Don't Run Away

Addiction

"did you talk to him?" the detective shifted in his sit.
"yes."
"what did he say?"
"he told me to get out."
____________________________________________________________________________________

"this has nothing to do with you! get the hell out!" you were sick of hearing 'nothing to do with you' when it was the death of your sister they were talking about,how the hell does that have nothing to do with you?!
"she's my sister yongguk! it has everything to do with me!"
"your sister? so what?!" as soon as those words came out you slapped him hard making his cheek red.
"don't you dare say that!"
he held his cheek in pain and sighed,he sat on the couch and leaned back.
"why. did you. blame yourself." you said it slowly just so he couldn't avoid answering.
"i didn't put bodyguards around her,the streets weren't quiet and i was stupid not to put any."
"so what?" you knew it wasn't the whole story.
"i got a letter the day she was gunned down...it held a threat on her life in it,i didn't take it seriously and she died."
tears formed in your eyes,you turned away and walked out of the room,you heard footsteps following you.
"where are you going?" he said and you turned halfway to him.
"away...away from you." you said,disgusted from him,you didn't even know why.
"I'm sorry okay?it was my fault,I'm sorry."
"sorry won't bring her back would it?" he was silence,you were right.
______________________________________________________________________________________

"did you blame him?" the detective could no longer sit and he got up and paced around the room.
"now?no."
"then why then?"
"because i needed someone to take the fault, he was just there."
_______________________________________________________________________________________

"you're stupid." himchan said.
"and why is that??" you were so annoyed by him lately, he had good intentions, they were just more towards yongguk.
"because it's not like it's his fault right?! then why treat him like that!"
"i don't know himchan!" you were angry and you were practically screaming.
"he has feelings for you,you know." he stated a fact,you ignored him and walked away, "you can't deny it ___! he loved you even before he knew she was your sister,why not accept him?!" he yelled after you.
"because she's my sister and i can't."
"yes you can" you bumped into someone, you looked up and saw him, the man, himchan claims, that loves you.
"what are you doing here." you weren't really asking though.
"what are you talking about! this is my club!"
you ignored him and continued to another table.
he wrapped his arms around you and back hugged you,he sniffed your hair slowly.
"you're warm."
"let go."
"she was warm as well...god i missed this warmness..."
"I'm not her." you canceled his fantasy and unhooked his arms away from you.
"and you will never be...and that's good." you kept ignoring him.
"if you were like her it would hurt more, i would've already started crying, so it's good that you're not like her."
"himchan get him away form me." you said as you walked back up to the bar, "no can do princess, he is all yours."
"you can keep him, i don't want him." you took the new drinks and went to serve them.
he grabbed your wrist and turned you around, the tray fell to the floor and shreds of glasses were scattered on it.
he pulled you closer to his face, you could feel his breath on your mouth while his eyes stared into yours, you felt at that moment.
"let go" you said weakly.
"don't run away from me."
______________________________________________________________________________________________

"so he kissed you?"
"you sound like those girls gossiping about their boyfriends" you let out a little laugh though he wasn't amused and you choked it.
"did he kiss you?" he asked again.
you chuckled, and thought playfully wouldn't you like to know.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so this one was rather short sorry :S