eleventh

Return

'Woaaaaaaaaaah' he shout and drop his bag

'Oppa this is beautiful' she jumps and embrace his shoulder while he hold her waist.

They arrived at nami island, they stepped into their Lodging.

They rent 1 house, with small garden and wooden swing not far from house.

The house have minimalist style with some big windows glass.

Their house surrounded by long pool which separate their house with another.

Leeteuk pulled her into house, they walking along on the soft grass path.

'It's beautiful right? Look!' He looks another couple ride boat.

'What is it?' she ask curiously, she approach him and stood behind him.

'Yes, I want to ride boat too'

'Kaja! Let's change' he said and pulled her to change they clothes.

'Oppa! Palli.....' she half shout.

Sora already change her clothes, with white lace half knee dress.

'Ne... Coming' little bit run, she grab his hand.

Mean while, Leeteuk change his clothes with grey basic t-shirt, cardigan and white trousers.

They ride boat and have a chit chat.

Leeteuk relieve by Sora's change behavior.

She always looks happy everyday.

He can see more often her smile.

He smiled while listening her story then he can't listen her words anymore after his brain was too busy.

'Oppa ... Did you listen?' She ask while ride the boat.

'What ... What?' He asked

'What are you thinking oppa, you didn't listen to me' she pretend angry and crossed her hand in front of her body.

'I'm sorry, I just thinking something heheheheh'

'Ugh... Something something, something mwoya? what is it? I need to know!!!' Sora whined

'You don't have to know Sora'

'Oppa what is it?' Sora getting impatient and she start to splashed him.

Leeteuk can not to runway, then he just play back with her.

After getting off from boat, they sit on the couch.

Sora stole a stare at Leeteuk and she slowly hold his hand.

He smiled and interlocking their hands.

They looking at the clear sky in the sunny day.

At night, the noisy sounds was came from their house... They played play station.

They shouting for many times... For the first round Leeteuk was won at the game and he jumping suddenly like a child...

Sora just smiled seeing her man's behavior.

They continue the game with Sora as the winner for second round.

Leeteuk pretend sad and bowed his head.

'Why I have to lose from you?'

She just chuckled, and caressed his hair from side.

'It's ok oppa it's ok, it's just a game' she nods and patted his head again and again to comfort him.

'Aaaahhhh I'm tired' he yawning

'Already? Arraso, let's just watching tv' she get up from sofa and grab some snacks.

When she sit down on sofa, leeteuk silently lie down on sofa and make her thighs as his pillow.

'Aaaaaaaa.....' He open his mouth to have some food from her hands.

She happily feed him.

'Mmmmm..... It's delicious'

He looks up to see sora's face from below with his lovely eyes and she caress his hair with her fingers the Leeteuk close his eyes and smiled.

***

In the morning, Sora didn't bother to search Leeteuk, she go straight to kitchen.

Happily make a salad and sandwich for they breakfast.

'Oppa ... I make us' she stopped from talking when seeing Leeteuk was entering his chopsticks to his mouth and holds a bowl of ramen.

He pause to eat and saw Sora hold 2 plates on her both hands.

'Oppaaaaa ... Why you breakfast with ramen? I made this for us' she whining

'Mianhae mianhae ... Let's eat your foods. What did you make Sora ya?' He asked softly, put down his bowl to the table, and approach her.

He grab 2 plates from her hand and pulled her hand to sit.

'Let's eat .... Mmmmmmm' he close his eyes for a while to taste the food.

'Mmm delicious, jinjja delicious' he offers her to try some and feed her.

She eat and suddenly kiss his cheeks.

***

last night in Nami Island, Sora already laid on bed, but Leeteuk just sit at the edge of her bed.

He is in the deep thought again.

His hand already getting wet, his face suddenly become pale ...