Chapter 1

Zelo's a WHAT?

Present day
“Wake up sleepyhead!” Yongnam repeated for the fourth time, while shaking a still sleeping Zelo. “Aish! This boy is impossible to wake up!” he exclaimed as Yongguk entered the room.

The younger twin chuckled softly as he said, “let me try.” The older exasperatedly threw his hands up in defeat as his brother knelt on the bed. Yongguk leaned in close and whispered in the sleeping boy's ear, “Junhong-ssi~ You're going to be late for school.”

“WHAT?” he exclaimed, sitting bolt upright in the bed and knocking Yongguk to the floor. Yongnam burst into laughter as his twin sat up rubbing his head. “Sorry hyung” Zelo apologized as he got out of bed and helped Yongguk to his feet.

“It's my fault,” he said, “I forgot you're spring loaded.” This made Zelo smile, Yongguk liked to joke around.

“We should probably get moving though,” Yongnam suggested, looking at his watch, “there's only half an hour before you need to be at school.”

Zelo quickly stepped over to his dresser and pulled out a shirt with a pair of shorts. The Bang twins stepped out of the room so he could change.

“Can you believe it's almost been sixteen years already?” Yongnam asked as they walked into the kitchen of their apartment.

“You mean sixteen years that we've been lying to him?” Yongguk countered.

Yongnam sighed as he looked at his younger twin sadly, “what do you think he would say if we told him the truth?”

Yongguk lowered his gaze, “I don't know, I just know that I feel bad for lying to him.”

They stood there in an awkward silence for a few moments before Zelo walked into the room. “Hyungs, have you seen my skateboard?” he asked.

“I don't know where it is” Yongnam stated.

Yongguk thought for a moment before responding, “I think I saw it under the couch.”

Zelo smiled as he went to retrieve it. “I'm off to school now” he said as he walked towards the door, skateboard in hand.

“Don't forget that I'm picking you up after” Yongguk called after him.
Zelo stopped his skateboard just in front of the school, bending over to pick it up as he stepped off.

“Morning sweetie” someone called from behind him. His heart fluttered as he turned to face the peculiar girl who was in her usual morning spot, hanging upside-down from a tree with a book in her hands.

“H-hey Emma” he called back nervously. He would never admit it, but he'd had a crush on her for eight years now. She smiled at him as she tucked the book under her arm and climbed down from the tree. He gawked after her as she entered the school building.

“Hey pabo” Jongup teased as he tackled the taller boy to the ground in a hug.

“Hyung~” Zelo complained, pulling himself back to his feet.

“You know I'm only teasing,” the shorter boy replied, “so I take it you haven't told her yet?”

Zelo's face turned bright read with embarrassment as he mumbled back, “no.” Jongup laughed as he ruffled the younger's hair and bolted inside the school before anything could be done about it.

“hyung~” he complained again before following his friend into the building.

In a van across the street, a man sat watching the abnormally tall boy enter the building. He held the cellphone he had in his hand up to his ear and said, “I've found him.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zelo had the feeling that he was being watched. Every time he looked up from his lunch though, no one was even looking at him. Except one time, he made direct eye-contact with another boy across the room. Surprisingly, he didn't recognize the other boy.

“Hyung, who's that?” he asked, tapping Jongup on the shoulder with one hand while pointing with the other. Jongup carefully gazed at the stranger across the room who was intently watching Zelo.

“That's one of the new students. I think his name was Sehun” he replied, looking back at Zelo.

“Well, he's kind of creeping me out” the younger commented.

Jongup just patted him on the shoulder and said, “don't worry about it. It's not like he's going to stalk you.” This didn't comfort Zelo, but he went back to eating his lunch anyway.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“I seriously feel like I'm being watched” Zelo exclaimed while looking over his shoulder.

“Now you're just being paranoid,” Jongup said, patting him on the back. They were waiting in front of the school for Yongguk to come and pick him up.

When Yongguk finally arrived, Zelo gave his shorter friend a quick hug goodbye before climbing into the passenger seat. “You sure you wouldn't rather do this another day?” he asked as Zelo finished buckling himself in.

“I feel like I need to go today” Zelo assured him. With that, they drove off to the grave. They never made it there because, on the way, something flew from the ditch on the side of the road. Something on fire.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yays chapter 1 For real this time so who do you think this "mysterious stranger" is that was watching Zelo. And what happens next after random flaming ditch objects yeah can't really answer that one yet because I still need to write it I'm starting to ramble now. please leave me comments and subscribe^^ I like having people to talk to. Plus, shoutout to my three current subbies on this story. I'm done now. Remember to comment^^ I may have a bit of a HUMONGOUS crush on Zelo

Edit: Again, formatting. It was later chapters that I got incredibly dialogue heavy I think