10

Happily Never After: My Arranged Marriage With Kris Wu

"Rise and shine!" Lay yelled in my ear. I groaned and covered my ears with a pillow.

"Shut up Yixing." I mumbled. He chuckled and nudged me. 

"Wake up and go find your hubby." Lay grabbed my arm and forced me to sit up. Lay was sitting on the bed criss crossed and he wasn't wearing a shirt. Typical. 

"Lay go put on a shirt please." I said, unfazed by his muscular body.

"You're no fun." He pouted as he leaned closely to my ear. "We can do something fun if you want, Kris isn't here." He wriggled his eyebrows and I scoffed, pushing him away. His arms flailed in the air and he grabbed onto the bed frame to keep himself from falling. I shook my head and went to take a quick shower. I changed into some clothes and tied my hair up into a bun. 

"You're right Minji, that couch is hard."

"I know. You must be so sore."

"I'm not." Lay smiled. "I slept on the bed with you." I looked over at the couch. the blankets were neatly folded and the pillow was on top of it. 

"Byuntae." I snorted. "And mess it up a bit when Kris comes in. He'll rip your hair out if he finds out you slept with me."

"Got it!" Lay stood up and I shook my head.

 

 

 

 

I spotted Kris in the hallway on the couch, his long legs almost falling off. I chuckled and skipped over to him planning to yell in his ear to wake him up. But I couldn't bring myself to do so since he was so adorable. His mouth was slightly parted and he looked so angelic while sleeping. His eyes suddenly opened and I screamed losing my balance and falling backwards. Kris look startled as he quickly wrapped on arm around my waist and pulled me upwards. I fell on top of him on the couch and our noses were touching. 

"Were you looking at me?" He smirked. My face pinked and I shook my head. Kris held onto me tighter and flipped me under him. "Let's stay like this. I don't want to move." I tried getting up but eventually gave in. He was too strong. 

"Ahem." I looked up and one of the hotel workers wagged his finger in the air. "Please no pda. This is a five star hotel." Kris scoffed and lazily threw me off. I stood up and dusted my jeans in embarrassment. 

"Sorry sir. We won't do it again." I bowed and pulled Kris along with me. "Pack up. We're leaving." Kris yawned and wrapped his arms around my waist and nuzzled his face against my neck. My face was burning as I tried my best to shake him off.

"Let's stay like this. I'm tired." I sighed and pulled him along with me. 

 

 

 

We finished packing and headed back in the van. This time, Yixing came with us. He squished in between Kris and I. The entire car ride he clung onto me like a koala.

"Are they always like that?" Mrs. Wu asked as she stared at the rearview mirror. I could tell she was concerned, especially now that I'm engaged to that giant troll.

"Yeah, don't worry. They're like brothers and sisters." My dad replied. Kris let out a low chuckle and I turned to him to see what was so funny. He looked surprisngly happy. He caught me staring and winked. I rolled my eyes and placed my head on Yixing's shoulder. The kid attempted to rest his head on Kris but that made him get flicked in the forehead.

"My back hurts because of you, idiot." He was referring to the night he spent in the lobby.

"But my whole body is aching sitting in the middle." Lay pouted.

"Well then switch and you can rest your head against the window."

"Deal!" He unbuckled his seatbelt and his sudden movement made me hit my head on the seat.

"Ouch you little traitor." I hissed. The two switched spots and Kris took his space. He patted my head and smoothed my hair before placing my head on his shoulder.

"Shut up and sleep, pabo." I looked up at him to thank him but his eyes were closed. He was smiling and it made my heart beat. *stupid Kris and his good looks!* I pouted and closed my eyes again. The car ride was long, and when I woke up my neck was aching!

"Kris my neck hurts~" I whined, hitting his arm. "Massage me." The two of us were the only ones awake with the exception of the driver, of course. He chuckled and tapped my arm. 

"Turn a little to the left." I moved a bit and Kris placed his big hands on my neck. I was shocked once he started massaging me. I didn't expect him to actually listen, and I didn't expect him to be that good with his hands. His rubbed his fingers in circles and smoothed out all the tangled knots I had. I didn't even know I was actually that expressive until his lips were pressed against my ear.

"Baby if you keep I'm going to get a stiffy. And then I'll be able to hear all the wonderful noises you make in bed. If my fingers work this much magic, then imagine how it must feel with my hard-" I turned around and slapped my hand over his mouth.

"You ert!" I hissed with blushing cheeks. I didn't even have to look in the mirror to know that my whole face was red. I literally felt it burning. 

"You're spacing out." Kris replied. "Are you already imagining it?"

"Oh my gosh Kris Wu!" I covered my face with my hands.

"Whatever you do, don't you dare!" Yixing hissed. "I'll literally feel you guys because I'm right here!" I buried my face in Kris's chest to hide my expression. I felt his breath hitch as he chuckled quietly. He stooped down and placed a kiss on my forehead.

"Don't worry. I don't plan on having until I'm married." He mumbled under his breath as if I wasn't supposed to hear it. I heard it anyway and nuzzled against him closer. Maybe, just maybe I have a teeny tiny crush on him.

"Unless you want it now." I slapped his chest. Nope, I'm taking that back.

---

 

We were back at school after that mini vacation and I felt like crying. There was too much homework and so little time to complete it. Our engagement was kept a secret and I didn't plan on telling anyone about it until... hmmm how about NEVER?

"Kris oppa," a girl cooed in his ear. "Are you busy after school?"

"Yeah," he replies. His gaze is fixed on me and I pretend I can't see him. "I have really important plans tonight." The girl pouted and I scowled. Is she really that desperate?

"How about tomorrow?"

"Nope."

"The day after tomorrow?"

"No. I'm not interested." He waved his hand, making a motion to shoo her away. She had tears in her eyes and stomped out of the classroom. 

"Listen up," Kris said during our study hall hour. He got up and placed his hands in his pockets. "For those who are interested in dating me, I have no desire to do so. I already like someone." He gave me a side glance. "I like her a lot." 

I didn't pay attention to the replies the students in my class were saying. Because all I could focus on was Kris's gaze on me.

--

AN:// 

I'm back for good! Anyways, I have three ongoing stories and don't worry, I won't neglect any of them! My first one is obviously this one. And if you want to get another KrisxOC action go ahead and subscribe to this fic:

 Wu Yifan Is Not My Style

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/675998/wu-yifan-is-not-my-style-comedy-fluff-romance-you-exo-luhan-kris

I'm Living With Six Boys?!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/995407/i-m-living-with-six-boys-comedy-fluff-romance-schoollife-originalcharacter-exo-exok

If you do sub to one or both, please leave me a comment letting me know you came from this fic! :D