Hand in Hand

BTS: Escape to Redemption

READ CHAPTER >>>>25 <<< PRIOR

 


 

 

 

 

( Bom's Theme )

 

 

 

 

Bom, knowing what Daesung’s temper was perfectly capable of, grabbed his arm and spun him to her, “Your Majesty, your temper is putting the other’s off. Please, if you have a quarrel, explain it to me so I may ease the people without a folly lie.”

Daesung grabbed the Warrant’s wrist and held it up without patience, “Bom, you know I am of patience, but quickly, it wears thinner than your hair. I would rather you keep your existence at a distance from me.”

Bom, knowing it was incredibly insulting to a Royal, grabbed Daesung again and pulled him from moving away from her, gripping him quite tightly, “Your Majesty Daesung, lend me your ears or wallow in selfishness,” she left behind the light tone in her voice, turning demanding, “I realize when you are not at your best, your feet scurry away from the creatures. Daesung, the more you hold to yourself in your heart, the burdens will start to sit on the scaffoldings and cause it to crush under weight. Please, just share this one with someone—anyone for the matter.”

Daesung’s eyes flashed at Bom menacingly as he released himself from her. She was most intimidated by the glare, as his eye color didn’t return, but she stood her ground. Daesung would not harm her and even if he had, their bond would mend her broken. In figure and mind.

The King breathed out sharply and grabbed on to Bom’s hand, hurrying them away from the open doors of the empire, “My chamber.”

  “Your Majesty, it does not have to be me—”

  “My chamber,” he persisted.

Daesung walked so fast that his creature-istic speed kicked in, dragging Bom by her feet by the immense atmosphere of blurs until Bom had suddenly been seated in a carefully woven chair while a door slammed shut.

Bom gripped the arms as she watched Daesung pacing, swinging his hands out to close the large drapes of the windows. She tried to impolitely push herself into Daesung’s mind, but as if physical, he punched her out of his heads, male screams accompanying them.

  “Daesung, why is there screams?” Bom cautiously interrogated.

Daesung stopped and whipped his head to her, “You heard screams?”

  “Agony of a male, yes.”

Daesung huffed a humorless laugh as he rubbed his eyes, “Now I know myself. I am utmost dramatic, now.”

Bom got up from the chair and took his hands, shaking her head, “What is troubling you and causing such stress?”

Daesung sighed, and Bom relaxed as she felt his body temperature lowering considerably. Something was going right, at least a little bit, “Do not mock me, I beg of you, Bom.”

  “Daesung,” she chuckled, “I only mock you at the best of times.”

He nodded, “Like a true friend, yes.”

Daesung slowly walked over to the bed, sighing once more, “May I, just once, lose the Kingly nature to speak?”

Bom sat down beside him, a small smile on her lips as she held on to his wrist, “Lose it.”

Just as she set it, Daesung noisily sighed and groaned, and fell to his back, “I cannot deny what I saw and I just do not feel accepting towards it.”

  “If you bestow me your knowledge, I could give my own,” Bom raised her brows with a laugh.

Daesung rubbed his face, “My sister, Bom. My beloved sibling.”

Upon hearing news of Minji, Bom turned serious, “Daesung, what ails her?”

  “Not her,” he groaned, “Me.”

  “You do not show seriousness, Daesung,” Bom grew confused.

Daesun ran his free hand down the silk on his bed, staring up at the darkened sky that is his roof, “Courting, Bom. Much of courting.”

Bom stared at Daesung incredibly hard before bursting out into pitying laughter, covering with a hand as she started keeling over.

  “I begged for your silence!” Daesung looked at her, brows up and together in some sort of pout, but wasn’t pulled off.

  “I cannot understand your anger,” she looked up at the sky with a laugh, “What of this courting, Daesung?”

The King, lowering himself from his title with such attitude, hit the bed with his hand, “A Warrant was courting with Minji and Minji was doing just as much.”

Bom screamed on the inside with how much she wanted to laugh, and Daesung knew it as he automatically pushed into her mind. She couldn’t even speak as she shook with her amusement, patting Daesung’s hand consolingly.

  “Why do you show jealousy?” Bom held his hand, her smile bright to him, “Is it because of over protectiveness, or you do not wish to share the dear Queen?”

Daesung sat up quickly, jokingly shaking Bom by her shoulders, “It is the oddest thing ever, Bom!”

With jokes set aside, Bom pushed herself into Daesung’s head that was freely offered to her. She smiled as she watched the Queen, walking in the tall grass in the field not too far from where they were, with a familiar back-of-the-head. Both of them had their hands behind their backs, fiddling out of nervousness.

Minji gently nudged the Warrant and she felt what could be Daesung’s jealousy over the action. Bom could cry from humor.

The Warrant looked at the Queen, slightly bowing his head when she turned to him too. She shook her head and laughed, telling him he didn’t need to show such courtesy at a time like that.

Bom wasn’t going to intrude in their conversation like Daesung did, so she tuned them out, watching as the two started playing childish games; especially the game of racing. As ungraceful as it looked, the life was in both of them, and Bom could feel it. All the energy and happiness of a brand new . . . love.

With that thought, she felt Daesung recoil, but still looked into him, watching as the winning Warrant looked back to the Queen, well wishing her to ‘Go faster!’

   “Ah-ha ha,” Bom shook her head and left Daesung’s, “The Warrant under Taeyeon’s wing. Jongdae.”

Daesung, all too quickly turned away, “Yes, I know of the boy’s name.”

  “He is very much young for Minji,” Bom pursed her lips, “But for a creature his age, he is very intelligent and very careful. If you have worry for Minji’s profound love, do not fluster over Jongdae, Daesung. He is a wonderful suitor.”

Daesung stood up again and started pacing, his wings starting to grow out of anxious feelings, “This I know very well of, Bom. It is just hard to accept, really. I assumed it would be less of a drama. I mean, I am King for all that is—”

  “Daesung, just because you are Your Majesty, you are still as all of us,” Bom reminded him, “You speak of it every day how each of us are equal. Even with a title, we live together and we work to keep survival and enhancement. Yes, our creatures look up to you, but you are still not different than another. You cannot keep thinking because you are your ancestors’ title, you have to have no feelings. That is not Royalty, Daesung, that is damnation.”

Daesung’s wings flapped eagerly and Bom resigned from her seat, lightly catching Daesung as he, so unaware, started lifting off the ground. With his feet back on the floor, Bom held both of his hands gingerly, silently uttering an enchantment to calm his nerves and all his anxious feeling.

  “I was in need of that,” he admitted, sheepishly smiling.

  “You are a cute jealous Daegrent,” Bom lightly snickered, rubbing his arm for a good measure, “Do not become hostile towards Jongdae, do you understand my words?”

Daesung raised his brows, “You, ordering a Royal?”

  “Oh—” Bom squeaked, letting go and covering , “Request, Your Majesty, a request.

Daesung looked at her more sternly.

  “I apologize, Your Majesty, sincerely,” Bom held her head, “My lips have left my brain, I fear, do excuse me—”

  “You should have seen this arriving,” Daesung chuckled and pulled her back to him.

Bom fell into a small shock when Daesung initiated private affection with his lips pressed to hers. She didn’t exactly know what she was to do; he was king, after all, and she didn’t know how he wanted her to respond.

As you wish.

He cupped her face in his hands and she held on to him, closing her eyes with a response, smiling as his wings hovered over the both of them.

Daesung never initiated affection. Ever. Not since the day they bonded.

And she liked this.

I know you do.

Bom held herself to Daesung, able to cut away any distance between them as their kiss grew to a cliché intensity where the two couldn’t find the strength to part even once.

This, Bom thought, was what she’d miss. It was only behind the scenes Daesung would ever show any, any, type of affection with her. No, she wasn’t greedy as to wanting it to be shown to the public, but she’d always feel like he were the opposing end of a magnet when near the others.

I apologize. There will be no need of it anymore. I will not draw this out. Park Bom, I am in love with you.

She smiled and slightly nodded, holding the King’s face in her hands as his wings provided no space whatsoever.

You have all of me, Daesung.

And he nodded back with a big smile.

I just hope your sister is not entirely like you and will not react like you just had over her infatuation.

 

 

 

 

----Note~----

MERRY HOLIDAYS, CHILDREN.

IT'S PAST TWELVE AND I NO SLEEPING.

BAAAAH

I'M A SHEEP.

I'm actually really tired.

So here you go. I didn't edit this at all, I'll go back later.

Some history. <3

Love you guys.

~FlaMinhoe