Chapter 12

Zelo's a WHAT?

Youngjae didn't let go of Daehyun's hand until they were standing outside of the house's back door. They heard several different voices as they entered. “Sounds like Seunghyun came back, and brought company with him” Daehyun muttered.

They entered the living room to see Himchan pulling Seungri off of a perturbed looking Daesung. “I missed you man” Seungri said to Daesung.

“Okay, I get that, just please don't hug me again” Daesung responded.

“Hey look, it's that short dude” Youngjae said, pointing at Taeyang.

“I'll have you know I'm tall for my species” Taeyang huffed indignantly.

“What are you, a hobbit?” Youngjae asked. Everyone except Taeyang started laughing. Taeyang was highly unimpressed and looked almost like he was about to scream at someone.

“Loosen up, it was a joke” Tabi said. Taeyang took a deep breath to calm himself down.

“Alright, we need to strategize and figure out what our next step is” he said. There was still a bit of a tense edge to his voice.

“Is there somewhere private we can discuss matters?” Tabi asked. Himchan looked at him curiously.

“I don't find it necessary for some of the less mature individuals to help us with plans” he explained. There were a few protests from Seungri and Youngjae over the decision.

“We can step into my room, I've soundproofed my door because Youngjae and Daehyun like to eavesdrop” Himchan said, shooting a glare at his younger housemates. Youngjae grinned back at him.

“Perfect” Tabi said, ushering Taeyang toward the room. He stopped at the door and turned around.

“Yongguk, it might be good for you to join us as well” he said. Yongguk nodded as he stood up and followed Himchan into the room.
Himchan closed the door behind them. “So what needs such urgent discussion?” he asked.

“We have a young prince to protect, GD to rescue, and Exoans to avoid all together if possible” Taeyang said, counting things off on his fingers. “Where should we start?” he asked, looking at the others in the room.

“I think GD, getting him back makes the other two a little bit easier” Tabi replied.

“Okay, but I would prefer that Zelo is left out of any rescue attempts” Yongguk stated. The others nodded in agreement.

"Already done" Tabi said as he went on to tell them his plan.

Meanwhile, in the living room, the other five were talking among themselves. “So what was with your buddy? He looked like he was about to punch someone out” Youngjae asked.

“He's a little sensitive about his height, he always has been” Seungri said.

“He also claims to be tall compared to others of his species, but we've never seen another to compare” Daesung added. Youngjae nodded as he turned to face Zelo.

“And it's so epic that you're an alien too!” he exclaimed.

“I'm still kind of trying to wrap my head around that one myself” Zelo responded. They could hear Daehyun muttering to himself in the corner at the mention of the word alien.

“Dae, are you gonna come join us?” Youngjae asked.

“No!” Daehyun answered quickly. He was sitting in the corner curled into the tightest ball he could possibly make, and trying to curl up tighter.

“Geez, what's his problem?” Seungri said, Youngjae could only shrug.

“I don't remember him being like this before” Zelo said.

“Because he wasn't, he's only been like this since we found out about the whole alien thing” Youngjae explained. The other three nodded.

“So it's because we're not human” Daesung deduced.

“Yes!” Daehyun exclaimed from his place in the corner.

“Care to explain?” Seungri asked.

“No” he replied, shooting a glare in Seungri's direction.

“Gee, if looks could kill” Seungri said.

“You'd be dead ten times over at least” Youngjae commented. As he said that the other four walked out of Himchan's room.
Once they were all in the same room, Taeyang began to explain the plan. “So first off, we have GD to rescue” he started.

“Question,” Youngjae interrupted, “Which one was GD?” Taeyang sighed as he muttered something to himself that no one else understood.

“The really annoying one” Himchan said, causing everyone else to snicker.

“If GD's the really annoying one, what does that make him?” Taeyang asked.

“Anyway,” Tabi said, bringing everyone's focus back, “since they know by now that Zelo is out in the open, it shouldn't be hard to track them down.” Everyone nodded.

“Who's 'they'?” Youngjae asked, raising his hand.

“Aish! Pay attention! He's talking about the Exoans, pabo” Daehyun growled.

“Himchan~ Daehyun's being an again” Youngjae whined. Himchan rolled his eyes.

“Are you finished?” Taeyang growled.

“Yes” Youngjae said, hiding himself behind Himchan. Once everything was settled again Tabi continued. He went on to explain their roles.

“Since Himchan has medical experience that's probably the purpose he serves best, and we could use whatever pent up anger Daehyun has to our advantage” he said.

“What about me?” Youngjae asked, poking his head over Himchan's shoulder. He quickly shrunk back when Taeyang shot a glare at him for interrupting again.

“You know how to fire a gun, it's fairly self-explanatory” Yongguk said.

“And the rest of us know how to fight in one way or another” Taeyang finished.

“What do I do?” Zelo asked with excitement.

“You're staying here with Daesung” Yongguk told him. His expression changed to one of disappointment.

“I'm sorry Zelo, you're safer here, and Daesung is still recovering” Tabi said, placing a hand on his shoulder.

“Don't you believe that I can take care of myself” Zelo asked.

“Personally, no” Taeyang answered. Everyone else glared at him. “What? It's the truth” he said defensively.

Zelo sat down and folded his arms over his chest as the others started preparing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After checking in on D.O, Kris began to make his way back to his room. What he knew of Tao's vision weighed heavily on his mind. He was soon interrupted by Chen. “Xiumin is back” Chen informed him. He nodded and waved his hand dismissively as he altered his path.

“Anything to report?” he asked, walking into a large hangar area. “Like what happened to your face?” he added when Xiumin looked up at him. Xiumin stood up and bowed respectfully before he started talking.

“I had the prince in my clutches” he started.

“But...” Kris said in anticipation.

“But, there was some interference” he said. Kris furrowed his brow thoughtfully, he opened his mouth to speak. “Yes that's what happened to my face” Xiumin said before he had a chance.

He closed his mouth again. “Very well” he said as he turned around and left again. While heading to his room again, he saw Lay. “You may want to see to Xiumin eventually, he took a bit of a beating while he was out” he said.

“Oh great, what came out of the pokeball this time?” Lay muttered. Kris ignored him as he continued on. He needed to focus on their next step.

“So you've decided to come out of hiding, eh little prince?” he muttered to himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YAY I FINALLY GOT A NEW CHAPTER UP!!!!!!!!!! and just an FYI you can assume Yongguk explained the rest of the story while they were riding to Himchannie's house. OMG only one week til  C HRISTMAS!!!!!! 

Edit: More adding^^ and the Christmas statement doesn't quite apply, it's actually three weeks until Christmas minus a day now