"Hey Kibummie.. Who's That?"

Me & U.

Key's POV

Oh ma gawsh! Ara is coming! What to do, what to do.. Okay, calm down Kim Kibum. Gotta make myslef look nice and tidy, fix my hair up a little bit..

"Hyung, why are you so panicky?", Taemin asked me. We had just finished practicing the dance for our new song, 'Dream Girl'. Anyways, I just replied Taemin's question with a simple sentence : "It's nothing..". Suddenly I felt the door opening. Since I was facing the other direction, I turned around and..

Your POV

"ARA!", I heard a guy calling my name and running towards my direction where I was standing next to Minho. I can already tell that he's expecting a hug. I wasn't being so resistant so I just let him hug me. And you guessed who the guy was, it was Key :)

Heck, who am I kidding? Kibum's the only SM artist who knows me. =P

"Kibummie..", I spoke into the hug.

Key's POV

"Kibummie..", I heard Ara said as I released the hug. "It's been quite a while since we've met each other, don't you say? How are you now?", I asked, my umma mode slightly activated. "I'm okay, I guess. How about you?", Ara asked me back. "I'm okay too. So, I guessed you already met Minho?". "Umm, yeah..", she said, scratching her head. "Is she your sister, hyung?", maknae Taemin asked. "Aniya, she's my friend. Meet her, Kwon Ara", I answered his question while also introducing her. "Oh. Anneyeong, noona. I'm Lee Taemin, nice to meet you".

Your POV

"..I'm Lee Taemin, nice to meet you", the other said while bowing to me. "Yah, Taeminnie. She's younger than you so she's your dongsaeng", Key spoke to him. "Oh, jinja? Mianhae..", Taemin replied back. "T-that's okay, you don't need to apologize", I explained. After then I got introduced to the SHINee members : Key, Taemin, Minho and Onew. Then after chatting with them for a bit, I noticed another guy at the back corner of the studio. "Hey, Kibummie.. Who's that?", I asked Key, nudging him and pointing at the guy. "Oh, I forgot! Yah, Kim Jonghyun! Come here and introduce yourself!", Kibum yelled across the room.

"Ugh.."

 

Author's Note

I hope this chapter is okay.. I didn't have any ideas lately =/ But yeah! Thanks for everyone who has viewed, read this and subscribed! Saranghae~ :D