Tenth

Return

In sunny Friday Leeteuk already waiting for Sora, she walking happily and he open car's door for her.

He start the engine and drive to Jinwoon's wife office.

'Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Jinwoon's wife please call me Junhee' she shook hands with Leeteuk and Sora.

She scanning both of them from top to toe.

'Yeobo, they are perfect! Gomawo...' She hug her husband for a moment and letting go.

'Sora ya, you can start to make up and change into that dress' she said to Sora.

'And Leeteuk ssi you can change too, and have light make up'

Leeteuk is ready for photo shoot after he change his shirt into white tuxedo.

He just waiting Sora for coming out from the fitting room.

After 15minutes ...

'The bride already to came up' Junhee said and she open the door ... Sora step out carefully, she can falling anytime.

Leeteuk got surprised by her look today.

His heart bit faster than usual.

Leeteuk approach her and stretch out his hand to her.

She put her hand to his palm.

'You ... you're perfect Sora, no! Gorgeous. No I mean goddess ...' He wants to continue but stopped with Sora.

'heheheh gomawo oppa. You look handsome as usual' she said

Sora wearing mermaid strapless white long dress, with sweetheart shape on neckline make she showing off her perfect shoulder and her collarbone.

The stylist make her hair updo with flower breads as accessories.

'Shall we start?' Junhee said

'Yes of course eonni' she then realized Leeteuk stare at her non stop, she nudge his hand and make leeteuk back to earth again.

'Oppa, come ... Let's start' he smiled and nod.

They start the photo shoot.

The photographer asked Leeteuk to stand behind her, and gave her back hug.

Leeteuk start to hug her waist, but the photographer not satisfied with Leeteuk, he wants Leeteuk doing some actions naturally.

With no hesitate he kiss her bare shoulder ...

'Yes, good. Joh-a! Charanda Leeteuk! That's it. Perfect' He shout happily.

Leeteuk then kiss her cheeks and play by sniff her cheeks with his nose.

Sora just smiled shyly by his action.

'seems like Leeteuk love to kiss Sora's cheeks, right?'

Leeteuk surprised after heard and giggle causes shyness.

They continue with the scene on the boat and on the bed.

finally, they finishing photo shoot.

'Kamsahamnida Leeteuk ssi and Sora ya, I bet it will increasing the selling of magazine and the wedding dress' Junhee said.

'You're welcome. We were glad to help you'

They said a good bye and leave the office.

'Are you tired?' He asked and stole a glance to her while he drive.

'No, it was fun back then'

'Yes me too, but I have to be honest, you're so beautiful with that dress'

'jinjja oppa! You have already said 10 times' she nudge his arms and giggle.

'Jinjja? 10 times? I thought it less then 10? But how many time I said it wasn't enough'

She just smile and stare him, she watch him driving.

'Sora' they stood in front of Sora's house.

'Let's have short trip tomorrow'

'And where are we going?'

'Nami island'

'It's ok with me oppa'

'Ok, see you tomorrow' he kiss her cheeks and leave.

He left her house and get into his car with a big smile.