8

Happily Never After: My Arranged Marriage With Kris Wu

I decided to ignore Kris the whole time and dipped my toes into the pool, blocking out Kris's obnoxious voice while he teased me. The next thing you know I was thrown in the pool and Kris was clutching onto his stomach laughing.

"Oh my gosh!" He almost cried. "Your makeup is everywhere." I shot knives at him as I swam to where Kris was standing and yanked his leg causing him to trip and fall in the water next to me.

"hah!" I spat laughing and pointing at his abnormally huge body floating in the water. My eyes widened when he started struggling and flailing his arms up and down.

"Oh my gosh" I cover my mouth and quickly scream for help while some of the boys nearby help me pull him up. I quickly pressed on his chest and covered his nose. Without thinking I leaned over and placed my lips on his to perform CPR. What shocked me though was when I opened my eyes he was staring at me. I quickly wiped my mouth with the back of my hand while Kris smirked in satisfaction.

"What the hell I was so worried you idiot!" i screamed slapping his chest hardly. He laughed and pulled me down on top of him. He rolled over me and stared at me in the eyes.

"Pabo yah" he whispered close to my ear. I closed my eyes expecting that he was going to kiss me again or something "You forgot that I'm on the swimming team." He chuckled as my eyes shot open. I slapped his chest again and used all my energy to push him off.

" you!" I snarled and got up. He laughed.

"You know you want to." My face reddened as I pushed him aside and walked away from the swimming area.

"Jagiya you forgot your towel!' He cooed following after me.

--

"Baby I'm sorry." Kris was practically following me around the whole day.

"For the millionth time, I'm not your baby!"  I spun around and glared at him. He didn't seem fazed but interlaced his fingers with mine. He dragged me with him and my eyes widen in shock.

"Yah! Where are you taking me?!" He ignored me but pulled me with him. 

"You're not going?" He turned around with an amused look on his face. I shook my head. He his lips and cocked his head to the side. "Alright. Don't blame me when you're complaining." Before I could respond he slung me over his shoulder like I was afeather. 

"YAH YAH!" I slapped his back and kicked my legs back and fourth. He slapped my and continued walking.

"You know, you're heavier than you look." I eventually gave up and huffed. 

"Shut up Kris." My body ached being in this position. "Kris." I whined again. "Can you at lease piggy back ride me? I'm so soreee." He hesitated but eventually set me on the ground. He bent over for me to get on.

"Mehrong!" I stuck my tongue out at him and ran in the oppisite direction." His eyes widen.

"YAH MINJI!" 


Our parents looked at the two of us. 

"What happened to you guys?" My mom asked trying to fix my hair. I didn't reply but glared at Kris.

"Why don't you asked him?" I asked through clenched teeth.  He shrugged innocently.

"Minji can you pass me the salt?"

"No."

"Minji." My mom warned. I sighed and passed it to him.

"Here stupid giant." I muttered under my breath.

"Minji." My dad scolded. "Be polite."

"Yeah Minji be polite." Kris mocked. I slammed my hands on the table and stood up.

"THAT'S IT YOU STUPID GIANT!" I leaned over to the table and pulled on his hair. He started screaming and my mom's eyes widened in shock as she tried to break the both of us apart.

"Honey do something!" She screamed and my dad sighed and pulled me back until Kris was no longer being attacked. The Wu's laughed and my mom quickly apologized.

"I'm so sorry my daughter is misbehaving." My mom glanced at me and then back to the Wu's. They chuckled and shook their head.

"No don't be. Our son isn't very well mannered and I'm sure Minji had a reason to do that." Mrs. Wu smiled at me and I smiled back thankfully. "In fact, I think she is the perfect in law. She'll finally be able to tame our son." I stopped smiling and Kris was too busy fixing his hair to listen to what they were saying. *Me?! Marry Kris?! NO WAY.*

 


 

A/N: Super short update. I totally forgot I hadn't finished this fic. >.< Sorry for the long wait readers! I will update a ton now! :D (hopefully)