and pulled. Zelo came stumbling out of a bush. “Didn't we leave you at the house?” Youngjae asked.

“Yeah, but I followed you” Zelo replied. “I felt left out and I wanted to help” he explained. Youngjae shrugged and gestured for him to follow as he returned to the main group.
“I told you we were being followed” Youngjae smirked at Daehyun. Daehyun shrugged it off.

“I told you to stay put” Yongguk growled at Zelo.

“But I wanted to help” Zelo complained.

“You're being foolish and putting yourself in danger following us out here” Tabi lectured.

“And if we lose you we might as well give up” Taeyang added. The others nodded in agreement.

“Well I never asked to be a prince” Zelo grumbled.

“But you are, so get over yourself” Tabi stated.

“You're my brother aren't you? Why aren't they after you?” Zelo demanded. They could all hear the frustration in his voice.

“How many times do I have to say it? Half-brother! I am your Half-brother!” Tabi exclaimed.

“So? What difference does it make?” Zelo said, folding his arms over his chest and getting closer to Tabi.

“The difference is my father wasn't king, yours was!” Tabi yelled, stepping in even closer. They were now nose to nose.

“STOP IT!!!” Yongguk yelled, pushing the two apart. “The two of you need to calm down, I'm pretty sure everyone within a ten mile radius now knows where we are so we'll have to keep moving. Zelo, you'll have to stay with us because we're too far away to make you walk back. We'll just have to be a bit more careful from here on out” he explained. Zelo smiled, pleased that he got to stay and help. They continued on with Tabi bringing up the rear this time.
They walked on in silence for a while before Zelo dropped back slightly to talk to Tabi. “Do you have that feeling that you're being watched?” he asked.

“Of course, it's part of everyone's natural instincts” Tabi replied.

“No, I mean like right now, do you feel like you're being watched? Zelo said.

“No, why?” Tabi asked.

“Because I have that feeling right now” he stated.

“Oh yeah, Daesung's been following us, I assume he followed you when you snuck out” Tabi said calmly.

“You knew!” Daesung shouted from the bushes behind them as he appeared out of them.

“Yes, I can naturally sense the presence of others” Tabi said.

“Cool! You have superpowers too!” Youngjae exclaimed.

“I suppose, in a sense of the word, yes” Tabi replied.

“That one's a species thing, isn't it?” Seungri said. Tabi nodded.

“Wait, you're not all the same species?” Daehyun asked. Youngjae looked at him silently asking Where have you been?

“Pfft, no” Seungri snorted.

“Tabi and Zelo are the only two who are the same race, other than those of you who are human” Taeyang said.

“So we know Zelo and Tabi are from Atala, but what about the rest of you?” Himchan asked.

“Well, my planet doesn't have a proper name, it's called Sigma-Alpha-806, Taeyang is from Mirai, GD's planet is called Geuron from what I understand, and we have no clue what Daesung is” Seungri explained. Daesung didn't seem too impressed with his final statement.

“If you're from all these different planets, how did you end up banding together?” Youngjae asked.

“Exo Planet's former warlord liked to take little trophies for every conquest, which just happened to be the children of the sovereign ruler of whatever planets he had taken, or in my case, random selection” Seungri said. They gave him confused looks. “Kind of hard to take the child of the sovereign ruler when there is no sovereign ruler” he chuckled.

“So, you're a prince too?” Zelo asked Taeyang to change the subject.

“Yeah, technically” Taeyang said with a nod.

“So wait, how do you not know what Daesung is?” Daehyun asked suddenly.

“When we found him he was unconscious, when he woke up he had no memory so...” Seungri said, shrugging at the end. Taeyang lowered his head and bit his lip. They stared at him blankly. No one knew how to react.

“It's no big deal” Daesung said quietly, breaking the silence.

“No big deal! You're missing eleven years of your life!” Taeyang exclaimed.

“It's not like you could have done anything” Daesung tried to console him.

“I could have found you sooner” he sighed.

“Stop feeling guilty! I don't like you feeling guilty” Daesung exclaimed.

“Hate to break up the emotional moment,” Yongguk said to catch their attention, “but we should probably keep going.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kris waited patiently as D.O sat completely focused, his fingertips pressed gently to the ground. He coughed, the air here was slightly different from Exo. “What is in this planet's atmosphere?” he muttered.

“You seriously don't want to know” Sehun replied. He shrugged, turning back to D.O.

“Remind me again why Kai can't just teleport us to them” he said.

“Because we for some reason can't pinpoint their exact location” Kai answered. GD laughed triumphantly, but was quickly silenced by a swift kick from Kris. Kris looked back at D.O again, quickly losing his patience. Finally, D.O's head snapped up.

“Have you found them yet?” Kris asked flatly.

“Yes, they're a few miles in that direction” D.O answered, pointing deeper into the forest.

“How can you be sure Kyungsoo?” Suho asked, smirking slightly at the other's annoyance.

“Because, it was too large to be random wildlife movement but too small to be a pack” D.O said, glaring at Suho.

“Then we go that way” Kris said, completely ignoring the others. He walked off, dragging GD behind him.

“Kyungsoo, how do you do that anyway?” Kai asked.

“The same way a spider knows when a fly is trapped in its web” D.O answered. They all followed Kris onward.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So happy to have another chapter up, I hope you all ejoy this, I finally came up with planets for the other members of Bigbang, and don't worry, Daesung will get memory back eventually, just not yet

So please enjoy and leave me a comment below please, I get lonely on here sometimes

Edit: so yeah, still mainly the format that's getting adjusted. but slowly I'm finding places to add more text :)