sixteenth

Return

'Oppa ... What do you want to eat?'

'Oppa will make a dinner for you Sora'

'Ani oppa, I will serve it for you'

'Ani, let me cook for you, you just sit here Sora. It's better to not doing heavy activity'

She obligate and watching him cooking.

***

'Aaaaaaaaa ...'

Leeteuk run down after heard Sora's scream

'What's wrong??? What happen?' He ask panicky.

'Look oppa, I gain my weight about 30kgs' she whined and walk slowly to sofa. Leeteuk help her to sofa and held her waist .

'It's ok Sora, it's normal right for 8 months of your pregnant, beside you are still and always beautiful'

He held her hand to not cover her face.

'Look, you still the same Sora, who is my friend, my girlfriend and my wife' he kissed her.

***

About 3hours Sora has survive after fight with death and life for bring out her babies.

Leeteuk kiss her after the nurse take the babies out from the room.

he patiently waiting his wife when she sleep.

'Oppa...' She nudge his hand

'Wake up...' She whispered

'Eo... You already wake up? Are you thirsty? Hungry? Did you feel sore? I will called a nurse'

He wants to get up from the chair when she held his hand. Sora smile seeing him worried over her.

'Just calm down oppa, I just need a water, please' she smiled

Leeteuk serve her until a nurses brought the babies.

'Good morning Mr. & Mrs. Park, here your Son and your daughter' the nurses give him his daughter and Sora her Son.

***

'don't running too much baby' her mother try to catch her son who was running from her.

He fell on his diapers when he bump into his father legs.

'Aigoo... Omma said don't running too much' he pick up and kiss his son.

Sora came and picked his son from leeteuk 'Where is Hanna?' Leeteuk asked and held her waist to kiss her

'On the living room, she still focus on her piano' They walked into living room, leeteuk sat in front of hanna and watching her, he bowed and titled his head to make Hanna seeing him.

Hanna lifted her head then get up and stretch her hands to hug Leeteuk

'Aigoo ... You miss appa? Said ap-paaaa' he open his mouth widely and Hanna just entering her finger into his mouth.

'I need to make a milks oppa' she said and put Hoona to sit beside his father.

***

Leeteuk still trying to teach them called him. He hold them with each his arms around his babies .

'A-ap-pa... Ap-pa...' Hoona just following Leeteuk's mouth movement, while Hanna just watching her father, she titled her head to see his face, and pouting .

Sora came and just laughing seeing that moment.

'Oppa you should take a shower'

'Ne' he got up and take a shower as quickly as he can, while sora give them a bottle of milk.

***

Not long after that, he walk down toward living room. He look at Hoona's eyelid already feel heavy then he pick him up as his head laid on Leeteuk's shoulder then he patted his back softly until his Son sleep.

***

After their babies was sleeping, leeteuk pulled her to the swing which in front of the swimming pool.

'Sora, wait here for a while, oppa will make us a hot chocolate' leeteuk leave her as she nod and smiling.

Sora was surprised by Leeteuk brought a bouquet of red roses, small cake, 2 cups hot chocolate and a red box on tray.

'Ige mwoya oppaaaaa' she smiling

'You don't remember? It's your birthday'

'Omo! Jinjja? I ... Mmm forgot oppa' she answer shyly.

He put the tray on the table and take a cake

'Please make a wish and blow out the candles' She closed her eyes for a while and blow out the candles then kiss him on cheeks.

'This is for you' he give her a bouquet of red roses.

'Gomawo oppa' she kiss him again.

'And this for you too' he open the red box which there is a necklace with a simple design but has a big sapphire stone.

He take out the necklace and put on her neck then kiss her shoulder.

'Neomu neomu gomawo oppa' she hug him tightly. She want to kiss him on his cheeks again when he turned his head deliberately and meet with her lips.

He give her long sweet kiss.

He let go his kiss. She open her eyes and caught that he staring at her and caressed her wavy hair.

He hugged him tightly and sniffed her hair.

'Oppa, the drinks ...'

'Ah neeee ... Shall we drink?' He give her a cup of chocolate

'Hot chocolate? Not wine?'

'Ne... I want make today sweet like this hot chocolate' his one hand held the glass and another hand embrace Sora's shoulder.

They look at the sky

'What is your wish sora ya?'

'I don't think it was a wished, it was more than my thankfulness to the God, to give a beautiful and handsome child. More than anything, to give you to me. I hope your love still like this for 50 years and more'

'I do and I always do, 50 years, 100 years, I will always love you'

'I love when we have a time just two of us' he continue.

'But every night we still spend time like this' she giggling and stare at him.

'Ah... Every night?' He asked clueless

'Ne... Oppa' she answer still giggling.

'How can you become perfect man?' Sora ask

'Mmmm ... Let me think' he pretend to thinking

'Because I have a prefect woman in my life'

He stare at her and kiss her temple. Sora smiling and kissing him again

They spend the night, cuddling, hugging and kissing each other.

THE END♥

********************

Thank you for the readers and subscribers. For the comments.

Thank you Tienvo95, athena5914, yana7576, mayanovita.

Neomu neomu gomawoyo chingudeul^o^

All of this story inspired by:

1. MV Lee Seunggi-Return

2. MV 4men-propose song (recommended)

3. MV K.Will-love blossom

4. 4Men-reasons

I'm sorry for the typo, wrong grammars, repeated vocab kekekeke, if there are same scenes, I just imagine what's on my mind after watching those MV.

Neomu kamsahamnida chingudeul. Virtual hugs and bowed^^