Excited Little Ara

Me & U.

The next day

Your POV

"Gaah..", I yawned as I woke up from bed because of my alarm. I rubbed my eyes then searched the room.. for nothing.

4Minute what’s your name? What’s what’s your name?
4Minute what’s your name? What’s what’s your name?

Lallallallallalla, ireumi mwoyeyo? Mwo mwoyeyo?

"Ugh.. what now, oppa?"

"What were you doing just now? Before I called?"

"Oppa.. I just woke up.." -_-

"Then.. GET READY NOW! I can't wait to bring you with me!"

"Bring me? Where?"

"To Japan!"

"What?! Why?"

"Because today, my world tour is going to be there and I want you to come with me. Are you fine with that..?"

"Fine? I'm more than fine! I can't believe we're going to Japan!"

"Arasso! Now, get ready quickly~ I'll wait for you at our studio, okay?"

"Okay"

"Saranghae~"

"Okay, bye."

OMG OMG OMG! I can't believe that I'm going to Japan! I've never overseas before so it's a pretty big deal for me. "Okay, gotta get ready!", I got up and quickly went to the bathroom to take a shower.

G-Dragon's POV

After I called Ara, I just went into our studio along with D-Lite and Sol. Then a few moments later, our manager came in with our coordi noonas. "Guys, there are some things that your coordi noonas want to say", he said while stepping back and walking out of the room with a small smile. "Mianhae for not preparing your clothes yesterday. Unfortunately, we were sick on the same day so we couldn't help you. Please forgive us", said one of the noonas while bowing. Fyi, we have 5 coordi noonas, 1 for each member. "Gwenchana, we already handled it ourselves.", I said to them. "Hey.. weren't I and Ji Yong hyung the only ones who were preapring yesterday? Where was Taeyang hyung?", Daesung said as he looked at Taeyang. "I already prepared myself, knowing something like this would happen?", Taeyang said, giving a smirk at D-Lite. "Yah! You should've told us too, you know?". "Okay! That's enough, no more arguing.", I said, avoiding any further arguement. Aish, I'm really looking forward to my fisrt world tour.. with Ara. :)

10 minutes later

"I'm here, oppa!".

At SHINee's studio

Onew's POV

"Everyone, I want to tell you something. We have a concert in Tokyo, Japan today. You guys remember that, right?", manager-hyung asked us. "Yes", we simpy said in unison. "You guys ready?". "We're all prepared.", I replied, representing the whole group. "Okay then. Let's head off to the airport.".

At the airport

Jonghyun's POV

Here we are.. at the airport. My least favourite place. Why? It's because of all the long waiting and stuff like that. "Korea Airways, Airplane 290 heading to Japan International Airport. All passangers may board the plane. The plane will be going at 1.00 p.m.", I heard the annoucement being made. I looked at my watch and saw : 12.20 p.m.

-_-

"Oh! Come on, guys! We need to board the plane now!", I heard the immature maknae Taemin said. "Dude, we have like 40 minutes left! Chill out, we don't have to rush..". I seriously don't understand what's the matter with him, all rushing and panicking. "I'm just gonna go and have a coffee. We'll meet here again 20 minutes.", I said as I just walked away to a nearby coffee shop. "One latte, please", I said to the waiter as I just sat at my place. Then I saw a sign saying : Free WiFi. "That's fine by me..", I went to the 'Settings' options on my phone and there it is. "Sweet Coffee Cafe". I just gave a tiny smirk and surfed away. Wait. What's this?

'Internet War'? Between me and that maknae?! Oh, come on! That's just fanservice. It's not even my choice, the manager is the one to blame for! I'd never kiss that maknae. Never.

Your POV

Yay! I'm here at the airport with oppa, Daesung oppa and Taeyang oppa. "Are you excited, Ara?", I heard oppa ask me. "Of course I am! I've never been to Japan yet.", I asked, being excited just like a little kid. Then oppa just ruffled my hair. "Korea Airways, Airplane 290 will be taking off to Japan International Airport in 20 minutes.", I heard an announcement involving the plane that we're going to be aboarding. "Hyung, how about we go have a little drink, and then go board the plane?", Daesung oppa suggested. "Arasso, let's go, Ara~", Ji Yong oppa said while holding my hand. "4 take out cappucinos, please.", Taeyang oppa ordered for us. Cappucino, yum~. After for a while, we got our drinks and went strolling a little bit around the airport. It was kinda funny seeing the 3 BIGBANG oppas diguising themselves from the people. Oppa wore some glasses (which he always does when he's at the airport), a beanie plus a denim jacket.

Still, I gotta admit. He's still got his fashion sense with him. Taeyang oppa wore this :

And Daesung oppa was like this :

Apparently all 3 of these oppas wore sunglasses.

"5 minutes until lift off for Korea Airways Airplane 290 to Japan International Airport. All passangers are requested to board the plane now.". WOW! Time passes by so fast! "Ara, let's head off to Japan, shall we?", oppa said with a grin and holded my hand again. I don't know why but.. love you oppa~

 

Author's Note

Okay, okay. I know that there's just a little bit of Jonghyun and Ara in this chapter but I already have a plot for the next one so yeah :) Trust me, there's more of them there. Saranghae~! =3 And it was kind of a burden for me to write this chapter because I needed to look at G-Dragon's world tour's schedule a couple of times before I got it right ^^; Also, new subscriber! Gomawo, xcrystalx16 for subbing! :)