Second

Return

The other students are getting ready to going their home and left the class leave just Sora and Leeteuk sit on their own chair.

With heavy sigh Sora rose from her chair and grab a towel and start cleaning the window.

'I will cleaned from outside ok' Leeteuk said.

'Ok' Sora answer and start to focus cleaning.

Few minutes has passed by, while Sora still clean the window, another hand from outside following her hands movemant.

Then, Leeteuk's face appear infront of Sora's face but shut by a windowpane.

'Sora ya!!!' Leeteuk half shout to surprise her.

With Leeteuk's action, Sora smile so wide until Leeteuk can see her dimples.

Woah! She is beautiful when smiling. And she has dimples too. He thought.

About 15 minutes they finish cleaned window and went home.

'Sora!!!' Leeteuk shouted and run toward her.

She turned around as she wait for Leeteuk.

'Let's go home together' He said while catching his breath.

'Ne' sora still looking on the ground.

'Sora ssi'

'Ne'

'Is that ok if we become friend?'

'Mmmm...I don't want you feeling uncomfortable have a friend like me'

'Why not? Something wrong being friend with you? We are classmate, aren't we?'

'Ne'

'So that's mean ok right?' He asked again with happy tone.

Sora just nod, and they already arrived at Sora's house.

Her house not big as Leeteuk's has, but it looks like comfortable house, with small garden and many beautiful roses.

The atmosphire so awkward for both of them.'So I'll see you tomorrow' Leeteuk said.

'Do you want to come in?' Sora asked shyly.

'Can I?' Leeteuk with big smile ask.

'Ne'

Sora open the door and 'Appa, I'm home' Sora half shout with cheerful tone.

Leeteuk surprised by her voice. Why she act different from earlier. Leeteuk ask many question in his head and scanning Sora's house.

'Eo. You came late my princess, and we have a guest. Who is he princess?' A big tall man appear, he has line firm face but loveable behaviour.

'Ne, Appa he is Leeteuk my classmate. Leeteuk, he is my Appa' Sora introduce, and her Appa embrace her.

'Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Leeteuk Sir' leeteuk introduce himself and bowed.

After visited her house, he knew there is something about her.