Choices

Addiction

"it's this class boss,what do we do?" a man with a black suite turned to face his boss.
"get in,tell her to come out" the man lit a cigarette,the other straightened his suit and started turning the door knob.
"but boss...what if she won't come out?"
"say that something happened to one of her family members,just make something up!" he said,losing his patience.
"but boss...i-i don't know how she looks like..." the man looked frightened.
"Aish!move,i'll do it myself!" the man lost his temper and he burst into the room.
"may i help you?" the professor asked,the man walked in slowly and descibed the girl he was looking for,he described you.
"oh!miss _____ she is right over th-oh!she was there just a moment ago!" he said,the man walked up to the empty sit on the bench.

a man barged in,you recognized him and immediatly bent under your table,you heard a few whispers and then footsteps echoed in your ears,there was silence !what is he doing here?!!! you crawled on the floor to the furthest table,near the second door of the classroom.
"may i ask what are you doing on the floor?" 
you turned your head slowly and met his gaze,brown chocolate eyes gazing into yours fiercely.
"umm-i-i i was taking my pen!it dropped on the floor." 
"then where is it?" he sneeked a peak to your hands and then glued his eyes right back on yours.
"ah!i still haven't found it yet!" you stop stuttering.


he smiled and bent down a little further,getting closer to your face he whispered,"why won't you come out with me for a little while?" his voice sweet,his eyes flaring.
you followed,there was no debate about that,was there a choice?yes,one that you could see at the moment?no.
you took your bag and you both stepped out of the classroom.
"from your reaction in there,i can say you remember me." he said and lit a cigarette,when the lighter didn't lit fire,he cursed it and put it in his pocket together with the cigarette.
"you don't know who i am though,am i right?" you nodded,avoiding his eyes what have i gotten myself into!?
"you should know who you try to threaten."
"i-i i'm sorry!i really don't know who you are and i'm sorry!i talk without thinking most of the time!!please don't do anything to me!" you kept your cool as much as a person could while begging.
"i don't forgive easily." his eyes were like magnets,you couldn't avert your gaze from them,but you needed to,so badly.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

"do you remember now?" the words of the detective pulled you out of your daze and you turned to look at him.
"he came to my class,he searched for one of my classmates" you didn't avert your eyes to show you are confident in your version of the story.
"how did he get her to come out?"
"he said something happened to her mother and they both rushed out,i'm sorry but that's the only time i saw him."
"i'm sorry but i find it difficult to believe." he said and leaned back on his chair.
a man walked in and handed a tape to the detective,he whispered something in his ear and the detective couldn't help but smile at you.
"i've got here some juicy story,right here,according to my friend it's you on a tape,with our suspect,so you better tell the truth now." he slid the tape to the center of the table.
"take your time. i can be here all day!" he had a huge satisfied smile but you didn't answer.
"okay,lets do this your way." he grabbed the tape and put it in the TV and played it,right from the start.
you heard yourself groaning and while some nasty comments were said in the back, the detective turned to look at you.
"you can't even see the faces,you have nothing on me." you said and turned to look at him.
"you sure?" he said and hinted you to look back at the screen and you did, the camera was lifted and was turned to the other side of the room and then put back down.
you could see it,very very clearly,you could see yourself,your face,and him.
"do you still claim you don't know this man?" the detective paused the tape and straightened in his chair,looking more confident then ever.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sorry this one was so short!i'm in a writer's block ;D
no but really...