The Hell Bound Contract

The Demon Lord's Bride

Jaejoong's Piont of View 

Jaejoong.gif

 

I watched her turn in haste, quickly disappearing out the door. I took off my frameless glasses then.

What an amusing human woman.

Long dark hoodie.... Skinny jeans....and her mass of untamed mane.

In the End of June.

I shook my head as I gathered both my hands around the woven tote. I glanced back up again, wondering in silence of the attires human in the 21 century wore.

"Lord Jaejoong"

I blinked, before turning towards the voice in the dark. Oh, right. The lights were off. I quickly reached over to the light switch to flick it on. Light immediately illuminated the room.

There much better. I turned to the voice again. There in long burgundy tresses, a white halter top and ripped shorts were the human form of HyunA. My servant, and also Succubus of the Night. Is that all to summarize my relationship with this fiend? Well, it could be more complicated. But with a succubus it's best to leave things cool and detached.

"Who was that?" She asked, nodding towards the girl who had just disappeared out the door.

Kendall.

"Your Lover's Little sister" I responded, remembering the ceramic in my hand and turned to make my way into the kitchen.

"Don't call him my Lover" I heard her hiss. I turned to her, my gaze warning her to reign her tone. She took in a breath before she quickly averted her gaze down. "I'm not trying to be disrespectful, I just. Kenny's not my lover"

I lifted my gaze before moving past her to my destination, " Oh, But the deal would've been impossible without your help. I'm guessing, to him your his only one. But our dear Hyuna would deny the status with one man. You've had more then thousands" I walked into the kitchen, The stove quickly taking center stage. I held up my ceramic, I've heard many tales about how human's cook. But I've never encountered such a situation. Unlike the other demon's who turned when they died as humans, I was born as a pure blood, from the line's of Fallen Angels. Other then the milk I've drank from my mother at birth, I've never had any real solids.

Oh wait. Milk's not suppose to be a solid neither. Interesting. So Demon's don't eat?

"For a second there...I would've thought you were mocking me" I heard her claimed. I put the ceramic onto the counter, and placed my hands onto my hips. This was going to be a hard task. Am I suppose to place the ceramic onto the stove top? Would the stove help me with the rest of the preparation afterward.

"Jaejoong!"

I sighed as I glanced towards the doorway. As if figuring out a stove was not stressful enough. My mind and intellect has to deal with a incompetent whiner. "I was not calling you a " I answered, before returning my attention back to the stove. A short silence immediately haunted the kitchen. I peered up at the Kitchen light that shattered above with a loud pop. I studied fallen glasses that littered on the floor around me. What a mess. When the popping stopped. I pat the shattered glass from my sweater and hair. "I'm noting that you do know you'll have the light's repaired by the time I return"

"I-"

I turned to her then, my temper tinkering over the border. "And let this be my warning to you, if I ever see you lose control like that ever again. You will be punished" Taking the ceramic from the counter I turned to go.

"Jaejoong" Hyuna protested, she reached out and before I knew it her arms encircled me from behind. "Did you remember how we first met?"

"Hyuna..." I started, I took her hands and attempted to lift her hold.

"I don't want you to hate me" She whispered softly, her hold tightening. She pressed herself harder against me, yet all I felt was the cool exterior of her empty form. I felt the emotions I've long buried inside triggering. I closed my eyes.

"I don't hate you Hyuna.."

"Then...Why. Why are you becoming colder and colder towards me?" She rested the sides of her face against the blade of my shoulders. "Why don't you touch me anymore... or hold me me anymore....why do you not look at me for longer then a second now? Don't you love me?"

I opened my eyes again, There was more then one answer to the questions she had just asked. Yet it has never been my intention to explain to anyone the things I do. It helped them understand too much. And my will and integrity forbid that to happen. No matter how badly I wanted to differ. It was the thirst of wanting to be understood, accompanied by the fear of being vulnerable.

"Hyuna" I sighed, I took her arms and finally manage to free it's grasp around me. "I don't know how to love anybody" I turned before I can catch another glimpse of her expression. The despair in her cyan eyes would've evoked the sympathy I've long harbored inside. There was a moment in time where I did think I've fallen for the succubus. When she wasn't luring and purposefully seducing with her angelic face and tempting body. But thus had just been lust. Two lonely fiends that desired to drown the feeling of loneliness with physical pleasure. I would've thought I'd be uncomfortable with the fact that, Hyuna, The Succubus bedded multiple partners in a day. Then any do in a decade. But as I evaluated the thought's. I had came to the conclusion that it was disgust that lingered.

It's laughable that a Demon should judge a succubus. But I've long had thoughts that didn't side with the society I grew up in. Since I was younger, I''ve seen the flaws. The destructive living of a unmoralistic plane. I've always felt out of place. Yet to blend with such an environment, I follow it's way of living. Gathering souls of lost Humans, and behaved irresponsibly with the other demons.

I drudged up the stairs, using the stair banister to support my weight. Great. Now the Consumption of my soup will be delayed. I glanced into the empty highway in the top level of the house. The door to Kenny's room was open. Before I knew what I was doing I had made my way into the empty room.

As I slipped in, I switched the lights on. The light blinked twice before it fully lit the room. I took a seat onto his bed. What was it like to be human? I lifted my legs and placed the onto the bed as well. I stared forward, where a large window was placed. Outside the window was the quiet night of the neighbor hood. What could he be thinking? Where was he? I placed the ceramic onto the bed post, before I lay my head against the window. This was the biggest challenge I've ever encountered. An escaped human. Right before the deal was thoroughly carried out.

Of course. I was anything but innocent. You should have guessed.

A deal between a Demon and a Human. Involves nothing short of Soul bargaining and a Hell bound contract. I lifted my hand. Within a moment the Contract of Kenny Choi appeared from the heavy air, and lay complacently into my grasp. I glanced through the contract once more, rereading the contents and guidelines.

A Fiend lord's bargain with willing souls, will be performed through the agreement of both partied in a Hell bound Contract.

Hell bound Contract

The souls must have had cavern in the harbor of the mortal body of twenty one years. There of the Demon may only collaborate and perform the deal with an individual who had stepped beyond the threshold of adult hood. The deal must be carried out to the full satisfaction of the human, and it is then. That the soul's rightful owner can transcend from human to fiend Lord. The Fiend lord's ability to grant the human's wishes must align with the seven cardinal Vices.

 

Wrath- When a human wishes vengeance and to perform a slight on another individual with the help of the Demon. The deal is then carried out. Once the enemy of the slighted is dead, the human themselves would die the exact moment. Thus their soul from that moment on is bounded to hell, in the possession of the Demon who they had made a contract with.

 

Greed- When a human wishes for a vast amount of wealth, status and power. The human will be prestigious in the eye of many. As soon as the soul's maximum amount of wealth due in their life time is attained. They will die in lonely amidst, with no one to tend to their graves and mourn in their death.

 

Sloth- The human wishes for luck, easily attainable success in all endeavors without the effort and mind to reap. The human will experience good luck for 5 consecutive years. On the summer of the last year, the human will then waste away. The human will continue to rot before their death. The soul then becomes the servant to the fiends of Hell.

 

Pride- The human wishes for physical and intellectual superiority. The Deal is carried out with the individual’s features enhanced to extreme perfection. The human will then die in the hands of their most beloved, their body will then burn in the raging fires of hell. Their soul will remain buried under the demon's liar in the lowest level of Naraka. The soul will then be blinded by the darkness.

 

Lust - The human wishes for bodily pleasure and reciprocation of ual desire with multiple partners. The deal begins when A human wishes for a another whose love has already been occupied and taken. The demon then grants the human with allure and magnetism to seduce the object of their affection. The human will then die in their sleep, and the soul is then transformed into a succubus/ Incubus based on their .

 

Envy- The human wishes for the downfall of another human being due to the resentment of the other having something the human does not. While wrath is vengeance based. Envy is character based. The deal will be carried, when the Demon carries out the down fall of the other person's luck. The person will then die the death of having their internal organs teared out by beasts in twilight.

 

Gluttony- The human wish for an excessive amount of possession. The Human glutton, will embody all the sins in one. Thus the deal is listed as a general vice, for gray areas. Thus when the deal is carried out the human, will then die of a heart attack. Being a general vice, it's contempt is less severe then the rest and the soul will become a low ranked demon once the soul is in the fiend lord's possession.

 

The Demon is prohibited to bring back the dead from the grave as a Deal, Upon breaking the Deal. The Demon Lord will be chained a million year in abyss.

The human may then Sign the Contract, with a drop of their human blood. And don a charm infused of the Demon's Blood to ensure it's soul and human form safe until the Deal is completed.

depositphotos_3944719-Drop-of-blood.jpg

              I sighed, as I lifted a finger to my lips. He wanted a vast amount of wealth, status and power. To be prestigious in the eye of many. I had calculated and it was going to be 6 months until the amount of wealth in his life time could have been due. Then the Deal would've been sealed for eternity. Now with his mindless meddling n his own affairs. The deal was postponed due to a error in process. I'm going to find him. And he will have his end of the deal. Just as I will have mine.

There is only two souls left to fill my capsule, One. If I was able to get a hold of Kenny and complete the deal between us.

One more human soul, until I'll achieve ten thousand souls.

With ten thousand souls, I should be transcended from a Fiend Duke to a Fiend Lord.

Once a Demon is transcended to Lord, They will earn their Wings.

With my Wings, I'll soar up into heaven. Where, a woman awaits me. She has long been a prisoner of heaven since the due of my birth.

Mom, I'll come for you... just wait for me...in a little longer...

Human's were easy to manipulate. It had barely been 10 centuries ever since I've meddled into their mortal lives. Their conscious is weak. They easily let the desires in their heart blind the true value of their soul. I sighed. One more soul till I can save her.

And like the rest.

It'll be an easy task.