Episode 1 ..

Your Own Fairy Tale (Closed)

For: Fara_BaconExotic / farahanhan & JAEKIYYYYY

 

 

 

 

It was a cold wintery night. I was left alone in the house when my other family members went out for my grandmother's house due to my grandmother's health that worsened. I wanted to go but I couldn’t since I had a really high fever. My nephews and nieces would be there and I could not risk of them getting my fever too, so I stayed home. 

 

It was my first time being left alone in the big house and it was not the best experience, at all. I was shivering although I all of the heaters in the house. I locked myself up in the room and out of fear, I was determined not to get out of my room until my family gets home. 

 

I could not even last for more than 4 hours when my stomach grumbled in hunger. So I walked down the stairs and straight away went into the kitchen to look for the porridge that my mother prepared beforehand for me. I placed the bowl of chicken porridge in the microwave and heated them for 5 minutes.  

 

My mother forbid me from eating any snacks but I still pulled out chips and chocolates from the refrigerator anyway. While I was eating my chips while waiting for my porridge to be heated, I heard a really faint sound of a knock The whole house was eerily quiet and I didn’t dare to move.  

 

I froze on the spot and thought that I heard wrongly. "Must be a bird."I whispered to myself and continued eating. The microwaved 'dinged' and it was my cue to stand up and get my porridge from the microwave. I silently sat on the stool as I ate the delicious porridge. 

 

Finished eating my dinner, I simply put the bowl in the sink -without any intention to wash it or whatever - and threw the chocolate wrappers and the chips in the dustbin.  

 

I stepped on the first stair but stopped as I heard a knock. But this time it was loud, really really loud. I freaked out and my eyes were wide as I turned around and stared at the door. It was a wonder how people could even get in my house when you had to go through the big fence surrounding our house.  

 

It was a doubt that someone could even climb a fence that high, plus, the guard would surely tell me if I had visitors. I had goose-bumps and I reached for an umbrella that leaned against on the nearest vase. I bravely walked towards the door and tip-toed to look through the peep hole to see if anybody is there. 

 

No one. 

 

The area in front of the door was pretty much empty and I chickened out at the end and ran upstairs immediately. My hands lost the grip that I had on the umbrella and it rolled down the stairs and reached to the bottom of the stairs with a thud. 

 

I locked my bedroom's door and paced back and forth in my room. What was that? It was damn scary and not to mention it was in the middle of the night.  

I was back facing my window and I regret doing that when I heard the sound of the window opening. I stopped moving and literally almost peed in my pants. My hands were shaking, terrified. It was getting colder but that was the least thing that was on my mind.  

 

I could feel it, it came nearer and nearer and I could literally feel its presence standing behind me. Curiosity got the best of me when I turned around. It was slow and I got the shock of my life to see it right in front of me. 

 

I imagined my first night alone in the house to be fun with me running around the house, inviting my friends over and messing up my house and turning the music very loud but I did not know that I would end up fainting on the floor.  

 

Just because you guys shamelessly asked for a oneshot without filling out the form. I'm being a nice friend and doing this for you. Hope you guys liked it. There's part 2 tho