Wedding Day

Click

Yeorobun...I hope you love this chapter as much as I love this :'D

and I hope you don't mind with the perspective that I'm using <3

 

 

 

 

It’s been months since YG family concert and the day that Jiyong has been waiting is soon to come. By soon to come it means tomorrow. Their wedding day is happening tomorrow, on August 18, on Jiyong’s birthday. He feels both anxious and excited about it, mostly excited, though.

 

The girls have helped so much throughout the preparation and so did Hana. They helped them with the cake, the decoration, and all other stuffs that Jiyong doesn’t really care about. He just wants to be married with Seunghyun.

 

They’ll hold the wedding in private, only family and close friends to attend. They’ll hold the wedding in a private country club, disguising it as Jiyong’s birthday party. Since it’s (sadly) not going to be registries as an official married, they’ll have to be very careful.

 

But even though it’s not official in the name of law, it’ll always be official and legitimate in the name of love. It’s enough for them and it will forever be. They have each other and that’s more than they could ask for.

 

Jiyong looks down on his notebook, practicing his vow once again. He wants it to be perfect, but it sounds plain. He sighs; he just can’t be as romantic as Seunghyun. He has written many vows and he doesn’t think any of those is perfect. He groans as he rip the paper (again) and scrunching it before tossing it to the dustbin which is now full with scrunching papers.

 

There’s only one paper left and he decides not to write; he doesn’t want to waste another paper. He lies down on his bed and he starts to cry. He feels terrible because he can’t write anything for Seunghyun, even terrible because the wedding is happening tomorrow. He believes Seunghyun must have finished his vow long ago.

 

He pulls his hair and he walks to his laptop. He turns it on and he opens his iTunes. Songs always help whenever he is stuck, they give him endless inspirations. He puts his headphone on and clicks the play button. Seunghyun’s songs start to play and he starts to smile as well. His voice has always succeeded to soothe him.

 

He picks up his notebook and his pen, starting to write again. This time he believes the vow will turn out at least good.

 

 

--

 

 

Seunghyun lies down on the couch and stares at the ceiling blankly. Jiyong forbids him to enter the room unless it’s bed time. He doesn’t know why but he’s sure it’s related with the wedding things. He can only agree, since tomorrow is their wedding anyway. After that they’ll live however they want to.

 

He smiles, excitedly thinking about tomorrow. He doesn’t really thinking about the wedding, though. He’s more into the honeymoon. He chuckles and he takes a paper from his pocket—his vow—and he practices it again. He sighs; he’s not sure whether the vow is good enough or not. He thinks he’s not a romantic guy.

 

He puts it back inside his pocket and he turns on the TV, watching anything on it. There’s nothing new, only same dramas and same variety shows. He sighs and he puts down the remote in silent.

 

He looks to his bedroom’s door and he walks toward it. He knocks on the door lightly, “Jiyongie? Can I come in?”

 

“It’s not bed time yet, Seunghyun-ah.”

 

“I want to see you.”

 

“Starting tomorrow you will see me all the time, Seunghyun-ah. Be patient.”

 

He groans, “Fine.”

 

Jiyong opens the door and he kisses him lightly, “It’s close to bed time, be patient a little more.” He winks as he closes the door.

 

Seunghyun frowns and he walks back to the couch, lying there and watching TV blankly. There’s nothing much he can do until bed time and he’s simply not in the mood for anything. He just wants to see Jiyong and enters his room.

 

He checks on his watch, “Two hours to go…”

 

 

--

 

 

Jiyong goes back to his table and writes again. He knows how Seunghyun must be feeling right now, but he just can’t help it. He doesn’t want his soon to be husband finds out about the unfinished vow. Tomorrow they’ll see each other freely anyway, it’s only hours away to tomorrow.

 

He grows more excited of the thought and more anxious. He needs to finish the vow before the bed time; before tomorrow comes. Thankfully, though, after he listened to Seunghyun’s songs the idea flowed smoothly. The vow is almost finished, and even better, Jiyong feels this one is perfect. Well, it’s better, at least.

 

The vow finishes in a flash and he smiles brightly, “This is what I call a vow.”

 

He leans back on his chair and he holds the paper almost romantically. He feels really happy and the anxiety is gone. He wants tomorrow to come soon. He wants tomorrow to happen today, tonight.

 

He smiles again and folds the paper before putting it inside his pocket. He opens the door and finds Seunghyun is sleeping on the couch with the TV on. He can only laugh a little and walks closer to his fiancé. He kneels beside him and kisses his lips gently.

 

“Seunghyun-ah, don’t sleep on the couch.”

 

The young man opens his eyes and he frowns, “You forbid me to enter the room.”

 

“Don’t be angry,” he chuckles, “funny boy.”

 

“I am angry.”

 

He hugs the young man tightly, “I’m sorry! Don’t be mad at me!”

 

The young man laughs, “Since I’m kind-hearted I forgive you.”

 

He let go the young man and smiles brightly, “Come inside, it’s already bed time.”

 

“Praise the Lord.”

 

They laugh together and march happily to their room. Tomorrow is their wedding day and they can’t be happier than this.

 

 

--

 

 

“Jiyongie?”

 

“Yes, Seunghyun-ah?”

 

“Do you feel anxious about tomorrow?”

 

“Yes, I do feel a little anxious.”

 

“Don’t be. Tomorrow will be perfect, I promise.”

 

“It will,” Jiyong smiles, “now go to sleep, you’ll be tired tomorrow.”

 

“I can’t sleep.”

 

“Why?” Jiyong turns his body, facing his very soon to be husband.

 

“I can’t stop thinking about tomorrow.”

 

“I do too, but we need to sleep.” Jiyong smiles.

 

“Jiyongie?”

 

“Yes, Seunghyun-ah?”

 

“Will you promise to love me every day?”

 

“I will love you every day, every hour, every second, and every minute.”

 

The young man smiles, “Good night, Mr. Kwon.”

 

“Good night, Mr. Lee.”

 

 

--

 

 

Seunghyun groans as his alarm buzzing loudly to wake him up. He turns off the alarm and he yawns widely. He rolls over to the side only to find Jiyong is not beside him. He gets up from the bed and walks outside the room, only to find everyone is already there with Jiyong.

 

“Get shower now, we’ll help you get ready.” Bom instructs him as he helps Jiyong to do his hair and his make-up.

 

He nods and he salutes, “Yes, ma’am!”

 

Everyone in the room laugh as he walks to the bathroom and starts to shower. He can’t stop smiling and grows even more excited than he already is. Today is his wedding day, the day where forever begins. Today is the day where they’ll exchange their vows and start to live as spouse to death.

 

He showers quickly and dries himself even quicker. He walks outside the bathroom with smile and enter the living room with an even wider smile. He sits across his very, very soon to be husband and the girls start to do his make-up and his hair. Jiyong looks specially dashing today and he feels lucky to have him.

 

“You guys can’t see each other, let’s do your hair and your make-up in your room.” say Dara.

 

He groans, “What’s wrong with seeing each other?”

 

CL rolls her eyes, “It’s going to spill the fun; it will no longer be exciting if you already know how he looks for the wedding.”

 

“Yep, unnie is totally right.” add Minzy.

 

He groans again, “Fine, whatever.”

 

They all smile and Jiyong laughs a little seeing his fiancé being childish. They drag Seunghyun inside the bedroom and they officially start doing his hair and his make-up. The young man grows more and more excited; he can already hear the wedding bells.

 

 

--

 

 

“We are done.” say Bom excitedly.

 

“Hyung, you look exceptionally handsome today.” compliment Daesung.

 

Jiyong grabs a mirror and looks at his own reflection in it. He smiles, tearing up a little. It’s not the compliments that make him happy, he’s used with it. It’s what he’s going to face in a few hours that make him so happy; his wedding. He will finally exchange vows with Seunghyun and become his husband.

 

Bom hugs him, “I’m so happy for both of you.”

 

“Thank you, noona, Daesung, everyone.” He smiles brightly.

 

Youngbae steps forward—he is the best man—and hands Jiyong his tuxedo while smiling as brightly, “Time to get dressed.”

 

“Thank you, my best man.”

 

“No problems.”

 

 

--

 

 

“Is it done yet?”

 

“Be patient, you ask that a million times already.” CL snaps.

 

He groans, “Alright, alright.”

 

Dara and Minzy smile seeing the two fight each other. Seunghyun is going to be married in a few hours but his feeling toward CL hasn’t changed. They think the two will forever be ‘Tom & Jerry’.

 

Not long after that his make-up and his hair are finally done. CL looks at him, satisfied with her work.

 

“We are done now,” CL smiles, “you look handsome because of me.”

 

He rolls his eyes, “I am handsome with or without make-up.”

 

Dara giggles softly, “Enough, you two.”

 

TOP opens the door and walk inside, closer to Seunghyun.

 

“Wow, you are good-looking. Just like your hyung.” He points himself and he laughs.

 

“We are the faces of Big Bang, remember?”

 

“Of course,” he smiles, “time to get dressed.”

 

Seunghyun nods and accepts his tuxedo from TOP. He grows even more excited now that he’s changing his pajama to his wedding suit. It’s only hours away until he’s married to Jiyong and become his husband to death.

 

 

--

 

 

Jiyong tidies himself up anxiously as he’s going to walk down the aisle in any minute. He keeps looking on the mirror, making sure he looks good.

 

He exhales, calming himself down. “You can do it, Jiyong-ah.”

 

Just then Youngbae taps on his shoulder lightly and smiles at him, “Ready?”

 

He nods, “I have never been this ready in my life.”

 

 

--

 

 

He walks down the aisle anxiously as the crowd cheers on him. His parents and his sister are there, smiling brightly to him. They have given them their blessings long ago and now they are here to watch their beloved son and brother married. He finally reaches the altar and he crosses his arms; waiting anxiously for his groom.

 

He looks down to his shining shoes as he hears the crowd cheers loudly. He looks up and he smiles brightly. His groom is there, walking down the aisle confidently; reaching him to the altar. His groom looks beautiful; he’s literally shining today.

 

He tears up a little but he holds it as his groom reaches the altar. He holds his groom’s hands tightly yet gently and he smiles to him. This, by far, is the happiest moment in his life.

 

 

--

 

 

“I take you as you are, love who you are now and who you are yet to become. I promise to listen to you and learn from you, to support you and accept your support. I will celebrate your triumphs and mourn your losses as though they were my own. I will love you and have faith in your love for me, through all our years and all that life may bring us.

 

I love you unconditionally and without hesitation. I vow to love you, encourage you, trust you, and respect you. As a family, we will create a home filled with learning, laughter, and compassion. I promise to work with you to foster and cherish a relationship of equality knowing that together we will build a life far better than either of us could imagine alone. Today, I choose you to be my husband. I accept you as you are, and I offer myself in return. I will care for you, stand beside you, and share with you all of life’s adversities and all of its joys from this day forward, and all the days of my life.

 

Today, I promise you this: I will laugh with you in times of joy, and comfort you in times of sorrow. I will share in your dreams and support you as you strive to achieve your goals. I will listen to you with compassion and understanding, and speak to you with encouragement. Together, let us build a home filled with learning, laughter and light, shared freely with all who may live there. Let us be partners, friends and lovers, today and all of the days that follow.”

 

Jiyong smiles as he finishes his vow, and waits excitedly to hear his lover’s vow.

 

“Jiyong, you are my best friend. I promise to laugh with you, cry with you, and grow with you. I will love you when we are together and when we are apart. I promise to support your dreams and to respect our differences, and to love you and be by your side through all the days and nights of our lives.

 

I take you, Jiyong, to be my husband. I promise to always be your biggest fan and your partner in crime. I promise to create and support a family with you, in a household filled with laughter, patience, understanding, and love. I vow not just to grow old together, but to grow together. I will love you faithfully through the difficult and the easy. What may come, I will always be there, each one believing that love never dies. As I have given you my hand to hold, so I give you my life to keep.

 

I promise to love you every day, to love you in word and deed, to do the hard work of making now into always. To laugh with you, cry with you, grow with you, and create with you. To honor the divinity in you, of you, and around you. To be your kin and your partner in all of life’s adventures. Loving what I know of you and trusting what I don’t yet know, I give you my hand. I give you my love. I give you myself. What I possess in this world, I give to you. I will keep you and hold you, comfort and tend you, protect you and shelter you, for all the days of my life.”

 

 

The crowd cheers loudly as they kiss to seal their vows. The elders and the girls are crying, even the boys are tearing up. They are all happy for them; they are all wishing them all the best from this day forward.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

FINALLY!!!! :''''''''DDD

let me know what you guys think about this chapter!!! xoxo