The So-Called 'Last Day'

Me & U.

Your POV

The next morning

Ahh! Last night was the best night of my life! Daesung oppa teased Jiyong oppa and somehow convinced oppa that if he payed all the bills, he would become younger. I didn't know that oppa was that gullible, hehe :)

I mean, how can you actually believe that?

Anyways, we had a great time together. Laughing and everyone having fun! But sadly..

IT'S TIME TO GO BACK! T_T

I'm already packing up my clothes, gotta bring everything. Nothing will be left behind!

Gotta wear my ridiculously cute headphones.

Aren't they so cute? Okay. Gotta pack some more.

Shirts, check. Jeans, check. Jackets, check. Everything, check.

Yes! I've finally finished packing~ Well, after 20 minutes of organizing, I think I deserve a break.

"Ara!", I heard the person I know so well shout my name.

"Yes, oppa. What?".

He then came into my room, smiling like he never did before.

"What's up with you and that face?", I asked, a little paranoid by that wide smile of his.

"We can spend another day here! We've just been informed by our manager that we can have a free day to spend here in Japan! And of course with you~".

My jaw suddenly dropped. "What?!", I screamed.

"Yah, don't be so loud. Why?", he scratched the back of his head.

"You said yesterday was the last day and.. look.", I pointed to my suitcase, already zipped up, ready to go.

"Haha! Ara, why did you pack up so early? I said MAYBE it was the last day yesterday!", he laughed at me.

I simply gave a pout.

"Yah, don't give me your 'I'm sulking' pout! You know I can stand those!", he said, hypnotized by my aegyo.

"Fine.. how about another shopping day?". He really can't stand people being mad at him. He'll just sit at a corner of a room and crouch into a ball. How do I know this? Experience, of course.

And that is what I really like about him. Every time I'm 'mad' at him, he is guaranteed to treat me to some food or to go shopping with me!

Onew's POV

Finally, the performance is over! It's a good thing that we're staying here for one last day, then back to Korea. I wanna see if the chicken here is as delicious as the chicken back in Seoul.

Mmm, chicken..

It's so good.. *drools*

Yah! Snap out of it, Lee Jinki! Get a hold of yourself!

"Hyung, me and Taemin are going out, arasso?", Minho knocked on my hotel door.

"Okay..". Why does Minho always do something with Taemin? It's always Taemin this, Taemin that. Aish!

Whatever, as long as I'm with my chicken.. *continues drooling*

Jonghyun's POV

I have one free day. I have no schedules. Better go for a walk or something. Or better yet, maybe I can try some takoyaki. Yeah, that would be good.

"Key, I'm going for a walk", I said then swiftly went out of the hotel room.

Key's POV

Hmm.. I wonder if Ara is still here. I haven't seen her yesterday, so I'll give it a try today. Hope she's still here, though.

Since Jjong's already out, I don't have to make an excuse. Hehe, genius.

I slowly walked out of our room and went to Ara's hotel room. Then, I saw a guy walking out of her room.

It's was him. G-Dragon, to be specific. "G-Dragon!", I suddenly exclaimed, causing him to turn around.

"Oh, anneyeong. SHINee's Key? We've met a few days ago, right?", he asked me.

"Uh, yes. Nice meeting you here. Say, is Ara here?", I asked with the cutest smile I have plastered on my face.

"Oh, yeah. But we're about to go out and.. AHA! How about you join us?".

"MWO?!".

I was so shocked, my face was like this.

I mean, who doesn't get suprised when the almighty G-Dragon ask you to go out with him? Who?!

And fyi, we're both almighty :)

Your POV

"Mwo?!", I heard a voice from outside.

I was too busy dressing myself up to bother knowing who was oppa talking to. But I now know who it is.

Key.

"Key, is that you?", I said from inside the room.

Key's POV

"Key, is that you?", I heard Ara's voice.

"Y-yea, hold on a second..", I turned back to face Jiyong hyung.

Yes, hyung.

"Can I?", I'm really looking forward to him saying 'yes'.

"Of course you can! All three of us are gonna have a great time together~", he said as he put his hand on my shoulder.

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! G-Dragon is actually holding me! Ahh! Can't stop fanboying! >.<

"Okay, I'm done..", Ara came out of the door, looking incredibly fantastic. Hehe. Wow, fantastic baby.

Kya~ She's so cute! I know this day will be sweet. I just know it.

 

Author's Note

Hello my cutie readers! How did this new chapter go? Hope it's okay! Next chapter's coming, but I don't know when it would be published because school holiday ends in just 2 days! >.< Anyways, I'll do my best~! <3

Fun fact : G-Dragon said 'gwiyomi' in his song, 'Crayon'. Just listen carefully and you'll hear it. Anyways, bye~