Pathetic.

Me & U.

Jonghyun's POV

What? 5 minutes already? Aish.. I lazily walked to where we were supposed to meet together. "Yah, Kim Jonghyun? Why were you late? You're the one who decided to meet here in 20 minutes, you know?", naggy umma, of course, nagged at me. "Yah, at least I made it, okay?", I then just walked to board the plane, leaving them behind.

Minho's POV

"Jonghyun hyung, why are you always like this?", I sighed, looking at Jonghyun hyung leaving us behind. "Hyung, when in he gonna stay like that?", Taemin asked me. "I don't know, but what I'm sure is that he's gonna be like that for a while..". "Come on, let's just go..", I heard Onew hyung aid while motioning his hand. When we were finally on the plane, we looked at our tickets.. including Jonghyun hyung. Here's what we got.

Onew : Seat 12-A

Key : Seat 12-B

Me (Minho) : 13-B

Taemin : 13-C

Jonghyun : 14-A

"What? I'm the only one who's gonna sit in the last row?", I heard Jonghyun hyung said. "I'm sure there's more people who's sitting in the back row hyung", Taemin said, maybe to calm him down a little bit. "Ah, whatever, Taemin", and he just went to the back of the plane.

Your POV

"Woah..", I said in amazement because, as I said, I'm a noob when it comes it airplanes and travelling. "Let's check our tickets", I heard oppa suggested "Okay~".

Taeyang oppa : 11-A

Daesung oppa : 11-B

Ji Yong oppa : 13-D

Me (Ara) : 14-B

"Daesung oppa and Taeyang oppa are so lucky they get to sit beside each other..", I said, giving a little pout. "Ara, actually I'm not that lucky. This guy over here can't even tell the difference between an elephant and a shirt.", Taeyang oppa said to me while pointing at Daesung oppa. "Yah! Don't believe here, Ara. He's just lying", Daesung oppa spoke up while lighty punching Taeyang oppa's back. Then after that little 'fight' between the 2 oppas, we finally went to our seats. Oppa sits in the row in front of me, directly in front of my seat so I can't really see his face.. I sat next to the window and I thought I was all alone until someone sat beside me. He was a fairly muscular man and hey, his watch reminds me of..

"Jonghyun?!"

Jonghyun's POV

"Jonghyun?!", I heard the person next to me spoke. Hmph, must be one of those crazy fangirls that will take pictures of my any second from now..

...

...

...

Now what is she doing?! I turned around to reveal someone with a familiar face. Do I really know her? Yes, I'm sure of that. It's just that.. who is she? I thought very hard to remember who she was.

Wait! She's..

*flashback* "Ugh..". Key always nag me and tells me to do stuff.. And now, I need to introduce myself to this girl? Aish, she's so troublesome. I lazily walked to where they were at .. "I'm Kim Jonghyun.", I said, without any emotions.

I was just walking back to the studio until I bumped into someone.. Or more like someone bumped into me. "Aish..". This girl just to be here, doesn't she? Then I saw that the girl had fallen on the floor and I'm in no mood to help her up. She then stood up by her own and said "M-mianhae, I didn't mean to-" and stared at my face. What was that for? She didn't even finish her apology! After a few seconds, I was getting frustrated at her staring and angrily asked "What are you looking at?". The pathetic girl then shook her head before continuing her sentence. Well, it's about time she did.. "I'm sorry, didn't mean to bump into you!", and she ended it with a bow. Because I got annyed by her staring, I just simply walked pass her with a smirk. What a loser *end of flashback*

She's.. Kwon Ara! I don't even know how I managed to remember her full name but she's Ara. For sure. "Aish..", I simply sat a little away from her and looked at the other direction. Now, let me tell you something. From Korea to Japan, it takes 12 hours. Yes, 12 hours. Woo hoo.. Now I have to sit next to this annoying girl for 12 whole hours? Oh, come on..

1.00 a.m. in the morning

I was listening to my mp3 player for a few hours now and then decided to look at my watch. 1.00 a.m. Well, I better get to sleep for our concert.. Then I saw Ara, already asleep. And I can't believe I'm saying this, but.. she actually looks cute. Yes, cute. With the Beats headphones hanging around her neck, we have something in common. I then saw her head tilting to the window and because there's no pillow, she just had to rest her head on the hard wall of the plane. "Hmph. Poor her.", I said while giving a smirk before finally sleeping.

 

Author's Note

Hope this chapter's okay~ I <3 you! ^^ By the way, this will be my last update of the day! :) Thanks to new subscriber, misschiara99! Now I've got 10 subbies for this story! Saranghae :)