"What Just Happened?"

Me & U.

Your POV

Yesterday was awesome! I got to hang out with Jiyong oppa, Key oppa and even Onew oppa! We had lots of fun walking around. Now I'm just waiting for D-Lite, Sol and Jiyong oppa to finish packing. Well, I don't have to worry because I already packed beforehand. Haha!

After a few minutes of waiting, they finally were ready and we headed to the airport. There was a cafe there so we decided to have some coffee first while waiting for our flight.

Once we heard the speaker-thingy-whatever said our plane name, we quickly went to board the plane. My seat was next to Jiyong oppa and behind us were Daesung and Taeyang oppas. And apparently SHINee also boarded the same plane. I know, weird. I didn't know where they sat though.

Arriving in Korea

After the first few hours in the plane, all of us felt really sleepy and we basically slept throughout the trip. We woke up feeling really hungry though. Haha. Anyways, when we just went off the plane, a ton of fans screamed and waved. Heck, what do you expect them to do? Bring torches and pitchforks? *realizes that I'm talking to you guys* Oh, umm.. sorreh. ^^;

The nearer we got to them, the more louder the cheering gets, not because of us only but SHINee's right behind us. Why do we share the same plane anyways? Okay okay. I tried to stay as close as possible to Jiyong oppa but I was pushed by some fans, probably because they didn't know me. Maybe they thought I was a fan too. And no, they only focused on the idols that the fans don't even realize that I was walking right behind Jiyong oppa. Back to the story, I was pushed a lot of times and that made me become left behind by the BIGBANG members. I tried screaming their names but the fans are too, obviously. So they didn't hear me.

A lot of the fans was blocking my way that I didn't realize I bumped into somebody. I looked up to see who he was and it was, as you probably expected, Jonghyun. Yay.

"What are you doing here? This is SHINee's side, aren't you supposed to be with BIGBANG?", he asked me coldly. Even in all this noise, he still is the same I guess. Grumpy Jonghyun.

"Can't you see? The fans pushed me here. It's not my fault..". I'm starting to get sick of his attitude.

"OMO! WHO'S THAT GIRL? IS SHE JONGHYUN OPPA'S GIRLFRIEND?!", I heard some of the fans shout. Then a second later, there was a crown of fans charging at me.

I was panicked like my death was coming or something. I was about to shout when I was pulled close to somebody's chest. I was shocked to the stage that I could not even think anymore, I just wanted to get out of there! I absolutely hate being chased, especially by somebody else's fans.

And before I knew it, I was being dragged by someone while still pressed to his chest. I thought it was Kibum so I wasn't really that worried. Although I must admit that it was kinda hard for me to breathe being in a condition like that.

When I heard the crowd noise growing smaller and smaller, the person finally let go of my head (finally). "You okay?", a voice asked. And I knew it wans't Kibum. For sure.

"Jonghyun?! Why did you do that?", I asked in disbelief of what just happened. "I.. don't know..". It seems to be like he's wondering about the same thing. Weird.

"What do you mean you don't know? Now how am I going to find my brother? Aish..", I said as I looked at the crowd not far away from where we were. I'm suprised how the security didn't caught him running away.

Jonghyun's POV

What did I just do? Did I just took Ara with me? Hiding her? Why didn't I just left her there? It's not like I like her or anything, geez.

So here I stood, kinda dumfounded, watching Ara going back into the crowd.

Your POV

"Ara!", I heard a voice that I could confirm as Jiyong's shouting my name. "Oppa? Where are you?", I tried to tip-toe to see over the tall crowd of screaming fans. Suddenly I felt an arm pulling me trough the crowd. Great, first I'm pressed to somebody's chest and now I'm being dragged through a crowd of screaming people.

It turned out that it was Taeyang oppa who pulled me. I wonder how he even managed to find me, though..

"Yah, how did you get lost?", a worried Kwon Jiyong asked me while placing his hands on my shoulder.

"It wasn't my fault! I got pushed by the fans you know..", I explained while crossing my arms.

"Oh, sorry. I didn't realize that, but you're okay right? Did they do anything to you?", he continued.

"No, I'm fine..", I rolled my eyes while answering him.

"Okay, but if anything's wro-".

"Can we just go home now?".

"Okay.".

Jonghyun's POV

I stood there for a while, comprehending what just happened before someone shook me.

"Yah, earth to Kim Jonghyun. You there, dude?", Key waved a hand in front of me. His tone stated that he wasn't very amused.

I snapped from my imagination and shook my head. "Uh, I'm fine.. Let's go".

But a question is still lingering in my mind. Why did I do that?

To protect her? No, that's not possible.

I hate her.

Right?

 

Author's Note

Sorry if this was a lame chapter.. And also, I don't think I can include the name of the new subscribers here anymore, I can't keep track ^^; Anyways, I hope you liked this and yea :D