Scrambled

BTS: Escape to Redemption

 

 

  “Oh, dear god, Onew!”

Onew cringed as he slowly shut the door to her room. Jonghyun and Minho shoved him out of their room to see Luna, but he really didn’t want to see her like this.

He turned sheepishly, “No ‘hello, Oppa’?”

The woman threw herself off the bunk, urgently pulling him to sit down as she got a look at the monstrosity on his neck. She lightly tapped over the flesh, Onew flinching hard and slapping her hand away, and went into her cabinet for her medical supply.

  “A month you’ve been gone and you come like this,” she quickly rasped, searching, “You come like this and expect me to say ‘Hello, Oppa. Have a nice goddamn trip’? Onew, you’ve been seriously injured! Just about severely injured, too! By the look of it, it’s the work of a hunger-happy Ritro!”

  “Luna . . .” Onew reached for her arm, “Luna, calm down.”

She snapped her head up, supplies in hand, looking like a mad-woman, “Calm down when you’re looking awful?! You have a serious infection, Onew. You could die!”

When Onew saw the tweezers in her hand, her statement when right out the solid shut window and all he could think was what she was about to do, “W-what are those for?”

By the look of his face, Luna visibly changed her emotion, softening her gaze as she tilted his head, “Your Ritro never brushed his teeth. He bit you, but I see slash marks, so I take it you moved. The venom from the end points of the fangs are let free and run all over. These black things filling in the fang holes? The venom poured inside and took solid form. I have to take them out.”

Onew cringed, holding her wrist away from his neck. It sounded incredibly painful—even more than the Ritro actually biting into his flesh.

  “It’ll be okay,” she ran her other hand through his hair, “I’ve done Ritro infections plenty of times to do it swiftly and thoroughly.”

The closer the tweezers came to his neck, the more childish he became, trying to prevent whimpering by harshly breathing.

  “One, two . . .”

She first slowly dug the tweezers into the bite, quickly pulling out the first solid cylinder with a sharp tip of venom with a little difficulty as little red strings tried pulling it back down, proceeding to the next.

Onew shouted, reaching out for anything and ended up grasping around the back of Luna’s thighs, trying to muffle his own voice.

She balanced herself as she pulled out the second bite strongly (Onew screamed more than just a bit), quickly grabbing for a bandage and pressing it to his violently bleeding wound to keep him from losing any more fluid.

Tears stung in his eyes as the pain spread around his neck at the exposure of air, clutching Luna to him and burying his face in her stomach, choking back unmanly sobs. Pain was never Onew’s best friend, but he never felt this much.

Luna threw the tweezers to the bed, avoiding the two solid venom cylinders on the floor as she held the bandage, hugging Onew and combing his hair with her hand, lips pressing to the tip of his head, “It’s okay. It’s okay, Oppa, shh.”

  “So . . . much worse than the actual bite,” Onew struggled out, trying to stay strong.

Luna started wrapping the bandage around his neck securely, without choking him, taping it down before fully embracing Onew into an affectionate hug, hushing him and rocking him sideways.

She didn’t like the fact he was breaking down crying again—he rarely every did, but lately he’s been a wreck. She didn’t know how to fix it; every solution escaping her.

 

 

 

Onew settled down after a while, still hugging Luna to his face, trying to bring her closer as if it were possible, “I . . . I missed you.”

Luna sighed with a smile, tucking his hair behind his ear, “I missed you, too.”

Onew slowly looked up at her, the right side of his neck bothering him, eyes red with a small smile, “Thank you.”

She smiled down at him, kissing his nose, “It’s what I do.” She let go so she could jar the venom carefully with the tweezers. She’d send that to the testing area later when she had the chance. Right now, she had no work, and she was set on comforting Onew.

When she put the jar on top of her dresser, Onew hadn’t known what came over him but stood, pulling her back by her arm and trapping her face in his hands, bringing their lips together in quite a ceremonious manner.

Onew himself was shocked with his initiation.

But out of all things to properly say ‘thank you’, this was most appropriate.

. . . No, he just really wanted to kiss her.

She was still at first, but soon caved and held her hands over his, stretching on her toes to put less strain on his neck.

It felt so good. For so long, Onew couldn’t even touch Luna and now he felt satisfaction on his fingertips. It wasn’t often Onew had dared to make contact with Luna because a relationship in this setting was difficult. It was rare he’d allow himself to do it—and he knew he shouldn’t; that they should wait until after escape to be romantic.

To Hell with waiting.

Maybe I should tell her we’re gonna try to escape. That’ll stop me—

Nope. Too busy.

The softness of was amazing, as if the unfortunate events never even mattered. He caressed her, feeling the bliss of her touch and it made Onew happy to be back, for once.

 

  “Onew,” she panted, “Onew stop.”

It was only second later had they ended up on the bottom bunk, Luna hovering above him with chapped lips.

She wasn’t even listening to herself as she kissed him again and again, her hands gripping his arms.

Despite Luna continuing, he stopped respectfully, hands at his sides as he watched her move back.

  “Onew . . . Oppa,” she corrected, a hand gently covering the wound, twirling his hair in between her fingers, “Oppa, what’s come over you?”

Onew looked away shyly, biting his lip as if he were caught doing something bad, “I don’t know. I just . . . missed you, Luna.”

He could hear her grunt an amused laugh, tugging on his hair to face her again as she leaned down and pressed her lips softly to his, “You escalated in less than ten seconds. I see you really missed me. Never have you busted out doing that.”

Onew blushed, trying to cover his face in embarrassment only for Luna to refuse giving up his face with another kiss, “This little kiss-thing needs to happen more often, you know,” but she looked down at his wound again, “But, I guess not now with this injury—”

Onew was eyeing her lips again, not paying any attention to the words of his wound and forced her back down again, his hands on her shirt as he dared proceeded further with what they were doing.

This was now the only reason Onew was happy in this place. 

 

 

 

----Note~----

Hi.

'Nother chapter.

I wanted to bring something out, and this was the only thing I could do. I mean, even this chapter had spoilers, so I had to take out so much because I didn't feel like writing something new. >.>

So yeah... They've got a little relationship, if you hadn't noticed already.

And NO. They DID NOT get physical. Just.... making out. xD

While reading about Onew getting the venom out, I got really panicky. I've got a dental appointment in two weeks. I haven't been there in over ten years and the last time I was there, it became one of my childhood scars. Freaking out so hard right now. No one is putting a needle to my gums just omfg noooooooo. ;A;

/took a moment to cry

/Gonna go cry for another half hour and conclude I won't open my mouth for them EVER.

So yeah. This is a chapter. 

More to come. c:

~FlaMinhoe