The Blame

Addiction

"who's her?" you put down the tray and gave himchan the empty glasses and a note with an order.
"so you've heard?" he smiled to himself.
"yep,now who is her?" you continued.
"his fiance,well...ex-fiance."
"did she leave him?i bet she did,look at how he acts i would've left as well" you joked and looked at the door where he no longer stood.
"she's dead" he said and put down the drinks on the tray.
you were shocked,dead?
"yes dead" he said as if he could read your mind,"got shot on the block,a pretty sad story actually,now leave that,go and work,you need the money..."

__________________________________________________________________________

"i think it's written in his file somewhere...let me check i-"   "no need to...i know who she is,infact i cried when she died."
"cried?you knew her?" the detective said and put down the file back on the table.
"at first i didn't know they were speaking of her,but yes...i did know her,very well."
"how did you find out who she is?"
"google."

____________________________________________________________________________

you went into the library and set in the computer section and googled his name-Bang Yongguk.
the amount of reasults that came up were crazy,and after a long time you found the article.
"girl shot,fiance is a drug lord." you read quietly and clicked on it.
you scrolled down the page,scanning the articale with your eyes until her picture caught your eye.

"how do you know her?" you barged into the room and held the printed photo in front of his face.
"i do.what does it got to do with you?" he signaled the gurds to get out.
"it has everything to do with me!how do you know her?"
he patted the leather couch,signaling you to sit next to him but you satyed put,he chuckled,"sh was my fiance."
"how did you meet?"
"i don't think i have to answer your questions until you answer mine,what. does it got. to do. with you?" he leaned his head on his hands.
you took a deep breath,"she's my unnie."
his eyes widened and he jumped up the couch.
"unnie?" he asked to make sure.
"yes she's my older sister,we are not related by blood though." you said and glared at him.
"get out."  "wh-"  "get out!" he commanded,you were so scared he looked as if he could kill you.
you turned around and just as you turned the door knobe you tilted your head a little and said "i quit".

_______________________________________________________________________________

"you quit just like that?"
"yes,i didn't care for the answer at the time,i only knew i never wanted to see that man again."
"why?he didn't kill your sister...right?" the detective wondered.
"no he didn't."

________________________________________________________________________________

"you're stupid..." himchan said as he got into the car.
"i did what was right now drive" you said as you buckled up.
"its not right,you opened up an old wound and then you ran away,that's just plain murder."
"oh come on!murder?really?don't forget that she might be his fiance but she is my older sister."
"you're right and i'm sorry but the difference is that he blames himself...you just lost a sister."   just?did he say just?!
"i need you to stop talking." you were upset,as much as you loved himchan you wanted to take a knife,the sharpest there is,and slit his throat,just to see if he would still say 'just'.
"i'm not gonna stop talking.i grew up with that man,i'm his best friend but if he had to he would throw me away in the blink of an eye,but she,your sister?he wouldn't change her for anything in the world.damn he could sell his mother if he could but her...she was different,and so are you."
you didn't respond,you were too confused,it felt like those gang movies where you were the main character and if you make the wrong decision everything will blow up.
"blame himself?" you remebered his words.
"yes,the word on the streets is that she was killed by a rival gang."
"i know that,but why did he blame himself?" you pushed the question onto him a little more,you were driven to get an answer,one that made sense.
"we're here." he said,you looked out the window and saw the dormitory.
"does that mean you're not going to tell me?"
"yes."
"will he answer?"
"yes."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay since its night already i'll write two chapters tomorrow in order to fill in the days i didn't writ,three more left to go!
i hope you liked this!if you do please vote,comment and maybe subscribe i would very much appreciate it! :D