Shopaholic

Me & U.

G-Dragon's POV

"G-Dragon?!", I heard someone suddenly shouting my name. Out of confusion, I turned my head to reveal 5 suprised young men. To be specific, SHINee. "Yes?", I said with a smirk. "Gah! It's him! Hyung, I'm your biggest fan!", said Taemin, fanboy-ing towards me while running to hug me. "Hyung is Ara noona's brother?", he asked me. "Ye- wait. Ara, you're older that him?", I looked at Ara. "Aniya, hyung. I just like to call her that~", Taemin answered for Ara. "Oh, okay. And yes, I'm her brother. You've already met Ara?". "Yes. Actually I'm her old friend and when she visited us a few days ago I introduced her to our members", Kibum said. "Jinja? I didn't know that you two were friends.. So, you guys are staying here too?". "Yes actually. Room 147, 148 and 149 to be specific", Onew replied.

Your POV

Room 147? 148? 149? The BIGBANG oppas' room is 145 and my room is 146. No, this is much more than a coincidence. Yes, I've realized that. Then after they already finished chatting, it's time to go. But I noticed that Jonghyun didn't even spoke a word while the other members were chatting. I think I know why.. Obviously.

Jonghyun's POV

Finally, it's over. Why were the rest of the members took their time to chat? I've had enough of that girl for one day. No more.

Your POV

After riding in Jiyong oppa's car for a few minutes, we were here. Oppa took us to a really big shopping complex and I'm so excited to buy anything I want, just like what oppa promised me :) So there I was, running all around the building like a little kid. The I found this store that sold a lot of awesome clothes and I just had to check them out. I finally decided to buy this one thing..

Lol, punk much? Nah, I'm just kidding. I bought these.

Because, since we're in Japan and all, I think Pokemon would be perfect =3

Then after a few minutes later, I ended up buying several pairs of shoes.

A pair of black platform Converse.

A few pairs of geeky high tops that I adore so much.

Starting with Mozilla Firefox.

Continued with Twitter.

Topped with Android.

A pair of sneakers to match with the Android high tops!

Androids. Duh.

 

 

Well, I didn't ask for these though

 

Well, he didn't actually BUY those. The cashier gave them for free to him because he.. G-Dragon AKA BIGBANG's leader buying BIGBANG shoes. Actually, he didn't buy ANYTHING. The cashiesr from the shops just gave everything for free.. after spazzing a bit.

Anways, this was the best day ever! And Jiyong's oppa is the best brother I could've had.

<3 you oppa~

 

Author's Note

Okay, okay. I know that this chapter is 99.99% made of pictures but I hope you enjoyed it! <3 you guys~ =D By the way, I really wished I had those shoes. (I know that the high tops are a little bit geeky, but I like those!)