The End?

Addiction

both of you were still breathing heavily as you dressed up.
he started buttoning his shirt when he saw your , he stepped forward and hugged you from behind.
his breaths more steady now as he rocked you from side to side leaning his chin on your shoulder, you unhooked his hands and turned around to face him, burying your face in his chest, he wrapped his hands around you as you took a deep breath, sniffing in his manly smell.
"don't do that, I'm smelly and stinky from sweat" he said but you dug your face deeper, as deep as you could, embracing the warmth his body produced.
"what made you fall for me before we both found out who i was?" you quietly asked, staring peacefully at the wall.
"i don't think there was anything specific" he sighed, wanting this moment to last forever.
"can't be..."
"I'm telling the truth! i fell for you, not for anything specific in you." you blushed at his words, they were sweet and cheesy and you loved it.
"i love you too." you whispered quietly, hoping he would hear but acting as if you don't.
"say that again."
"you know i won't..." you giggled and strengthened your grip around him, so did he.
"i love you too" you heard him chuckle and sigh, his whole body less tensed.
________________________________________________________________________________________________

"that's it? you committed yourself just like that? didn't you say you would get hurt?" the detective interrupted you, you looked at him, surprised from the stupid question.
"of course i got hurt! sooner then expected!"
________________________________________________________________________________________________

someone banged on the door loudly, making it seem as if it would break any second, yongguk opened it slightly, leaving you some time to cover yourself fully.
"boss! we need you!" the man said in a terrified tone.
"what's wrong?" yongguk asked calmly.
"they're here..." he said, waiting for the response of his boss but when that didn't come he added, "they have guns boss."
yongguks eyes widened, he didn't care that they were here, but the moment he heard guns... he looked at you, frightened, it was the first time you saw him that scared.
"boss!" the man urged him to hurry.
"boss! they're coming up here, you need to leave!" another man ran up, huffing like crazy.
"I'm not running away! this is my club! they can't come here like that! they know it's stupid!"
"yongguk...what's wrong?" you asked worriedly, reminding him you are here.
"______-ya! you need to hide!" he said and pointed at the small space underneath the bed, you were about to protest but he quickly shut you up and signaled you to go in there.
you barely managed to move in that space and when you finally found some comfort you saw more feet standing in the room, more then you could count.
"you have the nerve to come here like that" you heard yongguks voice, only being able to see his feet.
"orders." an unfamiliar voice answered.
"well tell the old man it's not gonna happen, he should stop or his health will deteriorate." a chuckle came as a respond to his words.
you heard a clear *click* and then a loud *bang*.
at first, you could barely see anything, the tears blurred your vision though you knew... yongguk fell down to the floor, tears forming in his eyes, a huge stain covers a huge part of his torso, there was so much blood you couldn't tell were the bleeding came from.
you slowly started to crawl out, to tend to his wounds when he shook his head faintly, you stopped, tears still streaming down your face, "keep hiding" he spelled the words, you smothered a cry that was threatening to come out when he was suddenly dragged away by his feet.
you kept laying there for around 15 minutes, crying, not being able to move, the picture of yongguk dying on the floor printed in your mind.
you crawled out, your eyes a bit swollen, the two men who came to warn yongguk were also on the floor, they were stabbed though.
you felt nauseous and sick to the bone, you ran in to the bathroom and puked, when done, you closed the door and sat on the floor, staring at the door blankly, tears still streaming down your face.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

"that's the first thing you do? go to the bathroom? to puke?" the detective said, mocking how weak you were.
"detective...a girl who was never in a crime scene, had just witnessed one, not only that, the man she loved was dragged away while she was watching helplessly, it's natural i would puke." you said and rubbed your stomach unconsciously.
"are you sick?" he eyed your hand and you immediately removed it, saying "no...it's just bad memories."
"did you se him after that?" you shook your head, he seemed disappointed, a glass of water was given to you and as you sipped from the plastic cup you eyed the clock on the wall.
"is that clock on time?" you pointed at it, he turned around and then turned back to look at you, nodding.
"well then don't you think it's time we stop?" you took another sip.
"why?" he seemed surprised.
"well, detective, unlike you, i can't pull an all nighter, it's not part of my job, and i guess you also got the answer you wanted right? whether he died or not, i never saw him again after that day." the detective seemed as if he was about to say something back but he quickly changed his mind.
"then can i go?" he eyed you, "i will send two cops with you, he might be alive after all, since you didn't see a body..." he muttered the last words.
you nodded and got up, two cops escorted you out after you took your cell phone, 30 missed calls, you sighed, knowing exactly who it is.
"did he eat?" you said as the other person picked up.
"no...he only wants his mom..." the voice said, annoyed.
"then I'm on my way."
 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry it's so short, hopefully it satisfied you, this time i didn't put any song cause i didn't find any, if you have one that fits this chap please do tell me i would gladly put it ^^