Yes/ No

The Demon Lord's Bride

"You are so stubborn" Kendall whispered against his chest.

 

"It's the only way I know how to hold on"  Jaejoong answered, he inhaled the scent of her hair softly. It smelled of the rose series of the shampoo he had once took of sniff at in the super market near the house Kenny lived. Though it was the same scent. He wondered why it had smelled do different from Kendall. He  wondered quietly, as he felt the weight of her body.  He glanced at the girl on his chest, she has closed her eyes.

 

"What is your relationship to Kenny" she asked softly, her eye  still closed.

 

Jaejoong watched her silently before he answered. "We were friends..."

 

"Not the cover. I want to know the real relationship between you and my brother" Kendall said.

 

"Contract partners"

 

"He sold his soul. And you are the demon that the deal was made with?" Kendall asked.

 

"Yes"

 

"You knew all along that I was Kenny's brother. You wanted to  sniff him out. ...Through me" Kendall recited.

 

"That was what I thought in the beginning. but-"Jaejoong started.

 

"You lied to me, about everything" Kendall opened her  eyes as she lifted herself from Jaejoong.

 

"I-" Jaejoong began.

 

"I want to ask you some question. And from here on out. I only want to  hear the answer answered with these two words. Yes or No. One or the other" Kendall said. "In return, you'll ask me questions to which I will answer you truthfully"

 

 

Jaejoong nodded slowly.

 

"One way or another, Kenny has to die by the end of the contract?" Kendall asked.

 

"Yes"  Jaejoong answered.

 

"You would not let him go even  if I was to ask you to"

 

Jaejoong hesitated as he answered, "I-" He frowned before he remembered the rules to their current game. He had to answer with only one word. "Yes"

 

"You became close to me because of Kenny" Kendall asked, her voice trembled so slightly that if not for her strained expression. It would have been undetected.

 

"Yes" Jaejoong answered.

 

"I can not exchange my soul for Kenny's to save him?" 

 

"No" Jaejoong said.

 

"The only way to destroy the contract between you and Kenny, is to kill the Demon himself?"

 

"Yes..."Jaejoong answered as he stared hard at the girl before him.

 

"I could possibly be the next soul that you seek..." Kendall asked slowly.

 

Jaejoong looked away. The questions had gotten harder and harder to answer. It has gotten to the point where he no longer wanted to answer them.  Slowly she reached her hands up towards him. He felt the cool touch of her cold hands as she pressed against his face softly. She turned his face towards her. He stared down at her, the bright cast of the light from the store lit her face.  It was the most vulnerable she had ever been. To touch him so softly in such a intimate way.

 

"Yes..." he answered, as he reached up and took her hands. He held it. He turned her face slightly. his lips brushing softly against  the inside of her hands.

 

"One day. I'll die by your hands" Kendall stated. She said her words laughing as her moist eyes sacrificed a tear .It slid slowly down her face and trailed down her neck.

 

"It's my turn" Jaejoong said. He ignore  her previous question.

 

"What question can a demon possibly have, that he does not know the answer too?"  Kendall mocked as she took her hands from him. "Demon Jaejoong , I want to make a deal with you"

 

Jaejoong flinched as he felt a dark cloud appear in between them.

 

The Hell's contract.

 

"Kendall....." Jaejoong started, He  reached out towards her. "Don't...."

 

"Then, In exchange for my soul. I declare the ownership of yours"

 

Before Jaejoong could say anything, The dark cloud from thin air appeared, twirling and hustling in the chaotic speed of a turnado. It swallowed both Kendall and himself as it shaked the earth to it's core for the whole minute.