Seventh

Return

He walk to meet his father and frown by his father's visit. Why he came to Busan, when he still have work at Seoul? Many question on his head.

'Son...' His father waiting him and hug him.

'Appa... Why so suddenly came here?'

***

'Sir, may I have your permission to go to restroom?' She said.

'Yes, go'

After she wash her hand, she want to walk to her class but stop when she saw one familiar back was sitting in front of a half old man. The familiar back had his head bowed down, and his shoulder was patted by the half old man.

***

After class ended Sora with hurriedly leave the class and left Leeteuk behind. He frowns with a strange behavior from her. So, he was run to catch her, and following her from behind. But Sora not bothering him, she just keep walking.

He stopped her before she open the gate’s house.

‘What’s wrong with you?’ he holds her arms.

‘Nothing’ she looked down to the ground.

‘I can explain everything, my father…’ he stopped to talk because when he lifts her head up, she already cried. He can feel how hurt she is, because he also feels it too. He pulled her into his chest, hugging her tightly.

‘I have to go, my father needs me. He wants me to help his company in New York.’ He try to explain so carefully and caressed her back because she still sobbing.

‘I will continue my study in New York too. He said it’s just taken 3 years. I don’t have any other choice’ he continues.

‘So, you must be going tomorrow?’ she asked and letting go his hug and look to his face.

‘Yes, will you waiting me to coming back to you?’ he asks and holds her arms.

‘Ne… I will always waiting for you’ she answers still sobbing. He wiped her tears gently.

‘Before you go, I have something for you Oppa’ she open her bag.

‘What is that?’

She give him the missing key from piano in their school.

‘So, it was you who take out the key? Why? Ah… you was jealous because Jessica duet with me right?’ he said with big grinned.

Sora just nods shyly.

‘Aigoo… my princess was jealous over another girl’ He said and hugging her again.

‘I will miss you so much Sora ya. Miss you so much’ he whispered to her ear, then he realize his shoulder already wet with Sora’s tears.

‘Wait for me, and don’t even try to closer any guy. You have to learn to get along with others. Just girls ok!’ he said

‘And you, don’t ever try to flirt with other girls’ she said while letting go his hug.

‘I won’t! I promise as a real man!’ he said half shout and make Sora smile and wipe her tears.

‘I have a secret for you, when we have a punishment for the first time together, I … actually bring my homework already.’

Sora surprised by his confession.

‘Because you already fallen to me?’ she .

‘ehmm…’ he nod happily. ‘Actually since our first year, at first sight maybe.’ He explain.

After heard his explanation she hug him tightly. ‘I will miss you’ she said.

He smiled by her act. ‘I will miss you too, always thinking of me ok. Don’t forget I always Love you’ he said and looked down to her and leans closer and they kissed… He let go and gasp for air then he leans so close to her until their tip nose meet.

They separated for a while. Not really separated cause their hearts always united.