Chapter 20

Zelo's a WHAT?

Suho's eyes glowed white. “Daehyun!” Himchan screamed as water sprung from nowhere and surrounded him. Suho had pushed Daehyun off of him and now held him in place with the water. Daehyun was terrified, struggling to break free as the water covered his face.

Chanyeol looked just as scared. “Suho, what are you doing? Let him go. Suho, stop it!” He said, desperately shaking Suho by the shoulders. Suho didn't seem to notice him at all.

“I don't think he can hear you, or that he's aware of what he's doing” Emma told him.

“We need to snap him out of it then” Chanyeol said. He tried everything he could think of to stop the older. “Suho! Stop!” He said, hitting Suho in the head.

Suho fell back unconscious. Chanyeol caught Daehyun as the water dissipated as quickly as it had appeared.

“Dae!” Youngjae exclaimed as he ran up to them followed by Himchan. “He's alive, right?” he asked innocently. Chanyeol was about to answer when Daehyun started coughing up water.

“There's your answer” Himchan said with a bit of relief. “What was that?” he asked Lay angrily.

“I don't know, I've never seen Suho act like that before” Lay answered.

“Daehyun could have died! We're lucky he could be stopped” Himchan exclaimed.

“Please calm down, this is a problem for all of us” Lay said. They were interrupted by a groan from Suho.

“I expected him to be out for longer” Himchan said.

“Much longer” Lay agreed.

“What happened?” Suho asked.

“That depends, how much do you remember?” Emma said.

Suho though carefully before answering. “I remember that kid hitting me... then I think I out” he said.

“You didn't exactly black out” Chanyeol said, still cradling Daehyun.
Suho's eyes widened when he saw the condition Daehyun was in. “I-I did that?” he asked.

“You weren't in control of what you were doing” Emma tried to reassure him.

“How did you stop me?” he questioned nervously.

“It was Chanyeol, he seemed pretty determined to make you stop” Himchan explained.

“Yeah, why was that?” Youngjae asked.

Chanyeol looked away awkwardly. “I didn't want to see Suho become like his father” he muttered shyly.

“Thank you Chanyeol” Suho said. All the others looked at them with confusion. “Do you mind if I explain?” Suho asked Chanyeol.

“Go ahead” Chanyeol muttered. Suho nodded.

“Back home on Exo our two houses never got along due to the nature of our powers.” Suho started, “My father was the big problem.”

“Gee, thanks for the history lesson” Sehun interrupted. Everyone else glared at him. “Sorry, continue” he sighed.

“Well, I don't know exactly what happened, but there was one day Chanyeol must have wandered too far from home and my father found him. I remember having to stop my father from drowning him, and having to carry him back to his father” Suho said.

“That would explain why Chanyeol avoids going near water” Kai said.

“I never want to experience that again” Chanyeol shivered.

“No one would” Himchan said.

“We should get going, we've spent too much time sitting here” Tabi said.

“Are you good to carry him?” Himchan asked Chanyeol, gesturing at Daehyun. Chanyeol nodded.
They managed to leave quickly and travelled the first few hours without anything eventful happening. At some point though, Yongguk heard a sound. “What is that?” he asked.

“It's your phone ringing genius” Emma said.

“Oh” he said, reaching into his pocket. He pulled the cellphone out and answered the call.

“I haven't seen you in three days! Where the hell are you?” Yongnam yelled loud enough for everyone to hear.

“It's a long story, but I found Zelo” Yongguk said.

“That's good, at least he's safe... he's safe right?” Yongnam said.

“Sort of” Yongguk said.

“What does 'sort of' mean?” the older asked.

“Well, at the moment he's safe, but overall he's technically still in danger” Yongguk answered. Yongnam muttered a few things under his breath.

“Oppa~ come back and snuggle with me~” came a voice from the background.

“Bethany!” Yongnam exclaimed.

“What are you and your girlfriend doing?” Yongguk asked.

“We're watching a movie” Yongnam said.

“Hurry up, you're missing the best part!” Bethany called.

“Well, at least you're with Zelo” Yongnam sighed as he hung up. Yongguk saw Emma with her head in her hands laughing when he looked up.

“What's your problem?” he asked.

“Well, I know who your brother's girlfriend is” she responded with a smirk.

“You actually know this girl?” he said.

“Yep, and she's my age” Emma replied.

“Wait, that means I'm older than her” Zelo said.

“Technically I am too” Emma said with a nod.

“So my brother is dating a high school student” Yongguk stated.

“Yeah, I'm partially amazed that she actually found someone who can put up with her. That girl has far too much energy” Emma commented.

“Opposites attract?” Zelo offered.

“That has to be it” she concluded.
They kept walking until dusk. Chanyeol was unsettled by the fact that there was a river nearby. Daehyun had woken up shortly before they stopped and now sat off to the side looking dejected. “How are you feeling?” Himchan asked, sitting down next to him.

“Cold and wet” he answered.

“Aside from that” Himchan said. Daehyun mumbled a few things inaudibly.

“What was that?” Himchan said.

“I feel like there are some things I still need to learn” he repeated, loud enough for Himchan to hear.

“Like...” Himchan urged.

“Letting go” Daehyun sighed.

“Good boy” Himchan said, patting Daehyun on the back as he got up and walked away. He heard the conversations amid the others as he rejoined the main group.

“Do we have to be so close to the water?” Chanyeol groaned.

“Relax, you don't have to go near the river, you can just hang back here” Emma said, petting his hair.

“Doesn't make me less nervous about it” he muttered. He reached up and calmly removed her hand from his head.

“Sometimes you just have to face your fears” Daehyun said, surprising them all.

“You've decided to join us” Emma said in surprise.

“You aren't going to hit any of us again are you?” Suho asked.

Daehyun shook his head. “Yay, my Daedae's back!” Youngjae exclaimed, hugging Daehyun. Everyone laughed at them, even Daehyun cracked a smile.

“Yeah, I guess this is pretty 'back to normal' for Daehyun” Himchan sighed.

“Want to come in the river with me?” Youngjae asked with his usual enthusiasm.

“I think I'll stay here, I'm still a little soaked from what happened earlier” Daehyun replied.

“Okay” Youngjae said, running of into the river.

“Wait for me!” Kai exclaimed. He quickly ran to the water following close behind Youngjae. They splashed into the water at the same time.

“Same old Jae” Himchan chuckled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FIRST DOUBLE UPDATE!!!!!!!!^^ It's because I wasn't able to post Chapter 19 until today because my computer wouldn't co-operate and I finished this chapter in that time. Soooooo, because I've had quite a bit of heavy stuffs going on recently I had to end this chapter on a light note, not before traumatizing Daehyun though. and, YONGNAM IS BACK B*****S!!!!!!! probably only for this chapter, and he might make another appearance later.

Since it will probably be at least a week before my next chapter is finished enjoy the newest two and please please PLEASE leave me a comment, they're a pretty rare occurrence and I like reading them^^ even when they're not on my stories

Edit: So, yeah, more adjusting and adding content