fifthteenth

Return

Light from the sun entering their bed room and make Sora frowned then open her eyes.

Leeteuk pulled her waist to make her more closer to him. She stare at him and smiled.

She caressed his hair and make leeteuk leans his head then kissed her with his eyes still closed.

Sora respond and held his face.

'Oppa... breakfast must be ready' she said while catch an air.

'Ok let's take a bath' he pulled her make Sora dragging her cover with her.

They ended by making love again and over again.

***

They spend whole day by playing in the beach walking over the road and have lunch in the restaurant.

They really enjoying the honeymoon in the summer.

In the night Sora bring a pepero sticks. Leeteuk watching her happily eat that and he held her wrist and eat the same stick from until their mouth meet.

'Mmmm... It's yummi' leeteuk said

Sora give him another stick for him to eat alone but instead to eat by himself, he feed Sora and he leans again and eat together.

'It was more delicious when we eat like that' sora giggle and just understand what he means.

After that they cuddle up for a while and back to their room.

***

they back to Korea and Leeteuk already prepared for their home. It was minimalist style and match for their small family in the future.

Everyday, Sora always make a breakfast for them, after that she work at school while leeteuk at his office, in the evening he pick her up and went home.

'Oppa let's play' she pulled him to piano

'Ok I have one ... But this one too' he pointed to his lips. She kissed him.

'Let's playing what I have always played at school' leeteuk said.

They playing together, he often stole a kiss on her cheek when she focus on piano.

***

'Let's eat Sora ...' He whined to his wife to have a dinner

'I have no appetite oppa' she said still close her eyes

'If you have no, I have no too' he said and sleep beside her.

'But you should eat, you have working hard these days, always forgot to have lunch, you can get sick oppa' she already set up and nudge his arms.

'Mmm... This first' he said and pointed to his mouth as sign for a kiss.

She obliged to kiss him, then pulled him out from the bed and walked to dining table.

'I will feed you' leeteuk said and pulled her to sit on his lap.

***

In the 3am morning, a noisy sound came from their bathroom.

Leeteuk suddenly open his eyes widely and run to the bathroom.

'What happen to you?' He said panicky.

'I don't know oppa, I just thrown up' leeteuk held her shoulder.

'We need to go to doctor now' he get up and walk back and forth for searching his stuff.

'Oppa... ' she said and pulling his hand to sit beside her.

'Please calm down ok, it's 3am, we can go at lunch time right?' She rubbed his chest to comfort him.

'Let's get back to sleep' she said

'We go to doctor after lunch, we go to doctor after lunch ...' he whispers then hug her so tightly, and caressed her back.

Leeteuk can't sleep after that, he was so worries and clueless about what happen with Sora.

***

Leeteuk not going to the office today and he asked Sora to not working too.

She can see her husband so worry to her then she obligate him to make him calm.

Before they going to the hospital, Leeteuk always following her wherever she goes. When she washed their clothes he even help her.

***

After some medical check up 'Congratulation mr. Park, you will become a father, mrs. Park already pregnant 8 weeks'

'W...What? She? Al ... Already?' He can't say any other words and suddenly hug his wife

'We will have a baby Sora ya...' He caress her hair.

'Ne... oppa' she respond his hug

'I'm sorry for interrupt Mr. Park' the doctor said and Leeteuk let go his hug

'it wasn't baby but babies, they are twins' the doctor continue.

'Twins? Oh my God oppa' she hug him and he kiss her temple.