Her

Addiction

the detective looked at you,interested, "what happened?do you know who it was?"
"i bit his hand,the knife fell and i started to run"

_______________________________________________________________________

you ran as fast as you could,but of no use,why the hell did i put hills on today!?
as you continued to run you reached for your phone,you dialed the first number that came up on the screen and waited for the other person to pick up.
"hello?" a deep husky voice answered,you recognized it and looked at the screen, didn't i call himchan?!
"i need help!" you yelled into the phone like a crazy.
"who is this?" you could hear him rise from where he was seated.
"______!in need help!yongguk...someone is chasing me!he has a knife!" you yelled into the phone again,you could barely breath from all the running.
"where are you?!"
"th-the dorm" you could barely said the words before the man chasing you caught the phone and smeshed it on the floor,causing the call to disconnect.
"you shouldn't have done that!" the man said and grabbed you by the throat,squeezing it and closing your airways.
"p-please" you managed to pull out.
those few minutes where you could barely breath felt like eternity,but you heard a faint bang from behind the man,he fell down to the ground.
3 man wearing black suites stood there,the one who hit the man who attacked you offered you his hand,you took it and got up.
"we were close by,the boss sent us,he will be here in a few minutes." the man explained.
"th-thank you" you stuttered a little,you were still a bit confused.

"i'm suprised you called me!" the familiar low voice made you turn around,and you glared at him.
"i thought i dialed himchans number."
"well that's not very nice,how could you mistake the names?" he said trying to be all clever and stuff.
"i was running,my hand was shaking,my vision was a bit blurred,figured it out?" you answered.
"you were much nicer on the phone."
"then next time call instead,now i need to go in." you turned around,lifted your purse from the ground and walked away.
"but thank you." you stopped and said,you were blushing like crazy,yongguk chuckled.

___________________________________________________________________________________

"i still don't get how you got from here to that situation on the tape." the detective said impatiently.
"detective,a girl likes being the damsel in distress."
"and why is that?"
"cause then a prince will come."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"i heard the boss left an important meeting for you" himchan said while cleaning the tall glass cups.
"a meeting?" you wondered.
"yes a very important one,rumor says a girl called and asked him for help after that he called and told some of his man to go to the college dorm a few blocks from the club...i figured it was you."
"clever i see" he chuckled and gave you a look of 'what happened'.
"a guy attacked me with a knife,when i managed to get away i called and asked for help,he of course got me again but the bosses thugs saved me." you explained shortly.
"and why didn't you call me?" he sounded jeoulis.
"i dialed the wrong number."

you liked himchan,he made you laugh,he made you feel beautiful with every stare he gave you.
yongguk came to visit the club that night,to see how things went.
"so you're not going to say hello to your saviour?" he said after you served him the usual drink he had.
"my saviour was three guys in black suites,i don't see them here." you teased.
"you shouldn't tease your boss,he might cut down on your salary."
is he flirting?gosh!
"well then boss,i have more tables to serve."

yongguk got up and went to sit by the bar.
"hi boss,something wrong?" yongguk nodded and took out a picture.
"this is the guy who attacked her,he is a little bruised here but i guess you would recognize him right?keep an eye out for her" he said,himchan nodded and took the picture.
"but boss...what is she for you?"
"a girl." he took a glance at you and left.
himchan chuckled, "i've known this guy since childhood...guess she's pretty special...just like her."

__________________________________________________________________________________

"just like her?" the detective asked with curiosity.
"yes...just like her."

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i hope you like this one and that it's not oo boring ^.^