3

Happily Never After: My Arranged Marriage With Kris Wu

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I forgot I haven't been. Oops. Anyways, expect more updates frequently for those of you who are reading. ^.~

 

-

 

Minji's POV:

"Minji get up!" As usual, my shoulders were being shaken as I waved my hand dismissively at Lay.

"5 more minutes Yixing." I stirred in my sleep and tried to slap his arm away.

"I'm not Lay."

"Well then omma 5 more minutes." I pouted. The person chuckled, giving away his deep voice.

"It's Kris." On cue, I shot up quickly and stared at Yixing who was trying to contain his laughter.

"What the heck!' I whined and hit him with my pillow. He clutched onto his stomach and tried to catch his breath.

"Oh my gosh. Tao was right. You really hate him." I groaned and got up, dusting off my uniform that was hanging inside my closet.

"Please. Hate is such a strong word, I prefer dislike." Lay rolled his eyes as I opened the door waiting for him to get out. "Hello? Are you going to leave?"

"Why? I've seen you as a child before." He smirked. I pretended to punch his face while he understood. "Arraso, I'm leaving. Don't be such a donkey."

"You're the donkey!" I huffed shutting the door loudly before ing my pj's.

"Oh, and by the way, breakfasts downstairs." I covered my chest and turned around with a red face.

"YIXING!"

"Arraso, arraso I get it!" He laughed and shut the door. I sighed and quickly put on my uniform in case that ert was going to sneak in again. I walked down the stairs in an upset manner causing Yixing to spit out his orange juice he was currently drinking.

"What?" I barked shoving him aside and grabbing a banana. 

"Nothing. Your face just scared me, that's all." I bit into the banana and shot him knives.  "I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be or not watching you eat that thing in front of me." He teased again causing me to kick his shin.

"Shut up Yixing!"

"Minji I'm sorry" Lay apologized since I ignored him all morning. I scowled and crossed my arms over my chest avoiding his apologies. Honestly, I don't even know why I'm so freaking moody. "Oh no.. Minji are you on your period?" Lay attempted to joke. I shoved him as hard as I could and stomped away.

"Never joke about a woman's monthly gift you jerk!" I whined and sped off without him. This is our definition of getting along. 

--

"Wah.. Kris is such a foreign name." A girl besides me said playing with her hair.

"Yeah. I'm from Canada."

"So.. can you like speak English?" The girl asked. Kris nodded and said a sentence in English. I scoffed and angrily slammed my book shut, practically killing the annoying chick with my stare. She understood and bowed before quickly turning back to face the whiteboard.

"If you're jealous, just tell me babe. I won't flirt with any girls." I groaned and slapped my hand on my face, letting it drag all the way down to my chin. He smirked and patted my head causing me to shove his arm away.

"Stop. I'm not in the mood." 

"Oh I'm sorry. Let me know when your periiod is over."

"I'm not on my period!" I said a little too loudly causing the whole classroom to stare at me. I cursed mentally and buried my face in my book. Okay, maybe I was actually on my period but that didn't mean I wanted anyone to know.

"Your secrets safe with me." Kris whispered in my ear causing me to stare at him in annoyance. "but I think everyone knows since your mood is giving it away." I flipped him off before I continued reading. Class ended, finally. As once again, I was blocked from leaving the room by the stupid pillar named Kris. 

"Move." I said trying to leave. He swiftly blocked my right and leaned an elbow against the doorframe. 

"I will under one condition."

"What?"

"Go out with me." I smirked and agreed.

"Alright." His cockiness faded as he looked at me with a serious face.

"Seriously? You'll really go out with me?!" I nodded. "promise?" I nodded once again and held out my pinky for him to shake. He did so and smiled happily as he slung an arm around my shoulder and walked me outside. "See I knew you couldn't resist me Minji." Once we walked outside I shoved his arm away and looked at him.

"There. I went out with you."

"Eh?" His nose was scrunched up in confusion as I bent over closer to him and flicked his forehead. 
 

"Pabo yah. You should be more specific." I smirked and headed off to class leaving him behind. He finally understood and pointed towards my dissappearing figure.

"YAH! I'm not done with you Minji!" He yelled causing everyone to look back and stare at him weirdly.

"Revenge is sweet." I said to myself and made my way to my next class. 

--

It was lunchtime now and Yixing and I's 'lovers quarrel' was soon over as we continued to share food and drinks.

"You're going to get an STD just by sharing drinks with her." Kris scoffed in annoyance.

"Says the boy who insisted on taking me out on a date." I retaliated. His ears turned red as Xiumin and Chen gave him funny looks.

"No one can date my Minji, right baby?" Yixing cooed pinching my cheek. I slapped his arm away and bit into my sub sandwich. 

"You act like a five year old, Yixing." I snorted.

"I look like a five year old." Luhan added innocently. Everyone rolled their eyes at the annoying deer. "What?"

"Just eat, Luhan." Xiumin replied stuffing Luhans food in his face. He backed away out of instinct as Xiumin held the food in his hands.

"What? Not going to eat you ungrateful ? Fine. Mine now." He said and stuffed his face with Luhans lunch. 

I rolled my eyes. These were the people I sit with at lunch.