Third

Return

In the morning Sora entering her school, she shocked by someone's tap to her shoulder from behind. He is Leeteuk with big smile greeting her.

'Morning Sora ssi' Leeteuk said and walking side by side.

'Morning'

'Your not forget to bring your homework again, right?'

'Ani, I bring it today'

'Good! Cause bring it too'

'What do you mean?'

'Mmm it just... I just want to tell you ... That I bring it' Leeteuk answer with stutter voice.

Bell already ring and make Leeteuk relieve.

'Let's go to the class' Leeteuk pull her wrist, by suddenly Leeteuk's act Sora just following him from behind and she blushed very much.

Today is music class, Leeteuk always lead this class with him playing piano and the other play flute.

The teacher wants Jessica to duet with Leeteuk and sit beside him. Sora who sat behind Leeteuk, keep eyeing on his back while he look at Jessica and laugh together.

She felt her chest was hurt, like something hit her.

'Ok we will continue after lunch. Class dismiss' Everyone leaving the class.

After lunch time was over, the teacher shocked by missing 1 key from piano. The missing key was from Jessica supposed to play. So, the teacher decide Leeteuk play piano alone like befor.