Fifth

Return

Leeteuk wait Sora in front of her house. A door opened by her and Leeteuk surprise by her beauty look today.

It's the first Leeteuk seeing Sora wearing cloth beside they uniform. Sora was wearing skinny jeans and t-shirt which fit on her body and make Leeteuk can see perfectly her S body line.

Leeteuk never letting her eyes go away from Sora. How can she even be so beautiful just wearing simple outfit like that, he thought. He still look at her and admiring her beautiful .

Sora raise her head and caught his staring at her. She suddenly bowed her head due to her shyness.

'Leeteuk ssi can we go now?' 'Ah, ne. Hehe' Leeteuk answer awkwardly.

They spend a whole day at amusement park. They play many rides, buy some coke, cotton candy, ice cream, burgers, and they wear same hats.

Until night came, and they ride carousel for the last time before they going home.

Sora and Leeteuk sit on a each horse side by side. Sora close she eyes for a moment, and surprised by Leeteuk staring at her.

They keep stare each other for a second then Sora bowed her head and hide her face which blush very much.

Leeteuk got off from his horse and come near to Sora and he held the pole to keep his balance as the carousel spind around. Her heart bit faster than usual. She was afraid that Leeteuk can hear her heart bit.

'Sora ya, can you looked at my eyes, my face' he asked and touch her chin up.

She lift her head and see his face to his beautiful eyes. She can feel her face warm and red. He realized and showing his sweetest smile. 'Oh my God, I never seen his face so close before, he is so handsome' she thought.

'Ah, this is better now. And can I asked you one more question?' She nod as her answer.

'Can you be my girlfriend?' He asked and make Sora so surprised.

Sora for a second can't think and talk anything, because she felt her brain and mouth didn't work together.

'Sora, please answer me' leeteuk said and make sora back to earth.

She just nod and smile showing her dimples. Leeteuk smiling too like his cheeks ascending to heaven. He touch her hand and interlocking them.

She looked down to her hand and lift her head up and caught he staring at her and he leaned so close toward her face to get a kiss.

Both of them close their eyes, but suddenly the horse which sora's ride move up and just like that both of them busted of laugh.