Backstage, And On Stage

Me & U.

G-Dragon's POV

Ok! I got Ara everything she wanted and it didn't even cost much! At least for me, it didn't. Anyways, let's get back to the hotel and get ready for that concert!

"We're here!"

Your POV

"We're here!", I heard oppa said as he parked the car. I then got out of it and walked to our hotel room.

30 minutes later

"Ara, do you wanna come with me?", Jiyong oppa asked. "Go with you? Where?", I was already expecting an amusement park. "To the concert". "Jinja?!", I was overflowing with happiness. "Yup!", he said while ruffling my hair.. "Okay then! I'll get ready~". I was kinda disappointed but excited at the same time. This is my first time being here in Japan and to one of oppa's concerts, of course I would be excited!

At the concert

"Ara, I want you to wait here while I'm performing okay? And then after that, we can have a celebration with Taeyang and Daesung oppa. How does that sounds?", oppa asked me before performing. "Mm hm, okay then!", I said. I can't wait to see Jiyong oppa perform! "Arasso! Aigoo, you're so cute!", he said, ruffling my hair once more before going onto the stage.

After a few minutes, I could hear him singing his famous 'One Of A Kind'. He looked awesome while performing!

I could never do that. If it was me, I'd just tremble on the stage! I'm really shy ._.

"Today, we have a special guest..", I suddenly heard oppa said. Who was it? Maybe it's 2NE1! I don't know..

"My sister!". Oh, it's her sister.

Wait. WAIT. I'M HER SISTER!

Oh no. This is exactly what I DIDN'T want!

I then slowly walked up to the stage and stood there next to Jiyong oppa.

Then suddenly the whole crowd was cheering for me! I really can't believe that.. Because, let's face it. Why?

It could be my luck, it could be the fact that I'm the popular G-Dragon's younger sister. Eh, I don't even know anymore. Let's just enjoy this moment. Hehe.

After the concert

"Ara, you were awesome back there!", oppa praised me because.. I don't know. "What? I didn't even say anything. Why was everyone cheering for me? And why are YOU saying that to me?". "Because..", he put his hand around me. "You had the courage to show up on stage. That alone has me me really proud of you, Ara", he explained. "Yup, you really made the crowd cheer, Ara!", I heard Taeyang and Daesung oppa said. "Gomawo, I had a really fun time..", I said, thanking the wonderful oppas.

"Come on, let's go to that cafe and order some food, hyung!", Daesung oppa said while pointing to a nearby cafe. "You're only excited for the food, Daesung-ah. And as usual, I would be the one paying..", Jiyong oppa sighed while checking his wallet. "Of course, hyung! Besides, it's mainly YOUR tour, right, hyung?", he asked while giving a smile to GD oppa and giggling. "Fine..". I just gave a little smile and we all went inside the cafe.

 

Author's Note

Hello! I know this is quite a short update, but I didn't have any ideas lately. Will do my best in updating frequently with a more interesting storyline ^^; Anyways, how was this chapter? Hope you liked it and bye~ Gomawo for the reading ^~^ <3 Yay, new subbie! Thanks, hanyhany!

And by the way, if you see like an 'additional chapter', it means that the chapter exists but it has not been released for public reading yet. Like if you see that they are 13 chapters, and then you look at the chapter list and only see 12 chapters, it means that the 13th chapter is on it's way :)