Author V Characters

BTS: Escape to Redemption

 

 

 

  “What do we do now?” Minho asked, tying his hair back up into a ponytail, “I really have no idea where this is going.”

Onew nodded, thinking about all the possibilities of where an error could pop up or some sort of complication, “My mind’s drawing blanks.”

  “Can we just get Taemin already?” Luna noisily sighed, roughly leaning her head in her hand, “Ow!”

Onew jumped, “Be careful,” he kissed her jaw, “Gotta remember.”

  “I’d rather forget,” Luna looked up to the sky for reasons unknown.

  “Don’t we all?” Jonghyun sprawled out on the floor, “Why is this story dragging on for soooooo longgggg? It's almost been a yeeeeeeaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrr.”

Minho looked up to the sky too, “Why don’t you just ask her?”

  “Her?” Jonghyun’s eyes pointed up, “Her her?”

  “Who else?” Minho sarcastically remarked.

Who else?

  “Oh, don’t do that making-a-question-where-some-nice-comment-of-reflecting-what-Minho-says thing you always do,” Luna scoffed, pointing at the sky, but taking it back from the soreness, “Come on, Gabby, you’re killing us, here!”

No one knew what Luna was possibly talking about so Onew—

  “Oh cut that bullcrap, Gabby, the story’s on break right now, we’re not acting right now,” Onew shouted up.

Everyone beside Luna and Onew were confused by their shouting. Minho grabbed Jonghyun and started whispering—

  “I’m not whispering anything to him!” Minho defied himself, “Cut it out, Gabby, the story’s on break!”

  “I’m sore as hell, thanks to you!” Luna shouted.

  “I’m an emotional wreck because of you!” Jonghyun shouted.

  “I’m . . . really confused all the time because of you!” Onew shouted.

  “I’m grateful to be the lead, here,” Minho cockily said, wiggling his eyebrows and pretending to fix a tie—which suddenly appeared around his neck—, “But you’ve put me through some .”

  “Oh shut up,” Onew smacked him on the back of the head.

  “AND I’M BARELY IN THE STORY BECAUSE OF YOU!” An unknown voice shouted from far.

  “That was Taemin.”

  “Definitely Taemin.”

  “I think he’s about to go red-head again.”

  “Well, she wrote the dye washed out so. . . he’s entitled to it.”

Jonghyun hopped on the bed, “If only she started responding. It’s not like the readers would know.”

  “She’s probably documenting this all for the behind-the-scenes crap.” Luna looked at her nails, “She’ll be all ‘HERE’S THE MAKING OF ESCAPE TO REDEMPTION HEEEHEE HAR HAR I’M GABBY, WEESNAW.’”

 

 

 

 

 

.......................~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~..........................

Official Chapter title:

HERE’S THE MAKING OF ESCAPE TO REDEMPTION HEEEHEE HAR HAR I’M GABBY, WEESNAW:

.......................~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...........................

 

 

 

 

 

  “I told you,” Luna lifted a brow.

  “I don’t understand,” Onew groaned, falling to the floor—which suddenly had a very cushioned beanie chair to break his fall, “Uh, thanks. But still. Whenever she procrastinated, she never did this before. Look at her now, she thinks it’s a good idea.”

In the distance a voice could be heard, “ARE WE BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL OR WHAT?”

  “Gabby, just get him over here, already,” Luna groaned, Onew’s face now plopped on to her stomach.

Luna was talking to no one, but suddenly Taemin’s faded figure was appearing in the midst of the room, frozen wide-eyed until he finally became clear and breathed harshly.

  “Holy ,” Taemin choked for air, “The happened—I couldn’t breathe!

  “Oh wait,” he coughed, “Are we on? Lights, camera, action? Oh , my bad,” Taemin cleared his throat.

He looked around hesitantly, afraid of how he managed to get into this room he’d never seen before, “Where am I? What . . .” he turned around, “M-Minho, is that you? My love, is that really you? I’m still so dumbly afraid of you but I’m still so confused like a heroin should be, oh my cliché-ness is making me woozy, Minho, my monster, catch meeeeee—”

Taemin started tilting over and Minho—

  “Uh uh,” Minho shook his head, "I’m not doing .”

Taemin was about to hit the floor hard—

  “Not convincing me, we’re on break, unlike what this idiot thinks. I can’t tell if he’s serious or mocking the whole character.”

Taemin was about to fall to the floor until Jonghyun caught him, standing him upright like the good watch-dog he was.

  “What the , I—Gabby, you can’t just make me do !” He shoved Taemin off of him, “Watch-dog? Really? I’d rather be Charmander than a damn watch-dog.”

  “Oh my great savior!” Taemin cooed, hugging on to Jonghyun, “What a wonderous creature you are. Maybe Minho should… ehem… acquire your ability,” Taemin started looking down, “Yeah. Definitely acquire that.”

  “Who gave him coffee?” Minho complained, “Now he’s comparing sizes, when clearly I’m the bigger one.”

Luna looked up, “Why would he even need coffee? He doesn’t even need to wake up unless it’s some behind the scenes crap!”

  “Bro, I’m totally huge!” Jonghyun protested against Minho, “Of course I’m larger! I’m a dog!”

  “And I’m a King!” Minho rasied his brows, standing up to competition, “Ladies love the King. Not a wet dog.”

  “I swear to god, I’m about to come to that corner and compare sizes,” Jonghyun threatened.

Onew said something that was muffled by Luna’s stomach.

  “What?” Luna screamed.

Onew said it louder.

  “HE’S ASKING WHERE’S BOM AND DAESUNG. HELL WHERE’S MINZI TOO?” Luna shouted.

Bom’s voice invaded the room, “I’m sleeping. She’s worked me hard.”

  “I have a new album coming out,” Daesung said from afar, “I got to work on that while on break.”

  “And I have a new album plus tour,” Minzi shouted, “I got to work on that stuff too since Bom is sleeping her away. Plus, I’m too cold being half most the time, I want clothes!”

  “Look, Gabby,” Luna looked up, “It’s break, seriously. You’re tired. You’re texting at the same time. You keep looking for food to procrastinate and the only way you can confront this is by documenting the BTS bull. Just admit to it already.”

There was a pregnant pause.

  “Gaaaaabbyyyyyyyyyyy,” Taemin groaned, “I need foooooood—oh look, a buffet. Convenient.”

  “Gabby come on,” Minho rolled his eyes, looking out the window, “This isn’t even outside. It’s colored pencils and crayon.”

OKAY OKAY, FINE.

WAY TO BREAK MY GROOVE, GUYS. YOU’RE SUPPOSED TO BE MY CHARACTERS. ALWAYS ON MY SIDE.

  “We would be if you didn’t plan on torturing us all just to make something interesting in the chapter happen,” Jonghyun said in the corner with Minho, trying to get Minho to commit to his idea.

Well sorry, you want to go back to four-paged chapters without any progression and just bland reading?

  “She’s trying to make people sorry for her, isn’t she?” Luna laughed.

Hey. Thanks for being in my story. Now gtfo. Easy replace.

  “No one can replace me!” She screamed, “I’m the actual Luna!”

No one would know the difference. I don't have to write anything about it. So… bye?

  “This . . .”

OKAY OKAY. I’VE GOT AN IDEA NOW—NO IT’S NOT REPLACING LUNA—I’VE GOT AN ACTUAL IDEA SO LET’S GET BACK TO THE STORY, OKAY? BREAK OFF.

/Flees to ETR Word tab.

  “She’s gonna go shower,” Jonghyun said uninterested, “She’ll get back to the chapter tomorrow or something. She’s gonna go talk about elves and drawfs with her friend afterwards.”

  “Is afterwards even a word?” Minho asked, finally committing to what Jonghyun wanted.

  “Hey guys?” Taemin came back from the buffet, “I think SM wants us back in the building now.”

  “We can leave now?”

  “The story can be cancelled.”

  “Or she could leave it as a cliffhanger.”

  “Guys, she was literally writing in the other tab before this sentence was written.”

  “Okay. Well just pick up the script tomorrow.”

Taemin was the first to leave for SM and Onew finally pulled his head from Luna’s stomach, “Sorry.”

  “Meh, do what you do,” she got up, the two of them leaving.

What are you two doing—

  “GO AWAY.” Minho and Jonghyun chorused.

I’m not editing this at all, you know.

  “FINE,” they screamed, “THEY CAN’T SEE ANYWAY.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

----Note~-----

So this happened today/tonight while being five pages into chapter 30 and not really half way through it. Probably be a long chapter.

But yup. This is really what happened behind the scenes.

This doesn't happen often.

This is really crappy crack.

I rated it just because I felt uncomfortable with my language use and Jongho's... yup.

So if there's some stuff you don't understand that MIGHT pertain the the plot, you'll just have to wait until chapter 30's up. xD

Bye guys.

Love every person~

~FlaMinhoe