Nineth

Return

With holding hands, they went to Sora's house.

They stop for a while and rest at the park not far from her house.

He gave sora back hug and put his arms around her waist, she wrap his hand with hers.

'Why you choose to teaching at preschool?' He asked curiously.

'You know ... Children ...' she tilt her head to seeing his face, but Leeteuk kiss her.

She letting go, and turn her body which face him now.

'I love them ... I like kids ... They have lovely eyes and innocent face' she continue ... Something crossed his mind and make him smile.

'Why smiling suddenly?'

'Nothing, something pop up in my mind'

'What is it?'

'It is a secret kekekeke' she hits his chest and he hugs her to stopping her and swing their body to the right and left ...

'Aaaaaaaah how I miss you so much' she smiled and close her eyes to smell his cologne.

'What are you doing tomorrow?'

'I have to go to school until 2pm and going home'

'Good, let's watching movie and have a dinner, I will pick you up at school'

'Ne ...'

They continue walking with Leeteuk piggy back Sora.

'Why you have to use high heels?'

'Don't you like?' He turned his head and meet with her lips.

'Of course I really like it. I am, Jinjja. But, you have to caring your feet'

'Arraso oppa...'

***

Sora already waiting him in front of gate, she turn her body and caught her student still sit on the couch behind her.

'Mina ya, why are you still here' she squatting in front of Mina and wrap her small hands with hers.

'Appa said he will be late cause his work' she said with cute tone

'Ok let's waiting him together' she said and sat beside her.

'Where is she?' He looking around and decide to entering her school.

Sora and Mina are laughing together she caressed her hair softly until Mina saw Leeteuk.

'Look Miss, there is handsome man, over there' she pointed at Leeteuk who looking around, Sora turn her head to where she referred.

'Oppa' Sora half shout.

Leeteuk finally can found her.

He walking toward her.

He suddenly hold her waist and kiss her cheeks.

Mina who see that scene just close her eyes and peek a little.

'Oppa, my student still here' she hit his shoulder.

'Mina ya, he is my oppa ... Oppa, she is Mina one of my students, her father late to pick her up. So we must accompany her until her father coming'

'Arrasso, I don't mind at all, hi Mina ya, I'm Leeteuk' he squatting in front of Mina and shake his hand with her little hands.

'Annyeonghaseyo ahjussi' she greet him and give him a big smile.

'Please call me Oppa' he wink to her.

'Arrasso oppa' she happily answer, he look at Sora who give her a strong glare, Leeteuk just giggling.

Leeteuk tell a funny story to Mina.

She was so happy with Leeteuk.

They waiting until Mina's father came about 30minutes later.

'Annyeonghaseyo, I'm sorry Nuna I'm late to pick her up, stuck with my paper'

'It's ok Jinwoon'

'Appa, you have to meet Miss Kang's Oppa, he is so funny'

'oh who is he honey?'

'Call me Leeteuk, and you have beautiful daughter Jinwoon'

'Thank you Leeteuk, or Hyung?' they shook hands.

'Ah yeah, hyung, since I'm older right?' He ask jokingly

'So ... you are nuna is boyfriend hyung?'

'Yes I am'

'can I ask you big favor Hyung?'

'Of course if I can do it I will help you'

'Can you and nuna become my wife's model for her photo shoot? She is an editor, she is in big trouble cause she can't find right couple for her next Issue' Jinwoon explain

'Mmm ... Of course we can ... Right Sora?' He suddenly ask and held her waist to stood beside him after she Mina to the car.

'What?' She ask back

'Jinwoon wants us to help his wife as a model' he explain, Jinwoon just nod.

'Oh, it's ok with me. I have free time tomorrow too'

'Thank you Hyung and Nuna' they shook hands, Jinwoon leave the couple.