Chapter 25

Zelo's a WHAT?

Yongguk woke up in a strange room. He tried to move but found something holding his wrists in place on the arms of the chair he was sitting in. "Where am I?" he groaned, looking around.

The room was small, most of it was taken up by a table with Yongguk on one side and another man sitting on the opposite side. "That's not important" the man said.

"I think it is, considering I fell asleep in the woods and I woke up here strapped to a chair" Yongguk argued. The man hummed as he nervously shuffled through some papers on the table. "Could you at least tell me why I'm restrained?" Yongguk asked, tugging at his wrists.

"We don't know whether or not you could be dangerous" the man replied.

"Believe me, the last thing I'd do would be hurt someone" Yongguk stated. The other man nodded as he went back to shuffling his papers. "Look, do you have a name I can use?" Yongguk asked.

"Just call me Jung" he said. Yongguk was about to ask another question when someone else entered the room.

"Jung, leave" the new man commanded.

"Yes mister commander sir" Jung responded as he got up to leave.

"And we were just getting to know each other" Yongguk muttered sarcastically.

"Bang Yongguk" the commander said, emphasizing each syllable.

"Yes?" Yongguk answered.

"Looks like we know your little secret now" he continued.

"What?" Yongguk spluttered, pulling at his restraints. A smirk crossed the commander's face.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Getting back was a lot quicker the second time for GD and Zelo. Youngjae woke up somewhere along the way, giving Zelo a break from carrying him.

"You're bac- where is everyone?" Daesung said.

"We don't know. We found the three of them in the clearing and Taeyang was unconscious in the bushes" GD responded. Daesung's shoulders slumped and Himchan led GD to the guest room.

"Oh, I should tell you, Seungri woke up while you were gone" Daesung said. GD nodded as he disappeared behind Himchan. The other three moved into the living room.
"What the hell?" Daehyun exclaimed when he saw Xiumin unconscious on the floor.

"Blame G" both Daesung and Zelo said.

"Blame me for what?" GD asked from the hallway.

"That" Daesung replied, pointing toward Xiumin.

"Yeah... where's Seungri?" GD said. Daesung pointed toward a chair near the window that Seungri was sitting in.

"Hey Riri, how are you feeling?" GD asked as he walked up to the younger.

"Like I had my heart ripped out of my chest" Seungri replied, rubbing his chest.

"Ouch" GD remarked.

"You don't know the half of it" Seungri said as he continued to stare blankly out the window.

"Ri, are you alright?" GD asked, placing his hand on Seungri's shoulder. Seungri nodded distractedly. "Liar" he muttered.

"You know I hate feeling useless!" Seungri exclaimed, looking up at GD. He subtly rubbed his leg just above the knee.

"Why would you feel useless?" Youngjae interjected. They all stared at him. "What?" he said.

"Seriously Jae, do you pay any attention when people are talking to you?" Daehyun asked.

"Not really, why?" Youngjae said with a shrug.

"You're an idiot, come here" Daehyun muttered. He led Youngjae out to the other room.
Daehyun and Youngjae returned after a long time in the other room. "I think I've straightened out the details for him" Daehyun stated.

"Yeah, although I still don't get why we have him" Youngjae said, pointing at Xiumin.

"He could be useful... somehow" GD said.

"This is one of your petty grudges isn't it?" Daesung asked.

"No" GD said, drawing the sound out.

"My turn! Liar" Seungri exclaimed, pointing an accusing finger at GD.

"Okay fine, maybe a little" GD admitted.

"Wait, 'one of' his grudges?" Daehyun asked.

"G is notorious for holding grudges. His entire species was known for being rather stubborn" Seungri explained. GD shot him a glare.

"Probably should have left it at the part about grudges" Daesung stated. Seungri nodded in agreement as he leaned away from GD slightly. They were interrupted by a groan.

"I think he's waking up" Youngjae said as he nudged Xiumin.

"Jae, stop poking him" Daehyun said. Youngjae chose to ignore him. Instead, he crouched down and got even closer to Xiumin.

"Cool! I can see my breath!" he exclaimed, grinning like an idiot.

“He's definitely waking up" Daesung said, pulling Youngjae away.

"Your hands are really hot" Youngjae stated.

"I, uh... have a naturally high body temperature" Daesung responded. Xiumin let out another groan as he attempted to sit up. He started twisting his wrists, fighting against the rope.

"What did you do?" he growled.

"Took you as a captive after the prince knocked you out" GD replied. He helped Xiumin to sit up. All the while, Xiumin was glaring at him.

"So what do we do with him now that he's awake?" Daesung asked. Xiumin turned his head to see who was talking. A gasp escaped his lips when his eyes landed on Daesung.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yayz!!! New update!!! So I'm hinting at Daesung's origin. I don't think I'm being very discreet about it either, but honestly it's about time you find out where he's from. So other than that, Youngjae being cute and childlike as always^^

Edit: wow, this the last chapter before the one in my notebook that is currently incomplete. So, hopefully I'll finish that and have it posted in the near future