Eighth

Return

SR enter the amusement park and walking with an ice cream on her hand, then she continue to carousel.

She looking around while eat her ice.

she stop from walking and stare at the man who sit under the tree in front of carousel and with ice cream in his hand too.

 

He wearing black suit which so fit on his built body.

At the same time he surprise by seeing a beautiful woman wearing half knee peach dress with brown wave hair falling over her shoulder, staring at him.

 

They stare each other for a second and he rose from his sit, and approach her.

'How have you been? It has been 3 years right?'

Before he got her answer, he throw away his ice cream then hugging her tightly, her ice cream fall to the ground.

 

Caressing her back and tilted his head to her hair so he can smell her shampoo.

'I miss you so much, so much, sooooo much' he whisper to her ears and she smiled.

Letting his hug gently, she face him.

He her hair and he leaned to her face.

 

He kiss her ...

Suddenly, Leeteuk heard Sora was sobbing, then she was crying during they kissing.

He letting go his kiss and hold her shoulder.

'Why are you crying?' He wiped her tears

'I just missed you, every year, in same date ... I came here to celebrate our anniversary' she explain and sobbing.

 

'Uljima... I'm here now'

'I know' she smiled and clean his rest of ice cream with her thumb on the edge of his lips.

He smiled and held her wrist then he her thumb gently.

'The taste was better than before I ate' he said still held her wrist...

She shyly bowed her head.

Leeteuk lift her chin up and he caressed her hair...