Sixth

Return

It's already 8pm, Leeteuk take Sora back home. They holding each other hand while they walking. Along the road Sora can't hide her smile, and Leeteuk always stare at her.

'Sora ya, I love to see your smile like that everyday, you have beautiful smile'

'Gomawo' she answer shyly.

'But why you must hide that smile in school? Why you like to be alone?' He asked

'Mmm... I just don't know how to make a friends'

'Why? Why it is hard? And Sora, I was curious, where is your mother?'

She suddenly make a sad face, and almost tears fall down from her eyes.

'It's ok if you don't want to talk about it, I understand' Leeteuk answer panicky and feeling guilty cause his curious.

Sora smiled looking his face like that, she found his cute side. 'My mother, has passed away 6years ago. She is the one who teach me how to make a friends and interact with other since I'm really shy girl. But after she died, I don't have any person to courage me. My father always sad every night. He loss his other half...'

'And, I don't know how to express my self to others beside my father, I must be taught for him, and act cheerful for him. So he can continue his life' she continue her story.

Leeteuk listening carefully and he look ate her with concerned. He want to protect her and make her always happy everyday. He stop her from walking and just hugging her. She respond him by hugging him back.

'Always remember this day Sora, can you?' He asked in her ear. 'Ne, Leeteuk ssi' she nod. 'Stop calling me Leeteuk ssi' he pout and act angry. 'So, what I must to call you?' She frown 'Baby, honey, sweetheart, yeobo, jagiya' he talked while counting with his fingers. She pinched his cheeks.

'I'm not joking Sora' Leeteuk said seriously 'Ok, it is fine with 'Oppa' right Oppaaa?' He smile just heard that. 'It's easy right yeobo! Hehehe' he embrace her and continue walking.

***

In the morning Sora and Leeteuk holding each other happily until they reached their school.

When they doing their task, someone came to class, 'is there anyone who name Park JungSu?' A girl from another class ask. Leeteuk rise his hand.

'Your father waiting for you in Lobby' she continue.

'Yes I'll be there' he answered and turn to look at Sora for a second and leave the class.