Unnatural

BTS: Escape to Redemption

Taemin had no idea what he'd just seen.

But he did know that he was this close to dying somehow and there was a dead body close to him. 

His hearing is clouded with his heart beat rapidly dashing throughout him and heighting what could only be an anxiety attack. Minho managed to do that often.

He blinked his tears away--even though it wasn't manly, he was terrified--watching as the thing he knew as Minho was being mercilessly dragged away, water escaping his own eyes as he tried reaching out for him.

Taemin recoiled from the hands unable to get it stick in his mind that Minho wasn't normal. No one has wings or black crawling over them. No one has white eyes. No one sounds completely animalistic.

But Minho did.

And that wasn't natural.

What could he think of Minho now? Would Minho have killed him? Was Minho a liar?

That's wasn't Minho; no it wasn't. Something ate Minho and took his body--that was not Minho!

Taemin cried out once more, shielding his face from the scene as it became too real. Was he really about to die? That Joon guy got in his head somehow, something unnatural, and it was . . . painful.

He was going to die bt the two things that brawled out no matter who won, wasn't he?

These were . . . Monsters.

The heartbroken look on 'Minho's face caused his own to screw up further. He was so confused and it frightended him further. He didn't know whether to feel sorry, angry, or sympathetic.

Everything was moving too fast for him and his natural self couldn't keep up.

'Minho' was being dragged away, flinching sometimes as smoke emitted from his body from the restraints. Tears fell as he begged Taemin to stop thinking. To listen to him. To believe everything was alright. Nothing was different.

But Taemin truly didn't know. He didn't know anything now. Science had gone to waste, his knowledge was invalid, he was just too slow to comprehend.

But his hand reached out for 'Minho', unconsciously trying to get up.

What was coming over him, he didn't know. Maybe 'Minho' was controlling him, toying with him, just to be freed from whoever was pulling him away.

He didn't know if he really wanted to get up or cower away. It wasn't a manly thing to do, cower, but his brain just couldn't put itself on the automatic self-defense mode. He was stuck in a five year old's panicked thought process.

But he was still reaching, tears heavy as he found himself wanting to grab the thing's hand. He was pushed back on his shoulder, a man holding on to his outstretched hand and forcing him back to whatever reality he was in.

  "I'll make it better, son."

 

 

----Note~---- HI.

No color coded note today. I'm on my phone.

My computer won't connect to the internet. >.>

I just spent this WHOLE HOUR writing this out on my phone and it's less than two pages. I'M A BAD TEXTER OKAY.

So excuse any mistakes because dang, I'm sooo not going back for that. xD

This is a little sight on Taemin st the scene of the crime. Very vague I know, but it shall go in depth I promise.

Sorry for not uploading the next chapter on Saturday. Gotta write more again. I've been out all week.

So yeah.

I'm tired and my fingers are going to break if I text any more. xD

Thank you to any views comments or subs. ♥♥♥

~very-crappy-texter-FlaMinhoe