Anxiety

BTS: Escape to Redemption

 

 

Taemin, slowly, was escorted back to Namwon. The elder behind him the entire time muttered to the other's, saying that he seemed sane enough to get over it quickly. And something about a building . . .

But when Taemin had walked up to their apartment, he stopped. The door was in front of his face, staring back at him. Could he open the door?

The other's behind him took immediate notice, and the elder's hand fell on Taemin's shoulder, "Boy? Let's go inside and talk."

Taemin stared the door down, his heartbeat speeding out of his chest, his palms sweaty.

He couldn't go in there. Not when that thing had gone in there too. It could even be in there, for all he knew.

Everything was tainted. Everything. The things Minho got him, the entire apartment, Taemin's lovelife, the truth was tainted.

How was he supposed to live? He'd been living with a monster, a possible killer the entire time and he was right in front of it. He could've died any second and any time. All the time he'd been in danger.

He was traumatized, needless to say. He'd been in close call to death the entire time. Minho was preying on him.

What was worse was . . . there were more of these things. Different kinds. Various among the living.

These people behind him could even be monstes.

  "No!" Taemin shouted and pulled himself away from the man's hand, landing on his , back against the house, "No, no, no, don't touch me, don't touch me, go away! Get the out, don't hurt me, go away!"

His hands were on the sides of his head, rocking himself. This wasn't the real world. This was a nightmare. He wasn't being touched, he wasn't being threatened, he wasn't going to die.

But he won't wake up and he can't wake up. He was stuck here, just waiting for some blackout. This world was trying to screw him over. He's had enough already, growing up, going through school, going through every single -worthy thing for a person. Now his boyfriend, the man he was beside for so long was a demon.

Why was he so stupid? Sure, it seemed nonexistant to even happen, but why didn't he see any signs?

Minho was cautious around him sometimes, even went out from night to morning a few times, but he always smelled like Seunghyun's house. A very old, but clean scent.

Taemin froze, sobbing as he realized Seunghyun had to have known. He grew up with Minho and that surely meant he had to be some demon from Hell too.

, was all of Namwon a lie? Was he just stupid.

Or . . .

  "No, no, no!" Taemin screeched, knocking his head on a wall, "I'm not one of those things, I'm not! What the is the human race, what the is a monster, where the hell am I?!

  "I'm in a coma, that's it," Taemin nodded to himself, "I'm in a coma. Trauma from the past experience. That's what it is. I'm in a coma. In a goddamn coma. Minho isn't real, you aren't real, I'm not real.

  "What if I am real?" Taemin screamed at himself, "What am I supposed to do?!"

What was he even supposed to think anymore? All that he knew was crashing down. The world around him was expanding yet still closing in on him. He had no idea what to trust, where to go, what to do.

He just wanted to be an empty shell.

  "Taemin," whoever the elder was whispered, kneeling down to him, eyes soft, "Taemin, we are just like you, don't worry. All of Namwon is human. These things out there: they don't overpopulate us. They are . . . rare."

The last part was a lie, and Taemin clearly knew it.

  "Can you get in the apartment?"

  "Burn it," Taemin screamed, covering his face, "Burn this thing down. I can't. I can't go in."

The man hesitantly held his hand out, his eyes darkening, "Where do you want to go, Taemin?"

He shook his head, unable to voice an answer, trying to figure out what he was supposed to do, or what was safe.

His mind ran in circles, his heart fought the slow, his body jittered, and his voice was feeble.

  ". . . Help. Help."

Kapsoo slowly breathed out, placing a hand on Taemin's knee as he faced the other men, "Stand your ground. It may be a while until he comes to. Then we can figure out if we should bring him back or let him try on his own."

  "But sir, isn't this enough proof?" someone asked, stepping up, "He's clearly traumatized to the point forgetting on his own won't happen."

  "A fair trial is in order," Kapsoo nodded, "He has to make the choice, not I, not you, not even SangJung. We have decisions to make, but we cannot start unless Taemin gives a word."

  "How long does it usually take them to come along?"

Kapsoo looked at him again, voice gruff and demanding, "How long did it take you to recover from that Daragonne? You took a half year. Even if that's how long it takes, we stay here."

  "A Daragonne is a lot bigger than a Daegrent . . ." the guy muttered.

Taemin grasped on to Kapsoo's hand, eyes wild as he jumped, "How many things are there?!"

Kapsoo returned to Taemin's gaze and said nothing, a sympathetic smile on his face as he patted Taemin's hand.

Taemin knew he wasn't going to be okay for a long while.

 

 

 

 

 

----Note~----

I used the computer downstairs. c:

I hated the last chapter so I added depth.

And there we go.

Taemin's on the verge of insanity!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

... No?

Okay. xD

Bye. xD

Thanks for eeeeverythingggg~

(Light editing)

~FlaMinhoe