Remember

Addiction

 

"Mrs. _____ will you please come with me? i have a few questions for you." a man in a black suit uncovered a golden badge attached to his belt.
"why?did i do something wrong?"
"i just a have a few questions for you about this man." he said and pulled out a picture !
"what did he do?" you asked,he didn't answer though he really didn't have to, you knew that men was trouble.
"just follow me please."
 
you got off the police car and stepped into the police station,he sat you down in a plastic chair and then took a sit infront of you.
"so you claim you don't know this men?" he showed you the picture again and you nodded.
"Bang Yongguk...it doesn't ring any bell?" you shook your head.
 "i see...and you never heard it among your friends?" 
"i'm sorry but i really never saw or heard of him."
"know that if you are lying, i can arrest you for abstraction of justice."
you felt a big lump growing and thickening in your throat ! ! ! you cursed in your head.
"you see...someone tipped us about you and this men,that in fact you were both dating."
you didn't answer and he leaned in towards you and said "try to remember".
______________________________________________________________________________
 
"Com'on!you'll have fun!I promise!" Min young said,you sighted,you were so tired,you had tests all week and when you finally have time to rest she wants to go clubbing.
"Let me rest!I beg of you!"
"You can rest when you die." She joked but the satisfied smile glued to her face was gone once she met your eyes.
"Please,you need to get loose,we'll dance a little and leave" Min young was taking different courses than you and not as many hence the energy.
"What do I have to benefit from going with you?" You leaned your head on your hands and stared at her.
"What do you want?"
"That." You pointed at the diamond earrings resting on the jewelry rack.
"Material girl."
"I even have a song." You said and took the earrings.
 
You both arrived at a club  that was recommended to Min young by her classmate,"you'll get high,I promise" you repeated the words Min young quoted in your head.
And when you both walked in you saw what she meant,some people were on the dance floor and some were sniffing drugs before going on it,it was a drug club.
You scanned the audience only to meet eyes with someone staring your direction,you followed his eyes and met Min Young's s,"god!" You muttered to yourself.
"Let's go to another club" you raised your voice a little.
"Why?I like it!"
"Because you are attracting erts!" You hinted her with your eyes about the man eyeing her s.
" Omg!he's cute!Com'on!" She started heading towards him.
"He's only looking for ."
She paused and turned around to look at you "so am I",than she approached him.
He sent away the girls clinging onto him,you could've sworn it was like in those gangsters movies.
"And what do I own the pleasure of seeing you here for?" He said and gave Min young a killer smile,she giggled,annoyingly.
" My friend here hinted me that you were looking my way." She said proudly as if its something good.
"I target the things I like,and then I get them." He said so very cheesy and it seemed to be working.
"You're sweet,isn't he sweet?" She directed the question to you and you let out air in disrespect.
"Geez...never mind her,can I join you?" She pointed at the empty sit and as an answer he patted the leather couch, signaling her that she is welcomed to.
"Well I'm at the bar if you need me..." you didn't expect an answer,you just walked away leaving the two to 'bond'.
"What would you like,beautiful?" The bartender flirted.
"the strongest." you said and scanned the people dancing like crazy,clearly everyone(except for you,the bartender,that annoying guy,Min young and maybe two other strangers) was high.
"so whats your name?" he continued.
"back off, its not gonna happen." you stated.
"why?not good enough for you?"
"i don't own you any explanation."
"you need to get loose!" tell me about it.
"here." he handed you a plastic bag with white powder inside,you pushed the hand away.
"your friend doesn't seem to mind." he said and pointed at Min young.
your eyes grew wider,she was sniffing drugs from the table while he was rubbing his hand on her and sniffing her perfume.
you got up and grabbed her by the hair,pulling her head backwards.
"ow!" she hissed.
"may i help you?" the man beside her said coldly.
"oh god no. i'm just taking my stupid friend here,away from you."
" leave me alone!" Min young threw at you.
"?! YA~ don't you dare speak to me like that!" she was playing on your nerves,something everyone that knows you,know not to do.
"i think she said clearly that she doesnt want to go,and unless youre a family member i advice you to leave this club now." the men said, he was calm but every word was a threat, you could hear it.
"and i advice you not to mess with me,cause no metter who you are i am much worse than you." you threatened him and dragged Min young out of there.
the men smirked,no one talks to him like that,or at least no one in their right mind.
he waved his finger to a men in a black suit,signaling him to come,the men leaned in closer to hear the command of his boss,"i want her."
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sorry that its short but i wanna start easy for now :)