When Chen realized that the weirdest girl in his school is a pretty girl

Your Own Fairy Tale (Closed)

iscreamedluhaaan

Idol: Chen – EXO

OC’s Name: Choi Inhye

 

“Who’s that?” Chen nodded at the unfamiliar girl at the corner of their class. Chanyeol averted his gaze to the said girl. “Ah, Choi Inhye, that new transfer girl.” Sehun chimed in and nodded. “She’s weird. Like, really weird.” He shuddered and continued on looking at the girl. “She rarely talks, there was one time when Chanho tried making her talk but all she did was glare at him and stepped on his feet –which I might say, I’m thankful for that. Someone needs to teach that guy a lesson” Baekhyun laughed.

Chen raised his brow when he saw how distant the girl looks even though she’s in the same room. Her black jet hair was covering her face revealing only a part of her face. She was scary with her pale face and long black hair. “Is she okay?” Chen muttered and it was caught by D.O. “Scary, isn’t she? I bet you, she’ll keep still until the class ends.”

D.O was proven wrong when suddenly the girl turned her head towards them. She must’ve felt the stares she was receiving from the school’s kingkas. Everyone looked away out of fear, since she definitely looked displeased being watch by them, except for Chen who didn’t flower under her threatening gaze.

He looked into her eyes and slightly tilted his head in wonder. Her eyes caught his and they stared at each other for a long time. The anger in her eyes disappeared and was replaced with curiosity. A small smile was plastered on Chen’s face. “Beautiful eyes.”

 

“You’re not going?” Sehun slapped Chen’s back which immediately earned a glare from the older guy. “I’m not hungry.” He lied and looked at the girl at the corner of the room. “You guys just … go.” He thought his friends would leave him alone after that but sadly … they didn’t.

“Chen’s not hungry?” D.O asked as if that was the most absurd thing ever. The whole group gasped and looked at the said man. “Are you okay? Are you having a fever? You’re fine, right?” Chen rolled his eyes at his friends’ dramatic reaction and waved his hands around. “Go away. I’m fine.”

The other guys shrugged and left him alone. “You know where to find us.” Chanyeol said before completely exiting the class. Chen heaved out a sigh when they left. He turned his head to look at the girl but he found out that he was alone. “Oh, where did she go?” He looked around but surely enough; he was the only one in the class.

“Stupid guys, distracting me.” He sighed and went outside to look for Inhye. 

It was funny how a girl could make Chen to be this interested. He is known the cold one; the one who doesn’t even glance at a girl or even acknowledge them. It’s definitely amazing how a girl who he had only met for a few hours could spark this much interest inside him for her. Like? … Love? No. Of course not. That needs more than months to make Chen fall in love. The reason is simply out of curiosity.

Chen saw a glimpse of black hair turning to a corner and he immediately followed. He went to the school’s field and roamed his eyes everywhere, searching for the girl.

Why is he even doing this? He, himself didn’t know. What is he get caught by her? What would he say? He didn’t know. There was just this curiosity that makes he want to know more about the girl. The girl who was said to be weird and scary, weirdly enough, Chen finds her more … mysterious.

She doesn’t really do weird things. But how she appears makes people see her weirdly.

“Oh.” His eyes found a familiar figure sitting by the bleachers and walked closer. He smiled when the girl flinched when the bright sunlight hit her face. At least he knows that she could actually feel anything. Chen noticed how she was bringing along a book and set it on her lap as she sat down.

Completely unaware of Chen’s presence, Inhye continued fanning herself and would sometime talk to herself among the lines of, “It’s hot.” “What’s with the weather today?” And she would groan, totally irritated by the hot weather. Chen found it amusing how sweet and soft her voice sounded in his ears.

Chen’s eyes widened when Inhye suddenly pulled her hair to the side and tied it into a side braid. His mouth was agape and he was slightly drooling. “Pretty.” Chen muttered under his breath.

Everything about her is beautiful, her full pink cherry lips, her long eyelashes, almond shaped eyes, and her pale skin compliments her features well. He just loves how the hot wind are making the strands of hair that was not tied being blown, making her look like a goddess. “She definitely looks like one.” He muttered, but too loud since Inhye turned her head upon hearing his voice.

He tried to hide but Inhye had already seen him. He cleared his throat and straightened up. Chen laughed nervously and coughed out of nervousness. “Oh … I … I was not watching you … or anything.”

 

Author's note: sweetie! Thanks for requesting. I really hope you like this chapter. I had fun writing this and I hope you had fun reading this lol.  hearteu. lots and lots of them.